Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy (92538 Views)

Naira Marley Shares Message From A Follower Who Indicated Interest In Fulfilling / Ada Ameh Slams Naira Marley Over His Sexual Fantasy (Video) / Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2021
Nigerians are so predictable.
Shebi I talk am before.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Unrated900(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Ọmọ irankiran.
But I thought iyabo ojo and her daughter applied already...

I'm waiting for his daughter to grow so that I can also fûck her and his wife.

Useless animal.

Useless girl iyabo
Even the same
Look odd
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Jeferious: 10:30pm On May 22, 2021
olisaEze:
Abeg na scamming gang be dis. Naira Marley be there deceiving only yasef, condition fit make crayfish bend but e know say e no fit turn cheese balls. No Nigerian mother will engage in sex with a man and the fruit of her womb at the same time on the same bed. We're too conservative in this country when it concerns sex.
Bros never say never. NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by ultimateprof: 10:32pm On May 22, 2021
To be sincere, Naira Marley supposed to be under detention by now!
The government should not allow this kind of people to finish our society with their useless lifestyle!

3 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Banter1(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2021
illicit:
It happens

The day I saw pregnant Ashewo, na him I no say Nothing is impossible
Hahaha. You are very funny
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by dragunov: 10:40pm On May 22, 2021
neyohh:

You know what's funny, this is the playbook for blacks globally.

They begin by copying westerner's and always shoot themselves in the foot .

Somebody should tell blacks, you can't copy the white man's worst behaviour and expect to become like him.

grin grin grin I tell you!

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On May 22, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Igbojihadist: 10:49pm On May 22, 2021
Onyi22:
grin grin
long time onye nkem where have you been
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by KunleyY19(m): 10:49pm On May 22, 2021
Naira Marley is just trying to promote his new video for Coming. It's just a PR stunt.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Awesome01(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2021
If what Naira Marley posted is true, let him proof it by recording a video tape of the 3some and post it online as proof. If not, then its all staged..

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by KoshCAD: 11:04pm On May 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Ọmọ irankiran.
But I thought iyabo ojo and her daughter applied already...

I'm waiting for his daughter to grow so that I can also fûck her and his wife.

Useless animal.
But why this iyabo ojo daughter's breast fall like this?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by MrColdsweat: 11:21pm On May 22, 2021
As a man, just know say if you wan marry in this present time, there's a 95% chance that you're marrying a common whorre.

I had to ban myself from kissing women because of how quick they are to throwing anything peniss in their mouth.

Men must collective walk away from the system.

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by zudozz: 11:24pm On May 22, 2021
Hunger n starvation destroyer of conscience n reason...too bad Nigerian govt. does nt pay social security..Some people for fit dey pay small bill, also get dignity pride n small sense!

3 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by mrwonlasewonie: 12:04am On May 23, 2021
harakiri:
For the spiritually/astrally aware, we are now below Maltuk.

If you know, you know..
what is "maltuk"?
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by jimmynauty: 2:38am On May 23, 2021
GorillaApp:
The next generation is already gone.

I said this in my church WhatsApp group and some little imps became angry and started attacking me

For where...Sodom and Gomorrah came to pass.. and we still have right standing like me.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by BlackFlamefromP: 3:19am On May 23, 2021
O boy, if you know what poverty and desperation to survive at all cost can make people do you would not say that.

olisaEze:
Abeg na scamming gang be dis. Naira Marley be there deceiving only yasef, condition fit make crayfish bend but e know say e no fit turn cheese balls. No Nigerian mother will engage in sex with a man and the fruit of her womb at the same time on the same bed. We're too conservative in this country when it concerns sex.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by ArcFresky(m): 3:57am On May 23, 2021
GorillaApp:
The next generation is already gone.

I said this in my church WhatsApp group and some little imps became angry and started attacking me

Oga gone to where?
The only difference between the previous and the next generation is social media.

Previous generation are doing theirs coded.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by whippersnapper(m): 5:02am On May 23, 2021
Nairalanders and their hypocrisy. But jokes apart e make sense. daughter and mother straffing at the same time na better enjoyment ooh. Kai. I can already imagine the scenario big black cock fucking mother and daughter anal.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Jazzman01: 5:29am On May 23, 2021
aycapri:
I talk am nah. if it is true, that means some women are so daft.

It's all about money. You will be amazed when you discover the things women will do for money. They can do virtually anything once money is involved.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by kingthreat(m): 5:30am On May 23, 2021
@ChiefSosa. I been tell you na. Its all about the money grin grin
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by ozoono(m): 5:55am On May 23, 2021
Onyi22:
So many Wailers on this post..
Am also ready Naira Marley
Ok. But please try and av a clean bath. He is not ready for any STD
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Mosco100(m): 6:40am On May 23, 2021
LEVETICUS 18 : 17 Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son’s daughter, or her daughter’s daughter, to uncover her unclothedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by ChiefSosa(m): 7:16am On May 23, 2021
kingthreat:
@ChiefSosa. I been tell you na. Its all about the money grin grin
lol, ma nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by GorillaApp(m): 7:23am On May 23, 2021
jimmynauty:

For where...Sodom and Gomorrah came to pass.. and we still have right standing like me.
Thank God.
Let me tell you what I mean by gone. Yeah there will be good ones around but the level of depravity, immorality and decadence is at a never before seen height.
Can you imagine a lady saying what this particular girl said in the 70s/80s?
I'm in a particular community for a project and here 17 years old boys and 15year old girls are living in houses as husband and wives.
A lot of ladies don't want to work. They just want to hoe around and get Money.
Where I'm sitting right now, I can see a girl barely 15 living with several boys in a house, cooking and cleaning and getting dicked of course and the worst thing is that her father and mother knows that she is there.
Can you try this in the past?
I received a very hot slap from my father then when I was in SS 3 for just strolling past him in the evening with a young girl while returning from extra mural class.
Almost everything goes in this society.
Cc.arcFresky

2 Likes

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by dederocs(m): 7:24am On May 23, 2021
It's called fetish, hypocrites Nigerians leave them alone...dumb people that still pay conmen 10% every Sunday are not better.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by detectivejones: 8:07am On May 23, 2021
it is finished
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by ShaqFu: 8:16am On May 23, 2021
When I say some people don't have any right to be called parent, this is exactly what I'm talking about.

Like you want to watch someone fvck your own daughter Like seriously if she can watch someone fvck her daughter, it means she can fvck her daughter's husband and not feel any remorse.
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by JULIONE: 8:17am On May 23, 2021
Mr president we support you all the way
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Brenn594(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2021
Na beautiful mistake wan happun so :p

i hope say him preeq no stand-big dissapionted.

Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by extol1(m): 8:59am On May 23, 2021
omolola100:
you dont need to be suprise.
maybe I wasn't expecting such words from a mother
Re: Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy by Agugbadin: 9:59am On May 23, 2021
Why complain about racism when the thought of blacks is how to have sex, what a shame. Why blame Trump for his remarks about Nigerians, he was absolutely right but we refused to accept the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.