Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Tenant Shocked With Rent Increase!… After Social Media Rant About Lagos Landlord - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tenant Shocked With Rent Increase!… After Social Media Rant About Lagos Landlord (1451 Views)

Verity Ofeoritse Awala Tags Tribal Rant About Yoruba To Google Search / Toyin Lawani Goes After Social Media User And Her Kid / Onyeka Nwelue: "Don Jazzy Is Broke, He Is A Tenant". Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenant Shocked With Rent Increase!… After Social Media Rant About Lagos Landlord by gidient(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2021
An old adage”don’t throw stones if you are living in a glass house” played out here. A Nigerian man got a shock of his life when his Landlord increased his rent just days after a social media rant.

He had made a post targeted at Lagos landlords few days ago and was shocked when he received an increment notice, the man identified as Olumide GlowVille, confirmed.

Olumide was being notified that his 2 bedroom flat rent had increased from N450,000 to N550,000. This is contained in the letter he shared on Facebook, which was communicated by his landlord’s lawyers.

https://www.gidient.com/tenant-shocked-with-rent-increase-after-social-media-rant-about-lagos-landlords/

Re: Tenant Shocked With Rent Increase!… After Social Media Rant About Lagos Landlord by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 2:38pm On May 22, 2021
And they even stamped the letter. shocked shocked
Re: Tenant Shocked With Rent Increase!… After Social Media Rant About Lagos Landlord by Ever8090: 2:39pm On May 22, 2021
He should look for a cheaper apartment naa..what's the big deal!!?... Nigeria landlord be increasing house rent like craze..
Re: Tenant Shocked With Rent Increase!… After Social Media Rant About Lagos Landlord by Coldshisha: 2:42pm On May 22, 2021
Lol

Nigeria is extremely poor

$1000 for a year rent I mean 365 days of multiple rooms yet you complain, go and buy cement and mold your own house na

1 Like

Re: Tenant Shocked With Rent Increase!… After Social Media Rant About Lagos Landlord by cigaricon(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2021
Me too I'm shocked, just like Buhari
Re: Tenant Shocked With Rent Increase!… After Social Media Rant About Lagos Landlord by DICKstractor: 3:13pm On May 22, 2021
undecided

Anybody evicted from his house for failure in paying house rent should go live in Aso Rock because nobody is occupying it.

The people we gave it to are busy traveling around
Re: Tenant Shocked With Rent Increase!… After Social Media Rant About Lagos Landlord by pretydiva(f): 3:38pm On May 22, 2021
Some of these landlords are heartless
Re: Tenant Shocked With Rent Increase!… After Social Media Rant About Lagos Landlord by XXXXTENTACION: 3:59pm On May 22, 2021
Coldshisha:
Lol

$1000 for a year rent I mean 365 days of multiple rooms yet you complain, go and buy cement and mold your own house na
[s]
Coldshisha:
Lol

[/s]
Coldshisha:
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Dead Musician? / Ondo Residents Fight Over ‘miracle’ White Cloth That Fell From Heaven (WATCH) / UNN Student Dance Nude During Hostel Awareness (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.