Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos (1984 Views)

Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) / Victims Of The Bandit Attacks In Katsina (photos) / Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 10:43am On May 21, 2021
Latest Intel reaching us says IPOB and Usain Bolt Kanu are currently brainwashing illiterate Ibos and luring them into becoming suicide bombers.

Their target is Lagos, Nigeria. They'll begin from next month. And they'll use the media to promote propagandas that Islamic terrorists are the ones carrying out such attacks.

Please, if you're a Lagosian, try as much as possible to avoid crowded gatherings. Churches and mosques, as well as marketplaces and banks are their specific target areas.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

The first batch of suicide bombers arrived Lagos last week. Five more batches are to come in between June and September 2021.

I believe this Kanu of a guy has been smoking cowshit lately.

2 Likes

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by airminem(f): 10:44am On May 21, 2021
Op, Stop this your dubious fake journalism & report. This is hate post. Unknown Bomb Men is what you should be scared. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48am On May 21, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF. DAT AINT RITE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 10:50am On May 21, 2021
As usual, some efulefus and aturus will come and debunk this Intel. Na you sabi.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by donbachi(m): 10:55am On May 21, 2021
See ur life....(ಡωಡ)hiahiahia ╭( ′• o •′ )╭☞就是这个人!(ˇ╮ˇ)不理你..i laugh u in chinese.

1 Like

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by airminem(f): 10:56am On May 21, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
Latest Intel reaching us says IPOB and Usain Bolt Kanu are currently brainwashing illiterate Ibos and luring them into becoming suicide bombers.

Their target is Lagos, Nigeria. They'll begin from next month. And they'll use the media to promote propagandas that Islamic terrorists are the ones carrying out such attacks.

Please, if you're a Lagosian, try as much as possible to avoid crowded gatherings. Churches and mosques, as well as marketplaces and banks are their specific target areas.

The first batch of suicide bombers arrived Lagos last week. Five more batches are to come in between June and September 2021.

sad In your anger you speak ill. You have become offensive that part of your brain is damages. Hypocrit

6 Likes

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by clarocuzioo(m): 10:56am On May 21, 2021
Another useless e.diot on the loose with a useless thread.

2 Likes

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Felimax(m): 11:07am On May 21, 2021
Very far from reality but a lot of us understand the schemes employed by your likes to bring distraction and chaos. OP go and do a better job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 11:17am On May 21, 2021
airminem:
Op, Stop this your dubious fake journalism & report. This is hate post. Unknown Bomb Men is what you should be scared. shocked

There's nothing like Unknown Bomb Men. Next month is just a couple of weeks away. Let's wait and see.

This Intel is coming from our double agents working in IPOB/ESN
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Asgard73: 11:19am On May 21, 2021
How nairaland mods leave this kind of thread to fester.. some will even reach page 4

... yet one mod will always pretend he’s fighting fake news and tribalism

One will even geh banned for supporting violence once you’re from the east

But if Na Yoruba like this man ... infact I can assure us that this fake news will get to page 3

3 Likes

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by tunjiajayi: 11:24am On May 21, 2021
grin Na joke
angry E no funny.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 11:26am On May 21, 2021
Very soon dem go talk say na Igbo Juice dem be.

Did Israeli Jews use suicide bombings to fight their enemies?

If the mods like, let them ban me or even delete this thread. I'll still open another thread and continue to expose the evil plans of Kanu for Yorubaland and the rest of Nigeria.

No peace for the wicked!
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 11:27am On May 21, 2021
tunjiajayi:
grin Na joke
angry E no funny.

No be joke oh

Next month is not far bro. You can prove me wrong by July.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by psucc(m): 11:27am On May 21, 2021
This is a pure case mental failure. Op I can bet my nyash. Even the mad men of the East are wiser than freshmen from the Mosque. That I can vouched. They loved their lives no matter how wretched! That is a norm here.

He can never be on a suicide let alone on a mission against others. Especially in Lagos. For every 5 he kills, 2 must be from East

But I do not know of the Yoruba Muslims. (with apologies to the very few), very sure the number one person on the mission will be led by Prof Ishaq. He is the new face of Nigeria Future Problem

1 Like

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 11:30am On May 21, 2021
psucc:
This is a pure case mental failure. Op I can bet my nyash. Even the mad men of the East are wiser than freshmen from the Mosque. That I can vouched. They loved their lives no matter how wretched! That is a norm here.

He can never be on a suicide let alone on a mission against others. Especially in Lagos. For every 5 he kills, 2 must be from East

But I do not know of the Yoruba Muslims. (with apologies to the very few), very sure the number one person on the mission will be led by Prof Ishaq. He is the new face of Nigeria Future Problem

Send me pm. I'll share a secret video with you, where Kanu himself was seen saying using suicide bombers is the next phase of their battle against "Zoo Army."

Kanu categorically said that it time to go "the Afghani" way.

Please, pm me I have the secret video. Just for you alone.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 11:41am On May 21, 2021
For those of you who claim I'm spreading fake news or hate speech, kindly send me a pm. I have the secret video.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by psucc(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Send me pm. I'll share a secret video with you, where Kanu himself was seen saying using suicide bombers is the next phase of their battle against "Zoo Army."

Why would you wait till I pm you before uploading the video? Upload it here for the world to see.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 11:52am On May 21, 2021
psucc:

Why would you wait till I pm you before uploading the video? Upload it here for the world to see.

Why are you afraid? Are you IPOB/ESN member?

You don't need to be afraid. We won't track you. Just pm me to get the video
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by NengiWIDEtoto: 12:47pm On May 21, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Please, if you're a Lagosian, try as much as possible to avoid crowded gatheringgs. Churches and mosques, as well as marketplaces and banks are their specific target areas.

see how you are wasting your life, instead of you to submit yourself to one yahoo boy to use for ritual.

1 Like

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by engrchykae(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

must you always try this outdated method of divide and rule?
Sometimes materials gets crosslinked that separation will be impossible unless you prefer to destroy the material.
Try something innovative
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by engrchykae(m): 1:06pm On May 21, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

There's nothing like Unknown Bomb Men. Next month is just a couple of weeks away. Let's wait and see.

This Intel is coming from our double agents working in IPOB/ESN
your fulani cohorts can as well bomb Lagos themselves using biafra flags and chanting biafra war songs.
At least it will make people believe you.
But the gray areas here is that you can be busted and the consequences will be far more harmful than the gains you envisaged
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by opsyswagger(m): 1:08pm On May 21, 2021
mynd come and see what op is saying here
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 21, 2021
The secret video is available. Please, pm me to get it. I'll be waiting.

June is not far. You can't prove me wrong just yet.

Where's your justification?
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Chimighty007(m): 1:50pm On May 21, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

It's not a secrete video or audio cos it was from his broadcast. He never meant suicide bombing, he said the afghanistan are not afraid to die, that as you're killing them they're approaching you

That they're not scared of death that's why they are scary to their enemies.

Stop quoting out of context. MNK even said it that he shouldn't be quoted out of context.

If nah my post wetin dem dey call dem go close am after one or two replies
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 21, 2021
Chimighty007:

It's not a secrete video or audio cos it was from his broadcast. He never meant suicide bombing, he said the afghanistan are not afraid to die, that as you're killing them they're approaching you

That they're not scared of death that's why they are scary to their enemies.

Stop quoting out of context. MNK even said it that he shouldn't be quoted out of context.

If nah my post wetin dem dey call dem go close am after one or two replies

No. I have a special secret video where he was holding a meeting.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by tit(f): 2:36pm On May 21, 2021
Fulani are perfecting plans to cause chaos in Lagos.
They will readily use tools like MC Oluomo to cause ethnic conflict in Lagos.
While the South is in turmoil, who will be on top?
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:12pm On May 21, 2021
IT IS A HUGE PITY,NAIRALAND HAS BEEN POLLUTED BY MASSIVE POLLUTED MINDS AND STRAY YOUTHS.
THIS IS SEEN IN THEIR DISTRUCTIVE COMMENTS FULL OF IMMORAL, INCOHERENT AND PSYCHOTIC DISORDER SUFFERING SENSES angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cameroonian Man Super Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria (pics/video / Suspected Thief Set Ablaze By Irate Mob In Anambra (Graphics). / Greece: Muslim Migrant Stabs Greek Woman On Central Athens Street(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.