Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him (2703 Views)

American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site / Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by donnaheff: 6:03am On May 22, 2021
Check out the exchange between a so called pastor and a lady he met on Facebook who refused to play ball with him. The easiest way out for the pastor when he faves his congregation would be that his account was hacked.

The so called Pastor is equally a Police Man. He did not just abuse his so called calling but his office. He feels that being a policeman insulates him from the law

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

1 Share

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by donnaheff: 6:04am On May 22, 2021
More on the conversation

1 Share

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by donnaheff: 6:05am On May 22, 2021
More

1 Share

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by donnaheff: 6:06am On May 22, 2021
More

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by donnaheff: 6:08am On May 22, 2021
More
Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by donnaheff: 6:10am On May 22, 2021
More on the conversation between the duo

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by donnaheff: 6:12am On May 22, 2021
Even more on the conversation

1 Share

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by guccimilan(m): 6:16am On May 22, 2021
Wonders shall never end , abuse in lords name.

1 Like

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by dederocs(m): 6:18am On May 22, 2021
Wise girl, most of these collar men dey call themselves, mugu must pay grin

10 Likes

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by donnaheff: 6:19am On May 22, 2021
guccimilan:
Wonders shall never end , abuse in lords name.

It's really bad. I just cant imagine what the lady went through during those exchanges
Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by nero2face: 6:32am On May 22, 2021
Lol
Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by Nobody: 6:41am On May 22, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I BET U D GIRL MUST BE SO DAM CUTE.. A WISE NIGGA SITED BUT U DID NOT PLAY UR PACKAGE WELL. TRY AGAIN AND AGAIN. SHE WILL BE TIGHT AS WELL. WTF MAN
Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by Nukilia: 6:56am On May 22, 2021
Wolves in sheep's skin

#EvilCombimation grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by kambili999(f): 6:57am On May 22, 2021
What God will judge ehnnnn... undecided just imagine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by daddytime(m): 7:03am On May 22, 2021
What a nincompoop.

Shameless dolt of a he-goat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by tillaman(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2021
God of men everywhere!!!
The pastor is just one hornyyy bastard trying to get laid all in the name of the gospel

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by PennywysCares(m): 7:17am On May 22, 2021
Pastor wanted to eat pussy
And when the babe deny na there war start.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by tito44: 7:35am On May 22, 2021
Two foolish adults; both the insulter and the insultee
Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by habsydiamond(m): 7:48am On May 22, 2021
I hope that picture of a lady that looks like long rope is not yours... Thats a long thing mehn... E pain the pastor to the bone.. He come dey lay curses on that lady all because of pussycat

5 Likes

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by xpressionx(m): 7:52am On May 22, 2021
THAT SHE DIDN'T WANT TO COME AND SEE YOU IS NOT A CRIME.
SOME STUPID MEN SEE LADIES IN THEIR 30'S AS DESPERATE AND WOULD WANT TO JUMP AT ANY INVITATION OF A MAN.
THE MAN IS AN EXAMPLE OF SUCH STUPID MEN AND HE WAS DISAPPOINTED THAT THIS LADY DIDN'T GET EXCITED TO COME SEE HIM

2 Likes

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by Akinbiyiotes: 7:52am On May 22, 2021
E"pain am" grin grin
No free pu$$# for him

1 Like

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by naijastable(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2021
cheesy baba wan follow chop the fruit for free, some of this pastors are lowkey dimwit that hide under the fellowship to carry out illicit act, if you check it now, this man has a family o

3 Likes

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by lalasticlala(m): 11:48am On May 22, 2021
I don laugh tire. Very funny
Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by Cuttycool(f): 12:01pm On May 22, 2021
Can you imagine this....fear pastors and imams, plus uniformed men. Let me go on facebook and feed him with words
Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by Officialhorlah(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2021
Lmaogrin

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by bukkysam(f): 3:06pm On May 22, 2021
This man is even tasteless. Ahba

Even if the calling is a fake as we have confirmed now.

See the girl sef
Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by Michelle55: 3:39pm On May 22, 2021
Oga pastor no see kpekus chop.. E pain am no be small

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by Lalami3232(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2021
That may be the account of one of these mumu and useless internet fraudsters. But for the first time since 2021, I'm proud of a 9ja babe. But that doesn't change the fact that "THE DAY WEY I GO BORN GIRL PIKIN, I GO CRY LIKE PERSON WEY ONE GAME CUT HE 20M TICKET".
Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by Twoclans(f): 3:47pm On May 22, 2021
This brings back nostalgic memories for me,I have had a guy curse me like this.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by mytime24(f): 4:11pm On May 22, 2021
#righteousness u are needed here

1 Like

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by LadySarah: 4:58pm On May 22, 2021
Na them!
Ndi let me show you another level of Grace.

Alot of us can relate.
Simple why am i coming and it degenerated to insults.
Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by Franzinni: 5:21pm On May 22, 2021
This just about sums what I have been saying all along ... Many of these men of god are just snakes in wolves clothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Invitation I Recieved From EFCC, Lagos Office: Photo / Video Of Yahoo Boy Celebrating With Friends After Cashing Out $1 Million / Ashawo Joint of Underage Girls Of 13 Engaged In Prostitution Bursted In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.