Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

PES On Xbox One S - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PES On Xbox One S (794 Views)

Install Latest Games On Xbox one, XBOX Series S/X Consoles. Online & offline / If You Play Pes On Your Android Phone, This Is For You. / Help: I Tried Installing Pes On My Pc I Keep Getting This Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PES On Xbox One S by Southboy(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2021
Who can help me with PES on my Xbox one s.

Re: PES On Xbox One S by spoilerx: 12:52pm On May 22, 2021
Help u ?
get gamepass, PES and some FIFA titles are on gamepass.
Re: PES On Xbox One S by Switguy053: 4:19pm On May 22, 2021
For those willing to buy FIFA 21,, this is your chance now, it's on sale on playstation store at a price of 19.99$.. if you have an playstation account that is based on USA, it will be easy for you.. u need to download jumia pay app ( blue in color),, if you open the app, you will see playstation symbol at the middle button of the app.. open it and you will see playstation gift card that is based on USA, Canada and many more... After buying the playstation gift card, your code will be sent within 2seconds... 20$ is 8500. It is better than buying fifa21 for 15k.. Thank me later... The deal will expire on 26th of may.. after that the price will return to 79.99$
Re: PES On Xbox One S by arazanbal: 9:22am On May 23, 2021
when you can get to play PES 21 and FIFA 21 for free in xbox one with your 1$ gamepass for 3 months and FIFA 21 is on discount on console right now

Switguy053:

For those willing to buy FIFA 21,, this is your chance now, it's on sale on playstation store at a price of 19.99$.. if you have an playstation account that is based on USA, it will be easy for you.. u need to download jumia pay app ( blue in color),, if you open the app, you will see playstation symbol at the middle button of the app.. open it and you will see playstation gift card that is based on USA, Canada and many more... After buying the playstation gift card, your code will be sent within 2seconds... 20$ is 8500. It is better than buying fifa21 for 15k.. Thank me later... The deal will expire on 26th of may.. after that the price will return to 79.99$
Re: PES On Xbox One S by Southboy(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2021
arazanbal:
when you can get to play PES 21 and FIFA 21 for free in xbox one with your 1$ gamepass for 3 months and FIFA 21 is on discount on console right now

Doesn't playing game online consume alot of data?
Re: PES On Xbox One S by arazanbal: 9:12pm On May 24, 2021
nope, you can use 50mb to play games for hours online, that what i used sometimes to play ghost recon breakpoint

Southboy:
Doesn't playing game online consume alot of data?
Re: PES On Xbox One S by Southboy(m): 9:17pm On May 24, 2021
Bro drop ur contact or u can bep me, I have some things I'd love you to clarify for me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Robux In Roblox / Ntsc Or Pal Ps3?: / Latest Login Runz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.