Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him (2712 Views)

Dismembered Body Of Missing Girls Found Near Home Of Man They Met On Facebook / American Man Murders Fabiola Thomas, Nigerian Woman He Met On Dating Site / Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2021
419 PASTOR!
SHAME TO GODLESS UNCALLED MEN ON COLLARS DISGRACING THE HIGH & NOBLE CALLING OF OUR LORD CHRIST!
I WEEP.
THESE CRIMINALS HAVE RAPED THE HOLY ESTATE OF CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST!
Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by donnaheff: 12:40am On May 23, 2021
Twoclans:
This brings back nostalgic memories for me,I have had a guy curse me like this.

What happened
Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by Twoclans(f): 7:31am On May 23, 2021
donnaheff:

What happened

Hmmmmm,I had a major problem as a young growing lady. I can be stupidly blunt .I have never lacked anything as a young girl so most times if a guy flaunts money to my face it pisses me off immediately .My father made sure we never lacked as girls.

Unfortunately for the guy he thought he could woo me with money,and I gave him my usual blunt NO I don't want to go on any date with you. The next second the person doing the wooing became the antagonizer.

Adaugo I will kill you,is it because you have gotten admission you think you can talk to me anyhow.

Adaugo you are a fool,you are this you are that.You will never graduate from that university .

Adaugo this and that (every evil curse I got it that day)..........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor bullys A Lady He Met On Facebook For Refusing To Meet Him by donnaheff: 11:50am On May 23, 2021
Twoclans:

Hmmmmm,I had a major problem as a young growing lady. I can be stupidly blunt .I have never lacked anything as a young girl so most times if a guy flaunts money to my face it pisses me off immediately .My father made sure we never lacked as girls.

Unfortunately for the guy he thought he could woo me with money,and I gave him my usual blunt NO I don't want to go on any date with you. The next second the person doing the wooing became the antagonizer.

Adaugo I will kill you,is it because you have gotten admission you think you can talk to me anyhow.

Adaugo you are a fool,you are this you are that.You will never graduate from that university .

Adaugo this and that (every evil curse I got it that day)..........

Really Sorry for what you went through, no one deserves to be through that road

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). / Full Video Of A Bouncer Disarming A Gunman At An Enugu Bar Recently (video) / ‘my Father Had Sex With Me To Confirm My Virginity’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.