Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

She Died 5 Years Ago - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Died 5 Years Ago (269 Views)

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Died 5 Years Ago by Freelancer247: 9:04pm On May 20, 2021
Re: She Died 5 Years Ago by Nephilim: 9:36pm On May 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: She Died 5 Years Ago by Catoah: 1:51am On May 21, 2021
ok

1 Like

Re: She Died 5 Years Ago by Nobody: 6:50am On May 21, 2021
The deep mystery behind stories like this are deep. Many are fakes, but there are strange occurrences. Some spirits are manipulative. I pray your spiritual eyes are opened. Many ladies and men out there just wondering what is wrong with them and they arent taking serious spiritual matters. One signal is if you desire to get married (some dont), and you find yourself just adding years to your age, you better check yourself. I pity more those born in the western world saying they dont believe stories on NL (Some are fakes). I used to be ignorant like you. And those attending dead churches, I pity you. To them, everything is rubbish. I used to be like them too, but trust me when I tell you this is real, you better take it serious and start to be vigilant.

Meanwhile, some fake pastors and scammer are waiting to take advantage of you.

They call you evening newspaper and you dont take it serious to check yourself. I am sorry for you. Do not worry, you will be remain evening newspaper. From you, non of your sisters are married. Maybe the one holding them released just one for him to say this are my grand children and cover the deep mystery. Ok ooo. You are a victim if you dont know. Continue taking care of him or the person. Lol.

Maybe you think this post is for you. I do not have your time. I post what the spirit of God leads me to. See eh! I dont care who you are. You are dead spiritually. I am telling you.

You better find your way to Africa and pray "die by fire" prayers. Set yourself free. And find a living church. If you like, remain in that dead church. I promise you that it will be a terrible situation. Really, not necessarily to travel, but it will help you. Why. I was like you. I didnt believe some things. But Instarted seeing it when I researched it. And God showed me the way out. Africa is dark.

Things of the spirit can be understood by the help of the Holy Spirit. I may be hard on you. You better be sober and ask for help. Ask for help. Ask for the path of deliverance. Just try it, and see how things will change. Think naoo. How many years have you been in the dead church and no progress. Yet, the potentials to be successful are there. Sister/Brother, approach a "Do It Yourself" church and learn how to win spiritual warfare.

It is well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If A Pastor, Womanize, Drinks, Steals Does Not Mean He Is Fake- Pastor Gaisi / God Must Be Saying Something / Prophet TB Joshua Burial Date Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.