Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help (5384 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!! / [Girls Beware!!!] Local Scammers Using Other Girls For Sex. / Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 3:16am On May 23, 2021
I recently bumped into an ad on facebook advertising a business Investment know as Crowd 1.The funny part of it was that a popular nollywood celebrity was used to advertize the business so it seems.I also saw comments of so many clients testifying of how successsfull the investment was.That they received payment of about double the amount they suscribed after about 20 minutes.
I was scammed about 51,000 from them please i need help to be able to retrieve my stolen funds.
I have never been this demoralized in my life pls i need help over this issue.How do i go about it.

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 3:18am On May 23, 2021
Please I need help to be able to apprehend this local scammer.I have sent a mail to the customer care unit of access bank since the transaction happens to be from acess to access bank plc
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 3:22am On May 23, 2021
This are the bank alerts for the payment made to his account as he has refused to refund me my money and also the conversation on whatsapp

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 3:25am On May 23, 2021
This is the face of the criminal that scammed me as i was able to make a screen shot of the video call made while he was calling me.Pls my fellow nairalander i crave for your sympathy and indulgence on this matter

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Hashabiah: 3:29am On May 23, 2021
This is what happens when one becomes too hasty for riches. But my advice is that you go to the bank and lodge the complain. From there go to the police station and explain everything to them before it gets too late

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 3:38am On May 23, 2021
Pleas the funny thing is that it happened yesterday by around 11pm.What are chances i can get my money back
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 3:41am On May 23, 2021
This are his account details
Olajide Emmanuel
Access Bank
Please who can help me report to his account. Please i am dire need of justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Janesouthall: 3:42am On May 23, 2021
You were scam out of Greed from your end... Offer too good to be true,yet you jump enter

Right now the bank and police is your friend..

15 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 3:48am On May 23, 2021
Janesouthall:
You were scam out of Greed from your end... Offer too good to be true,yet you jump enter

Right now the bank and police is your friend..
Baba abeg how do i go about it.I have sent a mail to the customer care unit of access bank since it was an intrabank transfer yet no reply.What are my chances of getting back my money when i have to wait till monday
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 3:56am On May 23, 2021
Hashabiah:
This is what happens when one becomes too hasty for riches. But my advice is that you go to the bank and lodge the complain. From there go to the police station and explain everything to them before it gets too late
My fellow nairalanders make una help me with ideas to take follow this matter up now
Cc Lalastica
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Janesouthall: 3:57am On May 23, 2021
Tchinaidi:

Baba abeg how do i go about it.I have sent a mail to the customer care unit of access bank since it was an intrabank transfer yet no reply.What are my chances of getting back my money when i have to wait till monday

First go physically to the bank on Monday to report it.. Then go and collect police report from the police station after which the bank will place the account on No Debit or so... Until he pays back your money... He won't have access to his own money.

But the police report will cost you money sha ooo...

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 4:00am On May 23, 2021
Janesouthall:

First go physically to the bank on Monday to report it.. Then go and collect police report from the police station after which the bank will place the account on No Debit or so... Until he pays back your money... He won't have access to his own money.

But the police report will cost you money sha ooo...
Thanks Baba i no even fit sleep all through out this night.Like how much police report go cost me abeg.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 4:07am On May 23, 2021
This a link showing the ad on facebook of this fraudulent business investment known as crowd1 investments.
https://fb.watch/5Er4LyXS9t/
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Janesouthall: 4:12am On May 23, 2021
Tchinaidi:

Thanks Baba i no even fit sleep all through out this night.Like how much police report go cost me abeg.

That I don't know...
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by mmadu4: 4:13am On May 23, 2021
Tchinaidi:

see where your mumu don land you now .. abeg forget the money it is already gone . take this as a lesson not be greedy and too hasty in life . the money you will pay police and the time waste etc will surpass the initial amount defrauded. so count your loss and move on. next time get sense.

13 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 4:30am On May 23, 2021
mmadu4:

see where your mumu don land you now .. abeg forget the money it is already gone . take this as a lesson not be greedy and too hasty in life . the money you will pay police and the time waste etc will surpass the initial amount defrauded. so count your loss and move on. next time get sense.
If you have nothing positive to contribute you better just get out.Peeps like you are the reason while scams will never stop in this country thats if you are u re not even one yourself

12 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Foodqueen(f): 5:08am On May 23, 2021
Na now u de ask how much police report go cost u.

If the bank cannot help you, don't bother going to the police.

Manage your 9k balance, before them collect am from u.

Beware of nairaland efcc, you seems so gullible. They will collect it.

Move on before u go to zero balance

8 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by mmadu4: 5:17am On May 23, 2021
Tchinaidi:

If you have nothing positive to contribute you better just get out.Peeps like you are the reason while scams will never stop in this country thats if you are u re not even one yourself

oh so your are telling me to get out because i was being honest with you? well i m happy you got scammed . money miss road. the money you sent to scammers would have fed your mom and sister for a month . or better still help the needy .. now scammers will use it to fork ashawo and smoke weed. next time get sense . common sense is not that expensive .

21 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by falcon01: 5:42am On May 23, 2021
How can you be this dumb?? Truth is you ain't getting your Money back

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by gentlestdude(m): 5:44am On May 23, 2021
oga stop shouting and disturbing our peace. who send you message? in 2021 you're still falling for cheap money doubling scam. idiot did you even read chike and the river (abi which old novel was that where someone fell for money doubling scam). I no dey pity fools that fall for this very cheap and dumb scam. like wtf

15 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by EmekaBlue(m): 5:45am On May 23, 2021
The truth is bitter and you won't Enjoy hearing it.

Don't you think that same account of him have been reported by many people he had scammed and nothing done about it. The process is time/money wasting and frustrating.

oboooy ur 51k don loss o. Just do like say u play bet9ja and lost it.

Greed kills. Time heals

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 5:58am On May 23, 2021
gentlestdude:
oga stop shouting and disturbing our peace. who send you message? in 2021 you're still falling for cheap money doubling scam. idiot did you even read chike and the river (abi which old novel was that where someone fell for money doubling scam). I no dey pity fools that fall for this very cheap and dumb scam. like wtf
Come oboy respect your self.if you can reason objectively without swearing a d cursing then kindly shut up your mouth make we hear from reasonable nairalanders.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by gentlestdude(m): 6:02am On May 23, 2021
Tchinaidi:

Come oboy respect your self.if you can reason objectively without swearing a d cursing then kindly shut up your mouth make we hear from reasonable nairalanders.
fvck off stupid old senseless reasonabless fool

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:09am On May 23, 2021
My people never learn...

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Elmaaq: 6:13am On May 23, 2021
Tchinaidi:
Pleas the funny thing is that it happened yesterday by around 11pm.What are chances i can get my money back

Go to cid office in your state look for the head of the CBS and lodge a complaint, you'll pay for the process but you may get everything back just that it might take sometime

If you don't want to pay, try the online police report Scammers site
I recently heard about it but I'm yet to use it

Or you can tag aspishaku segalink and citizens_gavel on Twitter and they will guide you on the best process

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Elmaaq: 6:15am On May 23, 2021
Tchinaidi:

Not expensive at most 1500
Used to be 500
Most of the people discouraging you are most likely Scammers or unaware that you can get your money back and have that account blocked
So follow up and drop results here

11 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by ademuyiwa20(f): 6:17am On May 23, 2021
U see the problem we have in this country is many of us refuse to mind his or her business. Is it a must to intervene or insult other people all coz they fell for scam. If you have nothing good to contribute as an advice, read and skip. The Yoruba adage that says listen and act as if you never heard anything, see and never act like you saw anything enlogate ones life.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by mmadu4: 6:40am On May 23, 2021
Tchinaidi:

#

upon say you join nairaland in 2009 you never still get sense . truly common sense is not that common . one would think by now you would have learnt something on nairaland over the years . your 51k is gone . if you take go police you will spend more money and you might not even recover anything so count your loss and move on . stop disturbing us .. shame self no dey catch u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by mmadu4: 6:42am On May 23, 2021
Elmaaq:

Go to cid office in your state look for the head of the CBS and lodge a complaint, you'll pay for the process but you may get everything back just that it might take sometime

If you don't want to pay, try the online police report Scammers site
I recently heard about it but I'm yet to use it

Or you can tag aspishaku segalink and citizens_gavel on Twitter and they will guide you on the best process

on top 51k ? lol you must be joking . this is a not case unless he wants to waste the little money he has
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by PSD3: 6:44am On May 23, 2021
You can possibly get back your money if the account is still funded. Just follow these steps:

1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).

2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

4. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

5. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by tompat86(m): 6:47am On May 23, 2021
U b mumu... Na greed do U... Apamu... I hardly pity for ppl like u

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help by Tchinaidi(m): 6:49am On May 23, 2021
gentlestdude:
fvck off stupid old senseless reasonabless fool
Na scammer you be so i no dey even bother.who knows, u might even be the person in question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Pupils: Don't Encourage Bullies, They're Perverts / Breaking News: Sunday Igboho's House Set On Fire(pics) / Photos Of A Man Who Was Buried In His Car Have Emerged On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.