Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Openings For It Professionals - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Openings For It Professionals (620 Views)

Job Openings For Application Developers At One Of The Top Four Nigerian Banks / 50% Slash Price Traning Video For IT PROFESSIONALS / Java Job Openings | Apply Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Openings For It Professionals by obizzling: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2011
MarginCity will require the services of the following professionals,
SQL Server 2005 & 2008 DBA, Windows Server 2003 Administrator,
Java Developers, Linux Administrators and Cisco Engineers

Please forward ur resume and certifications to oibeto@margincityinc.com

No experience required

Pay is very attractive and shortlisted candidates would be contacted within 3 weeks.
Re: Openings For It Professionals by jubatus: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2011
If you are serious about the no experience,then you have to hire me.i have acquired the basic and intermediate practical knowlegde needed to get me started as a java developer.I dont need much training other than to join a team working on a real and live project.i was working on a school management web application before my laptop crashed last month.I intended to finish dt application and raise some cash for my scjp.As for the database aspect,i ve ocp and I know sql well.I can learn sql server and microsoft version of sql on the job.i need a job now as much as i need air.I will send in my cv.

(1) (Reply)

Services Of An It Firm/persons Required To Design A Sec. School Website/portal / Java, PHP, Microsoft .net, / Website Development Services And Custom Web Softwares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.