Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest (7277 Views)

Dana Air Wins Best Customer Service Airline Of The Year Award / Dana Air Named Official Airline Of Wives Of Africa Presidents Summit / Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by AlexReports(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dana Air Bags Airline of the year 2017, 2 other awards  ....Crew wins King and Queen of the Air contest

Dana Air has been announced as the airline of the year 2017, at the 8th edition of the Nigerian Aviation Awards and Presidential Dinner, held recently at the Oriental Hotel Lagos. 

The airline’s CEO,Jacky Hathiramani, Communications Manager, Kingsley Ezenwa also bagged the CEO of the year, and Aviation Corporate Promotions Personality of the year 2017 awards respectively, while the airline’s crew members; Collins Ginika and Chiogo Okani, won the King and Queen of the Air contest at the event.  

The king and queen of the air contest is a newly- introduced initiative by the organizers of the NIGAV awards, where the various domestic airlines' crew get to answer questions on how they handle safety issues, ensure comfort of passengers  and how to be a good crew member. 

The duo from Dana Air, also performed their first assignment at the event by presenting cash gifts to an orphanage present at the event.  They have also become ambassadors of the NIGAV awards and will represent the industry at various aviation events for their intelligent display at the awards and mastery of civil aviation regulations 

The Media and Communications Manager of Dana Air, Kingsley Ezenwa, who received the award  on behalf of the airline said," we thank the organizers of the Nigerian Aviation Awards for recognizing our efforts towards providing safe, reliable and affordable air transport in Nigeria, and we wish to assure our guests of our unwavering commitment towards maintaining our standards and upping the ante on all fronts.''

On the CEO of the year award, Kingsley said" a big thank you to all those who voted our indefatigable CEO, Mr Jacky Hathiramani. Our CEO is a detribalized Nigerian and one who believes in the maxim - slow and steady wins the race. His managerial acumen is second to none, and doesn't believe in noise making but doing things right and creatively too." 

Speaking further on Dana Air crew winning the King and Queen of the skies contest, Kingsley said, ''our crew winning the king and queen contest organised for the crew of all domestic airlines, only shows the difference in standards , procedures and the level of training that our crew have received. They have also shown great knowledge of the job and smartness, and we are proud of them."

Having flown over 2.7 million passengers in the last 9 years of its operations, Dana Air is one of Nigeria's leading airlines with over 27 daily flights from Lagos to Abuja, PH, UYO and Owerri. 

The airline is reputed for its innovative online products , world-class in-flight and customer service and unrivaled ontime performance.
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/03/dana-air-bags-airline-of-year-2017-2.html?m=0

Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by Flexherbal(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Congratulations to them !
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by Rollins777(m): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Gud
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by Tunjasko(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2018
This simply shows that a defeat should make you stronger and better. Kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by Abfinest007(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2018
after d rain comes d sun .good one there after that plane crash that almost ruin everything

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by oyetunder(m): 7:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Well, among failures, 40% becomes an award winning score. Dana or Dano milk...

2 Likes

Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by obowunmi(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2018
Dana Air owners are MURDERERS.

7 Likes

Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by vicglo: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2018
I am not surprise over the award,their customer service on board is superb.
Congrats though....Keep it up Dana Airline.But you people should try and give us flight to Abuja from Owerri.
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by blackpanda: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2018
Mtscheeew

Fake award. Una de award una sef for publicity

3 Likes

Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by Barrblacke: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
Cool
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2018
Rigging.. They did not see Air peace to give it to. Its this company that transports people in flying coffins called aircrafts they gave award to. Mtscheew..

6 Likes

Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by TheWiX(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2018
Yet people will not hesitate to criticize them that their planes crash, as if it's every day their planes crash or planes don't crash again in developed countries
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by jayson87: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2018
Anything is possible in Nigeria. Even Buahri just bagged an illusionary MLK award. So it's possible
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by NOC1(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2018
blackpanda:
Mtscheeew

Fake award. Una de award una sef for publicity

have you used the airline of recent? they have new neat planes. but that Queen of air should go that Overland ladies those ladies chai!
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by Humulity: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2018
This is wonderful!!!
An airline that the window of one of it's aircraft fell off while in motion and another skidded off the Tarmac all this year, is winning airline of the year award. While those without any negative customer experience are not winning award.
Which audit firm validated the award?
Indeed Nigeria I hail thee!!!

5 Likes

Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by smartistics(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2018
Good one.
Maybe another TV channel can also have the best award than channels being the best at 13 times. grin grin grin

It is all about encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by SoupNazi(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Yeah right. Yet eeerybody and their mama lining up to fly Air Peace.

How many aircrafts do they have compared to Air Peace?

How many aircrafts do they OWN compared to Air Peace?

Air Peace has 24 aircrafts in its fleet and just purchased a brand new Boeing 777-200 that is gonna be flying to Dubai, London, China, Jo’burg very soon - the only domestic airline in Nigeria to OWN an aircraft.

Dana Air? The f*ck outta here mothersucker.

1 Like

Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by martineverest(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2018
I can see Dana staff commenting from the first 10 comments

why won't they win the award organised by themselves?
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by eluquenson(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2018
Sham award
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by Ignatio(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Is this not the same Dana the door falls off during flight? Same Dana people are avoiding like plague?
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 29, 2018
grin
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by nwajesus12(m): 10:21am On Mar 29, 2018
SoupNazi:

Air Peace has 24 aircrafts in its fleet and just purchased a brand new Boeing 777-200 that is gonna be flying to Dubai, London, China, Jo’burg very soon - the only domestic airline in Nigeria to OWN an aircraft.

e pain am
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by ImaIma1(f): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2018
I think they deserve it. They are one airline that always keeps to time
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by john650(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2018
This must be some kind of sick joke, right?

Wasn't it Dana Air that over ran the runway a few months ago and ended in a ditch; or weren't they the same company that one of it doors fell off on landing. This idiots are buying awards to boost their consumer usage.

I pray for this country so that one day we will have people with common sense as our leaders.
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by hymzi: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
nwajesus12:
e pain am

Pele bro. e pain am ooooo...lol

Air peace buyin old planes and deceiving gullible fools like you.

This is an airline though with their issues offer the best of service and are still very strong.
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by iguita: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
I don't understand this award. Are they rewarding this airline for been the best in sliding off the runway? I am one of this who believes that an airline that survives an air crash usually comes out of the incident better so I continued flying Dana after the iju crash. But I stopped after my last flight to Abuja. Though weather was bad, I think the plane we flew in too is bad so on my return journey, I went with Medview. And this was way before the air plane door saga or the PH runway slide. I think Dana needs a revamp. I know their king though, nice guy
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by akidioko101: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congrats to all my subscriber , 220 odds available for today fixed correct score . call now to be a winner
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by hymzi: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
iguita:
I don't understand this award. Are they rewarding this airline for been the best in sliding off the runway? I am one of this who believes that an airline that survives an air crash usually comes out of the incident better so I continued flying Dana after the iju crash. But I stopped after my last flight to Abuja. Though weather was bad, I think the plane we flew in too is bad so on my return journey, I went with Medview. And this was way before the air plane door saga or the PH runway slide. I think Dana needs a revamp. I know their king though, nice guy

And who told you the plane is bad? common who would fly a faulty plane? with the level of follow follo that ncaa is doing? bros abeg tink am well am in the industry and we know these things. This airline is strong and they need to be encouraged. AIB report cleared the airline of safety issues so wetin. wen we see truth make we talk joor.

Dana AIR CONGRATS AGAIN
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by hymzi: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
SoupNazi:

wHY YOU DEY VEX? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT AVIATION? WRITING LIKE A BUSH MAN THAT U ARE
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by hymzi: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
obowunmi:
Dana Air owners are MURDERERS.

Please prove this? Nigerians calling Nigerians murderers. Why wont Buhari's cattle men kill u pipu anyhow
Re: Dana Air Bags Airline Of The Year 2017, Wins Crew King And Queen Of Air Contest by donbrooks: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
So interesting asking crew air safety procedure,they must known it in an out owned the most oldest flight flying nigeria airspace most challenged airline why not giving the ceo of the year when they managed crash crises an still fliying without fines cmon or ban it's just a way to beautify there operation, niger people be wise the aircraft display above is fake Dana air never hold such aircraft na wa ooh while not Airpeace nigeria baby airline growing speedily not to talk about there father Arik air who's one flght can buy all half of airpeace aircraft I love flying bombardier CRJ 900 and 1000 those machine 700 series and 800 series aircraft of arik gbosa for una those some time arik forked up but still gbosa stil father we have forgiven your past error

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poland People / Lagos ₦800 Transport Levy Scheme Fails To Kick Off On February 1 / Direction From Iyana-ipaja To Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.