Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Our Gas Man Is Cheating Us - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Our Gas Man Is Cheating Us (1060 Views)

Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) / Market People Are Cheating Us(photo) / That Shawarma Man Is Very Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Gas Man Is Cheating Us by omolola100(f): 7:53pm On May 22, 2021
There is this particular place we have been filling our cooking gas, and whenever we fill about 3kg of gas it doesnt use up to 13days till it will be exhasted, despite the fact that we dont use gas to cook beans that could consume it, and beside there is hot plate we use to support it...
I guess the gas man is really cheating us.
How many days can we use a normal gas of 3k if we dont cook beans on it.
Do you also experience such?
Re: Our Gas Man Is Cheating Us by UncleKoboko: 8:00pm On May 22, 2021
omolola100:
There is this particular place we have been filling our cooking gas, and whenever we fill about 3kg of gas it doesnt use up to 13days till it will be exhasted, despite the fact that we dont use gas to cook beans that could consume it, and beside there is hot plate we use to support it...
Go and buy weighing scale 3-5k and always take it along or use it after refills.
Re: Our Gas Man Is Cheating Us by omolola100(f): 8:02pm On May 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Go and buy weighing scale 3-5k and always take it along or use it after refills.
you mean the price is 3-5k or 3-5kg scale.
Re: Our Gas Man Is Cheating Us by omolola100(f): 8:03pm On May 22, 2021
UncleKoboko:

you mean the price is 3-5k or 3-5kg scale?
Re: Our Gas Man Is Cheating Us by federal9: 8:31pm On May 22, 2021
omolola100:

Those people are millionaires. The one in my area just converted his shop to his house. He bought the land closer to his shop and expanded it.

They are really cheating us.
Re: Our Gas Man Is Cheating Us by anthonyuncle(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2021
try to be observant while he is filling it or try another dealer
Re: Our Gas Man Is Cheating Us by omolola100(f): 9:10pm On May 22, 2021
anthonyuncle:
try to be observant while he is filling it or try another dealer
even if i am observant, how will i know if he is cheating?
Re: Our Gas Man Is Cheating Us by anthonyuncle(m): 2:49am On May 23, 2021
omolola100:

even if i am observant, how will i know if he is cheating?

well, the simple truth is that you have to know the correct process of refilling a gas cylinder-
how it is weighed (before and after filling),
how air is removed during the course of filling it,
and so on.

if you know these, you will hardly be cheated
Re: Our Gas Man Is Cheating Us by Nobody: 2:57am On May 23, 2021
omolola100:
Your gas man is cheating you.I refills 2kg of gas and I use it for 20days.Does the gas man uses a digital scale to measure your gas before he refills it?Do you also watches?You should know how the digital scale displays when filling your gas.
When he put your empty gas cylinder on top of the digital scale,make sure he presses the zero button on scale to remove the weight of your cylinder.It will display thus,0.00.
This will remove the weight of your cylinder.When he start refilling your cylinder with gas the digital scale will be reading until it get to 3.00kg or 300.00 depending on the scale.
Also,watch out for a scale that has a kg symbol.
Also,you should know the weight of your empty cylinder before he refill.Let me say your cylinder weighs 6kg when he put it on the digital scale.If he refills 3kg of gas the weight will increase to 9kg.Any gas man without a digital scale is a cheat.Avoid him.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Gas Man Is Cheating Us by frozen70(f): 8:59pm On May 24, 2021
omolola100:

It's difficult to measure, you have to try buying the gas else where and do the same cooking timing to get close to what you want

Other things to look out for include licking gas

Boiling water still boiling and was left that same way until you remember to off the gas

Some gas burns quicker
Re: Our Gas Man Is Cheating Us by Nobody: 11:00am On May 25, 2021
It is not difficult to measure if the op follow my instructions.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Food In Brazil! / Which Of These Do You Crave / This Fruit (soursop) Can Cure Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.