Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy (92442 Views)

Naira Marley Shares Message From A Follower Who Indicated Interest In Fulfilling / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by bedoab10k(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2021
illicit:
It happens

The day I saw pregnant Ashewo, na him I no say Nothing is impossible

Around 2005, I was in University of Ilorin then. There was a day I was passing behind a popular brothel at Unity area, I was going to a friend's house. Lo and behold, a woman came to visit her ashawo daughter at the brothel. All of them were celebrating her visit. I paused to get the full gist, I was shocked probably the mother might be a retired Ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by BePrepared: 7:58pm On May 22, 2021
I don't blame Marley at all, this is what u get when mental asylum candidates are made celebrities.

May Gods mercy descend on this evil generation

This I pray.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Safemoon: 7:59pm On May 22, 2021
I said it when Ada aneh was blabbing,that if Marley should be seroiuse many mother and daughters will volunteer .
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by omolola100(f): 8:01pm On May 22, 2021
Son of the devil.. this guy is from the marine kingdom.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Heavensent01(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2021
I know Davido do dash money to the needy and help some people, what's this dunce doing to help his Dundee Malians

set of useless people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Dncl2021: 8:02pm On May 22, 2021
Wtf
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by dvkot(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2021
But y'all watch that fake shit on p*rnhub ?
Same way some men fantasies about 3some
Some like Group Intimacy
Some orgy.. So nothing wrong with what naira said

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by olisaEze(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2021
Abeg na scamming gang be dis. Naira Marley be there deceiving only yasef, condition fit make crayfish bend but e know say e no fit turn cheese balls. No Nigerian mother will engage in sex with a man and the fruit of her womb at the same time on the same bed. We're too conservative in this country when it concerns sex.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by illicit(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2021
bedoab10k:

Around 2005, I was in University of Ilorin then. There was a day I was passing behind a popular brothel at Unity area, I was going to a friend's house. Lo and behold, a woman came to visit her ashawo daughter at the brothel. All of them were celebrating her visit. I paused to get the full gist, I was shocked probably the mother might be a retired Ashawo.

Better by far bro

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by CSTRR: 8:05pm On May 22, 2021
Single mothers and their daughters.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Kamil83(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2021
I have got to a level that nothing shock me again in this world, except Electricity

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by neyohh: 8:06pm On May 22, 2021
Nigeria is morally decadent and pretending to be religious.

The men are unmotivated to curb the decadence because they low key enjoy it.

It will get to a point where people will say don't touch any naija girl because they're beast's.

This is an attack on the global perception of what a Nigerian woman represents.

As for naira, can you blame him, Nigerians gave him a platform and the females enjoy his songs where he displays them to the world as low quality promiscuous beings.

In the end, the biggest loser's will be the Nigerian kid as they have no role models to look forward to.

3 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by dragunov: 8:07pm On May 22, 2021
GorillaApp:
The next generation is already gone.

I said this in my church WhatsApp group and some little imps became angry and started attacking me

That they are imps already presupposes that they are little. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by CSTRR: 8:08pm On May 22, 2021
bedoab10k:

If you schooled in Benin, you would know that ashawo is a lifestyle.

Mothers with grown up children will come, hustle and go back home and come back again to hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 22, 2021
angry angry angry Thunder Fire all of una ! Useless human-Animals angry angry angry

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by EmekaBlue(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2021
D mama suppose naked watch

Na d 2nd option of Ceo marlian policy
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Tvoice: 8:08pm On May 22, 2021
Chai , igbo no good ooO
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by zinny377(f): 8:08pm On May 22, 2021
Am speechless at this point
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by fof1: 8:09pm On May 22, 2021
TMSMedia:
Mother And Daughter Indicate Interest In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy Of Having Sex With Mother And Daughter

Singer, Naira Marley has shared a message from a follower who indicated interest in fulfilling his fantasy of having sex with a mother and her daughter, IgbereTV reports.

Naira Marley's disclosure of his fantasy had drawn criticism even from his colleagues in the entertainment industry.

After defending himself from the criticism he faced, Marley shared screenshot of a message from a 21-year-old girl who said that she has a 40-year-old mother who's interested.

But the lady disclosed that her mother said she won't participate, but will stay to watch them have sex in her bedroom.

Responding to this, Naira Marley expressed hope of the girl's mother joining them and also questioned why it must be her bedroom.

He wrote;

https://instagram.com/nairamarley?utm_medium=copy_link

He is Sick and may end like his types. God have Mercy on for such incestous intent which is SATANIC

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by CioAngels(f): 8:10pm On May 22, 2021
I sincerely hope Naira Marley is not planning to ruin his career in the speed in which he came. This is total madness, to bring up such insulting and nonsense idea. Is it money or Stupidity? If he still has mother, people who knows her should call her attention to her son's hopelessness.

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by GorillaApp(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2021
dragunov:

That they are imps already presupposes that they are little. grin grin grin
You know say na back of class we dey Sidon that year grin

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Ventura1: 8:10pm On May 22, 2021
What many do not understand is that human is not really bound by any rules.
Those condemning Naira Marley are doing so from the prism of the laws or regulations they subscribed to, if Marley do not share same, he's not bound by it.

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2021
Her father will watch them too from the CCTV don’t worry. It will be fun until u know as e go end. In tears surely. grin
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Boyooosa(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Ọmọ irankiran.
But I thought iyabo ojo and her daughter applied already...

I'm waiting for his daughter to grow so that I can also fûck her and his wife.

Useless animal.

And after 7 years, the thorn CD girl will shout r*pe....ish
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by NairaMaster1(m): 8:11pm On May 22, 2021
GorillaApp:
The next generation is already gone.

I said this in my church WhatsApp group and some little imps became angry and started attacking me

Those attacking belong to that wasted generation.

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by dragunov: 8:12pm On May 22, 2021
neyohh:
Nigeria is morally decadent and pretending to be religious.

The men are unmotivated to curb the decadence because they low key enjoy it.

It will get to a point where people will say don't touch any naija girl because they're beast's.

This is an attack on the global perspection of what a Nigerian woman represents.

As for naira, can you blame him, Nigerians gave him a platform and the females enjoy his songs where he displays them to the world as low quality promiscuous beings.

In the end, the biggest loser will be the Nigerian kid as they have no role models to look forward to.

You know, at times I just can't help but think that perhaps we deserve the great evil that is coming to us from the Fulani Caliphate and their terrorist allies. We are already far away from God. Therefore, we are already exposed. Except we repent.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by extol1(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Ọmọ irankiran. But I thought iyabo ojo and her daughter applied already...

I'm waiting for his daughter to grow so that I can also fûck her and his wife.
Useless animal.
iyabo ojo is over 40 na
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by harakiri(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2021
For the spiritually/astrally aware, we are now below Maltuk.

If you know, you know..
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by dragunov: 8:14pm On May 22, 2021
Ventura1:
What many do not understand is that human is not really bound by any rules.

And what many don't know is that human is really bound to face the consequences of their decisions and actions.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 22, 2021
illicit:
It happens

The day I saw pregnant Ashewo, na him I no say Nothing is impossible

That's probably "A SURROGATE MOTHER" I think. Some Love peddler are really Into the business and cashing out big time......
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by SenecaTheYonger: 8:15pm On May 22, 2021
You guys said musicians don’t have influence on our youths nah? Watch how incest will increase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial / Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now) / Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.