Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? (7276 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Fact Check: Can A Nigerian Really Make It Legitimately In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 23, 2021
Answers, tips, and routes, please?

Nigeria isn’t smiling anymore. So how can the bulk of us relocate legally and via what routes?

I have 2 registered businesses; Is it easier to get a business visa?

I can also go for studies; but which country is easier and financially rewarding in the long run especially for some of us who do not have sponsors with huge cash flow.
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by xpressionx(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2021
use Google map begin trek

4 Likes

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by YngDenzel1: 8:11pm On May 23, 2021
xpressionx:
use Google map begin trek
Suffer never tire you

21 Likes

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Cousin9999: 10:47pm On May 23, 2021
Study in Spain. It's dirt cheap. Then maybe pursue the PNP program for a rural Canada visa, or go to the US since they'll let anyone in.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Collins4u1(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2021
Cousin9999:
Study in Spain. It's dirt cheap. Then maybe pursue the PNP program for a rural Canada visa, or go to the US since they'll let anyone in.

US will let anyone in? Via a program or what
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Cousin9999: 10:59pm On May 23, 2021
Collins4u1:

US will let anyone in? Via a program or what

It's just not that hard is what I mean. It's not like the UK where they bait and switch, and there's no points system. It's not hard to get a good job or one that allows you to stay. If you're willing to live in a flyover state, you can get a good paying job pretty easy, and I imagine a business loan is probably just as easy there. Bottom line is it's much easier to get to and stay in the US than other places. But your lifestyle is arguably way better in west Europe or Canada.
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Kampack: 1:26am On May 24, 2021
Cousin9999:

It's just not that hard is what I mean. It's not like the UK where they bait and switch, and there's no points system. It's not hard to get a good job or one that allows you to stay. If you're willing to live in a flyover state, you can get a good paying job pretty easy, and I imagine a business loan is probably just as easy there. Bottom line is it's much easier to get to and stay in the US than other places. But your lifestyle is arguably way better in west Europe or Canada.

LoL@ bait & switch.
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by ednut1(m): 2:49am On May 24, 2021
Cousin9999:
who do you know that has gotten the so called rural visa

2 Likes

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by ednut1(m): 2:50am On May 24, 2021
iamadonis2:

Nigeria isn’t smiling anymore. So how can the bulk of us relocate legally and via what routes?

I can also go for studies; but which country is easier and financially rewarding in the long run especially for some of us who do not have sponsors with huge cash flow.
study is the best route for many countries. Business visa is for rich people o like 100k usd and above investment
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 24, 2021
YngDenzel1:
Suffer never tire you

You de answer that one
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by anotherguyonNL: 10:08am On May 25, 2021
Cousin9999:

Are there Spanish universities offering courses in English language?

3 Likes

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Thomthom(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2021
iamadonis2:

I’d rather move in to live with Shiek Gumi than leave Nigeria via an illegal route
oya na drop am
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Hadampson(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2021
iamadonis2:

PORTUGAL

The country provides easy way to get permanent residency and also its part of schengen countries which is a plus.

4 Likes

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by baba4thegehs: 7:46pm On May 25, 2021
Cousin9999:

Let's focus on leaving /getting a visa first. Leave lifestyle alone first.

The US visa is the most stringent one to get, but study route is only promising pathway to travel to the US right now.

8 Likes

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Kusheer(m): 12:19am On May 26, 2021
Try France it's cheaper

1 Like

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by anotherguyonNL: 2:07pm On May 26, 2021
Hadampson:

PORTUGAL

The country provides easy way to get permanent residency and also its part of schengen countries which is a plus.

sent you a pm
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 26, 2021
baba4thegehs:

Let's focus on leaving /getting a visa first. Leave lifestyle alone first.

The US visa is the most stringent one to get, but study route is only promising pathway to travel to the US right now.

The study visa process looks cumbersome and it seems the cost is on the high side

1 Like

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Favournice001: 12:35pm On May 27, 2021
Please I’d it possible tot reapply for an F1 visa immediately after rejection? If no how long can I wait before reapplication
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by YungLasaint(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2021
Spain is cheap?

Can you shed more light?
Cousin9999:
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by YungLasaint(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2021
Is Portugal better than Spain ?
Hadampson:

PORTUGAL

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by YungLasaint(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2021
Spain is cheap?

Can you shed more light ?
Cousin9999:
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Cousin9999: 4:07pm On May 28, 2021
YungLasaint:
Spain is cheap?

Can you shed more light ?

A pretty good overview is here:
https://www.mastersportal.com/articles/357/study-in-spain-fees-and-living-costs.html
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by YungLasaint(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2021
How about for bachelor's degree?

Cousin9999:

A pretty good overview is here:
https://www.mastersportal.com/articles/357/study-in-spain-fees-and-living-costs.html

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Cousin9999: 4:26pm On May 28, 2021
YungLasaint:
Is Portugal better than Spain ?

No.
Apparently, there's a surge of racist violence there. Many developed countries are dealing with the far right surfacing, but in Portugal they appear violent like eastern Europe.

Spain has racism, but most of them don't seem crazy. You can have a normal life.

1 Like

Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Cousin9999: 4:28pm On May 28, 2021
anotherguyonNL:

Are there Spanish universities offering courses in English language?

Yes. The board doesn't allow me to post a list though.
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by YungLasaint(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2021
I never come across this...

Well I was just considering the country...

Needed an affordable place in Eu to study...

Even though it's a 2 year diploma program
Cousin9999:

No.
Apparently, there's a surge of racist violence there. Many developed countries are dealing with the far right surfacing, but in Portugal they appear violent like eastern Europe.

Spain has racism, but most of them don't seem crazy. You can have a normal life.
Re: Can The Average Nigerian Really Relocate Abroad? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 28, 2021
YungLasaint:
I never come across this...

Well I was just considering the country...

Needed an affordable place in Eu to study...

Even though it's a 2 year diploma program

How about Poland?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest / Poland People / Lagos ₦800 Transport Levy Scheme Fails To Kick Off On February 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.