Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos (1967 Views)

Warning Of A Possible Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians Monday Morning (tomorrow) / Victims Of The Bandit Attacks In Katsina (photos) / Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by criuze(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2021
Lagos is our home

How can we try that

Meanwhile we aren't terrorist

Stop hate
It won't help you

We only need or freedom

We're responsible
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 21, 2021
criuze:
Lagos is our home

How can we try that

Meanwhile we aren't terrorist

Stop hate
It won't help you

We only need or freedom

We're responsible

Bianeba bros... Which of the Lagos "States" did you say is your home?

Better respect yasef

When we're done with you people and the terrorists you're importing from the SE to the SW, you'll find your way back to alaigbo and purse Biafran land dream.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Biafranboys: 5:37pm On May 21, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
Latest Intel reaching us says IPOB and Usain Bolt Kanu are currently brainwashing illiterate Ibos and luring them into becoming suicide bombers.

Their target is Lagos, Nigeria. They'll begin from next month. And they'll use the media to promote propagandas that Islamic terrorists are the ones carrying out such attacks.

Please, if you're a Lagosian, try as much as possible to avoid crowded gatherings. Churches and mosques, as well as marketplaces and banks are their specific target areas.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

The first batch of suicide bombers arrived Lagos last week. Five more batches are to come in between June and September 2021.

I believe this Kanu of a guy has been smoking cowshit lately.

Ijele speaks you no day rest up on all your talk imo state government have not appointed you and your friend chukwuaustin, rest na

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srCpDE50bNs
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Kyari79(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2021
Yorubas will not tolerate that nonsense, they better carry there wahala back to south east.

1 Like

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by criuze(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Bianeba bros... Which of the Lagos "States" did you say is your home?

Better respect yasef

When we're done with you people and the terrorists you're importing from the SE to the SW, you'll find your way back to alaigbo and purse Biafran land dream.

Its like a home to us, thats what i mean

Am not trying to claim your beautiful lagos city, all sentiment aside, just trying to say igbos won't have any interest seeing yorubas being hurt

My home is the red sand village, east the niger bank,

It will always be there,sun or rain.

We couldn't swap it even for Newyork , las Vegas or Amsterdam

Our distance jorneys made us find some home in strange lands

Some of your people still find their home in onitsha, enugu and Portharcout

1 Like

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Kyari79(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2021
That iskamci why i all give them a single name as , South-East Boko Haram , because they act similarly as hw Boko harams started by killing force & so on so this stupids are also doing that, so there iskamci no different between them.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by psucc(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Why are you afraid? Are you IPOB/ESN member?

You don't need to be afraid. We won't track you. Just pm me to get the video
If you've watched the video wella,you will see me

It is you that's afraid to make public. Upload it here. So many people will watch it and by that you would have "exposed" them.

Lies, and propaganda is the hallmark of your paymasters. Just keep up, the next few days you must worked hard for the N30k. But never mortgage your conscience for such

1 Like

Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by lionphil(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
Latest Intel reaching us says IPOB and Usain Bolt Kanu are currently brainwashing illiterate Ibos and luring them into becoming suicide bombers.

Their target is Lagos, Nigeria. They'll begin from next month. And they'll use the media to promote propagandas that Islamic terrorists are the ones carrying out such attacks.

Please, if you're a Lagosian, try as much as possible to avoid crowded gatherings. Churches and mosques, as well as marketplaces and banks are their specific target areas.

The first batch of suicide bombers arrived Lagos last week. Five more batches are to come in between June and September 2021.

So this is where Al-shabab wants to start from... chai.

Unfortunately, all these places mentioned above usually have a high number of Igbo people. Apart from the mosques. Only terrorists attack worship centres irrespective of those there.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Gaddafih001(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

You are the one smoking ijebu garri..
So the okada men from the north being arrested daily with sophisticated weapons are no longer the problem?
Or when they strike, you won’t fight them but will turn on the Igbos...
What claim do Igbos have over Lagos.
A place more precious than home.
You think they will destroy Lagos and come back home..
An Igbo man would rather destroy his home than his office cuz he knows that he can always build a new home with the money made from his office..
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Gaddafih001(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
As usual, some efulefus and aturus will come and debunk this Intel. Na you sabi.
If your plan is to drink the blood of innocent people because you hate them, you will never escape the wrath coming to you..
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 22, 2021
Gaddafih001:

If your plan is to drink the blood of innocent people because you hate them, you will never escape the wrath coming to you..

I don't hate Igbos. But some elements among you, especially IPOB miscreants are gradually constituting a nuisance in this country and they've began to shift their base to Ile Oodua.

I'm a pan-Yoruba person. We won't tolerate that.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Henryfour(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2021
[quote author=KingsleyWabote post=101914956]For those of you who claim I'm spreading fake news or hate speech, kindly send me a pm. I have themr secret video.[/quotem
Mr Man ,notin secret abt d video.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by harakiri(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2021
This is a joke taken too far...

Be careful.

Once more,be careful.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Gaddafih001(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

I don't hate Igbos. But some elements among you, especially IPOB miscreants are gradually constituting a nuisance in this country and they've began to shift their base to Ile Oodua.

I'm a pan-Yoruba person. We won't tolerate that.
These are propagandas by the Fulani’s to make us be at war with each other and continue there plundering of ethnic nationalities little by little.
Don’t you know that they are soo shocked by the unity of the south recently?
What will be the best card for them?
Division.........
IPOB is only trying to secure the East from invasion and nothing again.
Can you tell me what they start to gain from attacking Lagos?
Are we land grabbers?
Have you ever heard that an Igbo man is dragging land with his landlord?
The highest thing an Igbo man will do is to tell you that he is living better than you his landlord.
That is where his power ends..
Has Igbo people ever fought with the Yoruba people anywhere in the west?
Who are the people engaging with he Yoruba people in a street fight for years now?
Let’s come to the killing of police officers in the East.
Do you know that since there’s no longer police presence in the entire East, the Fulani has not spoilt any farmland?
I am not justifying the killings but as long as the police/army are the tools used to displace people from there homeland,they will not exist in the East...
As long as they are used to kill people unnecessarily in the East,they will not have peace.
You think people want to fight with police?
No.
People have been pushed to the wall, they are only defending themselves.
Ipob has no business in Lagos state or in the great Odua republic.
Igbo people are only defending themselves.
Re: Warning Of IPOB Suicide Attacks In Lagos by Nobody: 7:13am On May 23, 2021
Gaddafih001:

These are propagandas by the Fulani’s to make us be at war with each other and continue there plundering of ethnic nationalities little by little.
Don’t you know that they are soo shocked by the unity of the south recently?
What will be the best card for them?
Division.........
IPOB is only trying to secure the East from invasion and nothing again.
Can you tell me what they start to gain from attacking Lagos?
Are we land grabbers?
Have you ever heard that an Igbo man is dragging land with his landlord?
The highest thing an Igbo man will do is to tell you that he is living better than you his landlord.
That is where his power ends..
Has Igbo people ever fought with the Yoruba people anywhere in the west?
Who are the people engaging with he Yoruba people in a street fight for years now?
Let’s come to the killing of police officers in the East.
Do you know that since there’s no longer police presence in the entire East, the Fulani has not spoilt any farmland?
I am not justifying the killings but as long as the police/army are the tools used to displace people from there homeland,they will not exist in the East...
As long as they are used to kill people unnecessarily in the East,they will not have peace.
You think people want to fight with police?
No.
People have been pushed to the wall, they are only defending themselves.
Ipob has no business in Lagos state or in the great Odua republic.
Igbo people are only defending themselves.

Mttcchheeeww

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Cult War Declared This Early Morning In Ogun State / We Kill Am After Collecting 350k From His Relatives " Kidnapper Confesses" / Developer Roasted In Akwa Ibom After Caught Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.