Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Revolution In Britain - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Revolution In Britain (814 Views)

Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain / Revolution In Burkina Faso: The Fall Of Compaoré / BBC's Documentary On The Ayatollah Khomeini Led Islamic Revolution In Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revolution In Britain by chidikus: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2011
|British people are sick i think they need more of a revolution than the Arab World ,imagine a nation worshipping a family for the sake of damn fucking monarchy,monarchy kiss my ass,,w could a whole nation be at standstill and said they are watching a royal wedding and even here our follow follow nigerians are all glued saying they are watching the royal wedding,men i call this stupidity of the highest order,Britain need a revolution and wipe out the fucking Royal family that eating poor masses \money
Re: Revolution In Britain by Godmother(f): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2011
If Goodluck's daughter was marrying wouldnt you want to know the details. Stop being a hater.Allow them enjoy the wedding in peace, You dont have to watch if you dont want to. Its not by force
Re: Revolution In Britain by Goldieluks: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2011
i don't detest the royals,but i detest the fact that they spent £40 million of tax payers money,
on this trash.
Re: Revolution In Britain by 190: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2011
angry angry
Re: Revolution In Britain by IZUKWU(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2011
Smh
Re: Revolution In Britain by ThinTima(f): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2011
Godmother:

If Goodluck's daughter was marrying wouldnt you want to know the details. Stop being a hater.Allow them enjoy the wedding in peace, You dont have to watch if you dont want to. Its not by force
Why would I want to do that
Re: Revolution In Britain by MMM2(m): 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2011
i need 2 be in uk 4 dat wedding.
Re: Revolution In Britain by 677ano(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2011
why don't you all answer this question

the emirs, sultans, shehu, obas, obis And politicians in Nigeria that em-bezel federal government allocations to the states and depriving the citizens of Nigeria better infrastructure and amenities are they not worst than the british monarchs who are the head of government in the UK.

chidikus:

|British people are sick i think they need more of a revolution than the Arab World ,imagine a nation worshipping a family for the sake of damn bleeping monarchy,monarchy kiss my backside,,w could a whole nation be at standstill and said they are watching a royal wedding and even here our follow follow nigerians are all glued saying they are watching the royal wedding,men i call this stupidity of the highest order,Britain need a revolution and wipe out the bleeping Royal family that eating poor masses \money

have Nigerians had a revolution yet? when you have had one in Nigeria then you can speak on the need for one in the UK
Re: Revolution In Britain by r231(m): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

i don't detest the royals,but i detest the fact that they spent £40 million of tax payers money,
on this trash.

£40 mil for dis crap. . . .

i am not paying tax ever again grin grin grin
Re: Revolution In Britain by InkedNerd(f): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2011
Goldieluks:

on this trash.

Co-sign on that one tongue

chidikus:

|British people are sick i think they need more of a revolution than the Arab World ,imagine a nation worshipping a family for the sake of damn bleeping monarchy,monarchy kiss my backside,,w could a whole nation be at standstill and said they are watching a royal wedding and even here our follow follow nigerians are all glued saying they are watching the royal wedding,men i call this stupidity of the highest order,Britain need a revolution and wipe out the bleeping Royal family that eating poor masses \money

LOOOL grin

r231:

£40 mil for dis crap. . . .

i am not paying tax ever again grin grin grin

I feel sorry for you guys grin
Re: Revolution In Britain by CrudeOil2(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2011
You really need to hug a sexy transformer.
Re: Revolution In Britain by CrudeOil2(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2011
Stop hatin.
Re: Revolution In Britain by joyblinks(f): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2011
@poster.

it is not a must to watch oooo, if u dont want to watch, then dont tune to the station or better still use super glue gum ur eyes. the truth still remains they re royalty
Re: Revolution In Britain by satani22: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2011
poster motivated by jealousy and hatred thats it
Re: Revolution In Britain by annawhite(f): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hatred! grin grin grin
Re: Revolution In Britain by cap28: 6:35pm On May 08, 2011
chidikus:

You are right, but also be aware that 20% of the british public detest the royal family and want britain to become a republic, the only problem is that once you criticise the royal family in this way you are demonised by the british press and treated as if you are unhinged, but the truth of the matter is that the royal family are a drain on the british public, they are parasites who contribute very little. Also try researching their history, their values, their beliefs etc and you will find out that they are pure evil. for example prince phillip (the queen's husband) said that if he were to be reincarnated he would like to come back as a deadly virus so that he could kill as many people as possible in order to reduce the world population as he beleives the world is overpopulated - nice huh!!! by the way his entire family were either nazi sympathisers or actual SS officers during hitler's nazi germany.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/25628195/Prince-Phillip-Royal-Family-Nazi-Connection
Re: Revolution In Britain by MandingoII(m): 5:34am On May 09, 2011
They gotta keep FAIRYTALES alive for little girls and deluded grown women

when we know better.
Re: Revolution In Britain by morpheus24: 1:24pm On May 09, 2011
MandingoII:

They gotta keep FAIRYTALES alive for little girls and deluded grown women

when we know better.

Your US azz don't understand british culture. They could have abolished the monarchy much like other monarchies in Europe. The majority of the british public want to keep them as a form of tradition and heritage regardless of what many historians will tell you regarding their atrocities.

Hey its a democracy. Majority will wins. You should understand that as a minority in the US huh?

(1) (Reply)

Us Cancels 2012 Visa Lottery / The Roles Of Imf Part Two / FBI begins installation of $1 billion face recognition system across America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.