Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Praying With Live Fish Inside Water Mixed With Salt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying With Live Fish Inside Water Mixed With Salt (1302 Views)

Praying With Fanta Brings Endless Prosperity! — Lady / How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying With Live Fish Inside Water Mixed With Salt by ajoks533: 7:45pm On May 21, 2021
What does Praying with live Fish inside water mixed with salt, then wash your face and head inside it and pour everything away, symbolise?
Re: Praying With Live Fish Inside Water Mixed With Salt by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 21, 2021
Means you cant be hurt by anyone who eats fish or consume salt.

Does it make sense?

Just kidding..... grin

1 Like

Re: Praying With Live Fish Inside Water Mixed With Salt by illicit(m): 8:01pm On May 21, 2021
What kind of fish first
Re: Praying With Live Fish Inside Water Mixed With Salt by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On May 21, 2021
ajoks533:
What does Praying with live Fish inside water mixed with salt, then wash your face and head inside it and pour everything away, symbolise?
You throw the fish out with the water you bathed your head and face in? That's symbolism for mindfuckery. undecided

You have to eat the fish or at least save it for later! undecided

1 Like

Re: Praying With Live Fish Inside Water Mixed With Salt by hakeem4(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2021
The prayer won’t be answered until you fry the fish and eat it.
Re: Praying With Live Fish Inside Water Mixed With Salt by KnownUnknown: 10:22pm On May 21, 2021
ajoks533:

ajoks533 sleeps with the fishes.
Re: Praying With Live Fish Inside Water Mixed With Salt by Nobody: 6:04am On May 22, 2021
OP, roast that fish and eat it.

What is all this sad
Re: Praying With Live Fish Inside Water Mixed With Salt by YobaNation: 2:29am On May 24, 2021
MY MOM AND GRAND MOM WHO JUST DIED RECENTLY USED TO FORCE US CHILDREN TO DRINK WATER WITH A LIVE FISH IN IT AND THE WATER USED BE VERY BITTER. ITS A WITCHCRAFT RITUAL TO DESTROY A PERSON'S LIFE.

LOOK, NEGROS DONT FORCE YOUR CHILDREN INTO DEMONIC RITUALS.

MY GRAND MOTHER ARE A MAJOR WITCH IN CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST SHE INITIATED MY MOM AND TOTALLY CONTROLLED HER LEADING HER INTO ALL KINDS OF WITHCCRAFT RITUALS AND WICKEDNESS.

MY MOM WAS VERY WICKED TO HER CHILDREN AND USED TO BRAG ABOUT HER ABORTIONS.

SHE USED TO THREATEN TO KILL US. BUT EVERY SUNDAY SHE WOULD TAKE US TO CHURCH UNFAILINGLY LIKE THE GOD-DAMNED HYPOCRITE THAT SHE WAS.
Re: Praying With Live Fish Inside Water Mixed With Salt by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On May 24, 2021
YobaNation:
MY MOM AND GRAND MOM WHO JUST DIED RECENTLY USED TO FORCE US CHILDREN TO DRINK WATER WITH A LIVE FISH IN IT AND THE WATER USED BE VERY BITTER. ITS A WITCHCRAFT RITUAL TO DESTROY A PERSON'S LIFE.

LOOK, NEGROS DONT FORCE YOUR CHILDREN INTO DEMONIC RITUALS.

MY GRAND MOTHER ARE A MAJOR WITCH IN CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST SHE INITIATED MY MOM AND TOTALLY CONTROLLED HER LEADING HER INTO ALL KINDS OF WITHCCRAFT RITUALS AND WICKEDNESS.

MY MOM WAS VERY WICKED TO HER CHILDREN AND USED TO BRAG ABOUT HER ABORTIONS.

SHE USED TO THREATEN TO KILL US. BUT EVERY SUNDAY SHE WOULD TAKE US TO CHURCH UNFAILINGLY LIKE THE GOD-DAMNED HYPOCRITE THAT SHE WAS.
That don't compute. A witch in celestial church initiated her own child and then caused her own grandchildren to drink potions with live fish it to destroy their lives? undecided
What church do you attend? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Prophet TB Joshua Ruined My Life - Man Cried Out / Apostle Johnson Suleman 2024 Prophecies And Prophetic Declarations / Reincarnation And The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.