Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,872 members, 7,844,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Supreme Leader Of North Korea Ban Skinny Jeans And Mullets Hairstyles. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Supreme Leader Of North Korea Ban Skinny Jeans And Mullets Hairstyles. (599 Views)

Pictures Of North Kyiv Of Ukraine After Russian Troops Retreated / Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Leader Of North Korea Ban Skinny Jeans And Mullets Hairstyles. by samayomidebk(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2021
North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un has reportedly banned mullet hairstyles and skinny jeans in North Korea.

The decision was made over concern that they reflect Western cultures that might influence young people in the country and impact his regime.

North Korean newspaper Rodong Sinmun - which is owned by the ruling Worker's Party - wrote : 'History teaches us a crucial lesson that a country can become vulnerable and eventually collapse like a damp wall regardless of its economic and defence power if we do not hold on to our own lifestyle.'

It went on to say: 'We must be wary of even the slightest sign of the capitalistic lifestyle and fight to get rid of them.'

Those who repeatedly flout the strict laws on fashion - including a ban on colourfully dyed or spiked up hair and piercings will be sent to labour camps under laws put in place by Kim Jong-un.

North Koreans can only choose from between 15 approved hairstyles under the country's laws, it has been claimed

https://www.samayomidesblog.tk/2021/05/supreme-leader-of-north-korea-ban.html

Re: Supreme Leader Of North Korea Ban Skinny Jeans And Mullets Hairstyles. by Pauldollars(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2021
grin
Re: Supreme Leader Of North Korea Ban Skinny Jeans And Mullets Hairstyles. by Pauldollars(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2021
The day the North Koreans are ready, they'll also shove the Communist regime aside.
The current political and economic system of the world is actually moving towards a one World government where there's no room for Communism, Islam or religion.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Leader Of North Korea Ban Skinny Jeans And Mullets Hairstyles. by Pauldollars(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2021
Re: Supreme Leader Of North Korea Ban Skinny Jeans And Mullets Hairstyles. by Pauldollars(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2021
3pleDAssistant:

There's no room for Islam or religion?? cheesy

You'll be surprised and disappointed when "The Unity" arrives. Just watch out for that name and remember it when you see him. cheesy

And please everyone, check out my signature and patronize us for your data. abeg!!!

Whoever the Beast is will not be a religious subcriber.
He'll ascribe all worship to himself.
But I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed coz I wouldn't be here on Earth then.
Re: Supreme Leader Of North Korea Ban Skinny Jeans And Mullets Hairstyles. by fourboys: 1:38pm On May 22, 2021
Good development.... Wetin our ladies dey wear these days dey baffle me.. Aboki okada nearly killed me wen I was lustfully looking at open breast embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Supreme Leader Of North Korea Ban Skinny Jeans And Mullets Hairstyles. by 3pleDAssistant: 1:40pm On May 22, 2021
Pauldollars:

Whoever the Beast is will not be a religious subcriber.
He'll ascribe all worship to himself.
But I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed coz I wouldn't be here on Earth then.

who said anything about a beast? cheesy And This 'The Unity' I'm talking about will show up God willing in like 13 - 15 years from now. Just watch out for the name 'The Unity'
Re: Supreme Leader Of North Korea Ban Skinny Jeans And Mullets Hairstyles. by Lostchild(m): 2:00pm On May 22, 2021
Pauldollars:
The day the North Koreans are ready, they'll also shove the Communist regime aside.
The current political and economic system of the world is actually moving towards a one World government where there's no room for Communism, Islam or religion.

A time is coming when it will even be a crime for one to own a bible

(1) (Reply)

Russia: Ukrainian Govt Declares Compulsory Military Service For All Male 18-60 / Captured Ukrainian Soldiers On Display / Ukrainian Force Left munitions worth Millions Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.