Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite (7652 Views)

Which Is Better, Handwork Or Salary Job? / What are The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? / The Problems With Learning A Handwork. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by chrischigo6960(m): 9:32am On May 21, 2021
PLEASE DO NOT NEGLECT THE ADVICE OF PEOPLE TELLING YOU TO GO INTO IT/PROGRAMMING/GRAPHIC DESIGN.

YOU WILL SURELY REAP IT FULL TIME WHILE IN SCHOOL, YOU CAN BE MAKING COOL MONEY DEIGNING FOR SCHOOL POLITICIANS LIKE THEIR POLITICAL POSTERS OR BANNERS. EVEN DESIGNING FOR DEPARTMENTAL INDUCTIONS POSTER, THERE ARE LOTS MORE YOU CAN GAIN.

I CANT SAY THEM ALL BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVWR LACK IN SCHOOL EVEN AFTER SCHOOL..

IT WILL TAKE YOU DAYS TO LEARN BUT TRUST ME, IT WORTH THE STRESS.

THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by deeva2: 9:33am On May 21, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Barbing or computer/phone repair.

Theses services are very essential and always needed in any student environment.
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Nwaotu10(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2021
Learn barbing, live inside the school hostel if you gain admission.

Your people will even be begging you to collect pocket money grin grin grin
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by imagrg(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2021
Get a POS, and a stand. Go to a market place and do 'Mobile Banking' then, come back here after 4 months and give testimony.
But remember to give to the underprivileged when you've made it.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Cashalhaji: 9:36am On May 21, 2021
powerbank5000:
If you are techy (Digital marketing, ecommerce, mini importation)

If you are dead broke don't venture into programming, you cannot effectively learn programming on an empty stomach with lack of data

If you are hands on Plumbing, woodwork, electrical, interior design solar design and installation, phone and laptop repair

Let me give you a brotherly advice, and I hope you work on it...
First of all I counsel people and I have done that on nairaland for a while... I have met great and good guys...
I dropped a story about my experience teaching in two schools as a corper and would not mind partnering with schools in abuja, but some accused me of looking for teaching job... Never ever mind what people say...
Back to the matter...
As a graduate, teaching and earning 15k, e no bad... But once you have a good (android) phone, go to any car stand of your choice around your area... Listen well, any good car stand and ask to see the manager... Tell him you want to help him market his cars and get good buyers... 90% of car stand managers will sign u on... Tel him you will be paid a small commission after sales...
Pick up your phone, snap as many cars as your phone memory can take, open a dedicated twitter ac, IG ac, Facebook ac, WhatsApp ac, ac etc... Take out time to post this cars, make sure you have the actual prices of this cars... You can add as much as #250k on it... Bring down the negotiations to as low as making #50k if need be just so I can sell. Set your monthly target... I assure you, if you get I client in a month, u make around #100,000k once you start growing, you can get as much as 5-10 client from all over the country and that hits you over #1m for just helping others sell their cars, Note all you invested was your time, energy, phone and data... No big financial capital...
Do not restrict yourself to cars, go for industrial machines as well, caterpillars, mikano gens, any thing, then you look for those big companies that need them and try to call their attention to it or market it to them... You may not sell in 3 months but when you manage to get a client to buy just 1 caterpillars, my brother you will instantly forget that u suffered before...
A friend of mine was marketing a silo for a local wielder, he received a call all the way from kebbi state, the purchase was made in Ilorin, he made #1.8 mil from buyers and #400k from seller... He still got a referral from that deal. Wake up bro...
Within a month or two, come and pay (tite).
I drive uber/bolt in abuja, market cars, sell commodities such as beans, maize, wheat, ginger,onions, name it... In bags and tonnes
And I make nothing less than half a mil monthly...

Intelligent suggestion
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by fattprince(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2021
powerbank5000:

If you are dead broke don't venture into programming, you cannot effectively learn programming on an empty stomach with lack of data

If you are hands on Plumbing, woodwork, electrical, interior design solar design and installation, phone and laptop repair

First of all I counsel people and I have done that on nairaland for a while... I have met great and good guys...
I dropped a story about my experience teaching in two schools as a corper and would not mind partnering with schools in abuja, but some accused me of looking for teaching job... Never ever mind what people say...
Back to the matter...
As a graduate, teaching and earning 15k, e no bad... But once you have a good (android) phone, go to any car stand of your choice around your area... Listen well, any good car stand and ask to see the manager... Tell him you want to help him market his cars and get good buyers... 90% of car stand managers will sign u on... Tel him you will be paid a small commission after sales...
Pick up your phone, snap as many cars as your phone memory can take, open a dedicated twitter ac, IG ac, Facebook ac, WhatsApp ac, ac etc... Take out time to post this cars, make sure you have the actual prices of this cars... You can add as much as #250k on it... Bring down the negotiations to as low as making #50k if need be just so I can sell. Set your monthly target... I assure you, if you get I client in a month, u make around #100,000k once you start growing, you can get as much as 5-10 client from all over the country and that hits you over #1m for just helping others sell their cars, Note all you invested was your time, energy, phone and data... No big financial capital...
Do not restrict yourself to cars, go for industrial machines as well, caterpillars, mikano gens, any thing, then you look for those big companies that need them and try to call their attention to it or market it to them... You may not sell in 3 months but when you manage to get a client to buy just 1 caterpillars, my brother you will instantly forget that u suffered before...
A friend of mine was marketing a silo for a local wielder, he received a call all the way from kebbi state, the purchase was made in Ilorin, he made #1.8 mil from buyers and #400k from seller... He still got a referral from that deal. Wake up bro...
I drive uber/bolt in abuja, market cars, sell commodities such as beans, maize, wheat, ginger,onions, name it... In bags and tonnes
I want to start semen retention today for thirty days. I can't believe God can send me help in just the first day. God bless you bro.
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Nobody: 9:37am On May 21, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
jambite coding?
there's a teenager here that is 16y/o and in SS2 and that guy can compete with some CSC lecturers in Nigeria. That boy's github profile is too loaded for a teen. So Jambite dun too old. grin
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Illuminatiship(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2021
[quote author=

Graduates, which one helped you? Vulcaniser
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by coconat(m): 10:07am On May 21, 2021
Phone repair is bae. smiley smiley[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by inyanya37(m): 10:10am On May 21, 2021
Guy am also a jambite,and am planning on training myself in school,through my skill i have been doing for over 2years,by the grace of God am a laptop technician.its very lucrative in the sense that most student in school will be making use of laptops and phones which must one day develop a fault because its an electronics,then they look for u to help them fix it.

3 Likes

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by vickydevoka(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Many of them..

Tailoring, barbing, Shoe-making,
Tailoring is not good for a student. Buh it really worth it
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by batstan(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
Go into programming/software development. It took me 3yrs of rigorous reading, learning to know 3programming languages (Java, JavaScript and Python) but it was worth it. Today, I can comfortably call myself a software developer and not just a web developer grin.
If u can add graphics to it, then you're a complete package
Apt!
grin
You registered your account on my buffday.
Dm, please.
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by batstan(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2021
powerbank5000:

Back to the matter...
Ororo
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Factfinder1(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
jambite coding?

Aren't there places where even toddlers can be taught to code??

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by OduduaDefender(m): 10:58am On May 21, 2021
powerbank5000:

I ...

I am interested in this and if yiu wouldn't mind sir, I can contact you for further tutorial Sir.
I spend time a lot online and I have been looking for a way to do something worthwhile with my time online.
But let me drop these few questions.

So, how do you interact with potential buyers?
How do you connect the buyers with the sellers?
How does the seller know the buyer was referred by you?
And how do you get your commissions?
Kindly respond to these above questions sir, it would be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by effort1: 11:15am On May 21, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Off topic

You are just jumping around like a child with zero sense grin

What a shame
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by thatsleepboy1: 12:05pm On May 21, 2021
powerbank5000:

I've been thinking of this, but won't I need money for adverts? And ig have blocked my accounts multiple times including this NL serf thereby discouraging me totally.
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by SarutobiEky(m): 12:09pm On May 21, 2021
Lalami3232:
Go into programming/software development. It took me 3yrs of rigorous reading, learning to know 3programming languages (Java, JavaScript and Python) but it was worth it. Today, I can comfortably call myself a software developer and not just a web developer grin.
If u can add graphics to it, then you're a complete package
boss can I send a pm please?
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by thatsleepboy1: 12:11pm On May 21, 2021
sixtus3606:

Just jejely come and learn Graphic Design and Website Design. After learning, you will never be broke ever again in your life.

How and how much?
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by thatsleepboy1: 12:13pm On May 21, 2021
imagrg:
Get a POS, and a stand. Go to a market place and do 'Mobile Banking' then, come back here after 4 months and give testimony.
But remember to give to the underprivileged when you've made it.

It is not easy na. He'll need capital na
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by beazie(m): 12:58pm On May 21, 2021
reading some useful comments here...
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by solexjames(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2021
Learn satellite installations and repair...
Contact me
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by sixtus3606(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

How and how much?

Firstly, are you really interested and ready to thread this path? If YES, then you will need to get the following (handy);
* A laptop (with standard specification for Graphics Design).
* Purchase Design software (This I can help you with, provided I sense seriousness in you).
* You will need at least 30gb worth of internet data per month (For a period of 3months).

Secondly, if your answer is NO, then disregard all i said up there and channel your energy to something else that interests you.

Lastly, for the cost of training, that can always be negotiated, provided I sense seriousness in you (As I love impacting knowledge and see people grow).

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2021
Blogging Business
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by IamYourNeighbor(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2021
powerbank5000:

Back to the matter...

Good Lord ! This is an eye opener.
Remain blessed !
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Johnsown1(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2021
Tiling, aluminum and mechanic
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by Cashio(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2021
powerbank5000:

Back to the matter...
this is mad ahswear..niggah u are wise.
Re: Suggest A Sustainable Handwork For A Jambite by investorMK(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2021
Learn how to repair sowing machine....
Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Relocate Abroad Despite Having A Bright Career Here In Nigeria ? / Contract Telecoms Or Full Time Elsewhere? / The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.