Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat (24921 Views)

Luis Suarez ‘could Watch Barcelona’s Entire Season From The Stands / Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca / Akwa United Go Second With Come-from-behind Win Against Heartland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by chinoonew09: 10:12pm On May 23, 2021
[s]
slawormiir:
Dmnnnnnnnnn niggarrr
Mumu records
[/s]

U must be a bad afonja that keep making noise and hoping that chelsit grin would win champions league... Ordinary Aston villa, you couldn't win..... That day, you will see it but can't touch it, bet it from me...
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by ofiko123(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
glory without a trophy?
You need to go back to your primary school cos it's obvious you don't know what the term Glory means

Primary school really??

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Bimpe29: 10:19pm On May 23, 2021
Why are you in a hurry to draw conclusion when we still have a date and opportunity to win a trophy in an Europa League Final against Villarreal?.
richmond500:
And they can't lift anything, not even garri turner
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Jayrow08: 10:20pm On May 23, 2021
We go top am with Europa Cup
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by steno1: 10:24pm On May 23, 2021
What about man u 2-4 Liverpool
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by ratusratus(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2021
I sorry for you ooo...go buy bucket to cry
Offpoint1:
Ok...

But I can't wait for Chelsea to win the champions league.

All Chelsea haters should get ready to hug transformer on the 29th
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by tunize(m): 10:29pm On May 23, 2021
Offpoint1:
Ok...

Which chelsea hmmmm till then city for the cup
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by frankmoney(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2021
Just a few slip ups , if not they deserve to win the league .. ole is a great coach
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:34pm On May 23, 2021
richmond500:

wetin you lift?

olodo
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2021
most people dissing man U here are Chelsea fans or other fans supporting lowlife teams worse than Chelsea yet still mocking a second position team for not lifting a trophy but yet will wallow and rejoice if thier team can have kist one win in series of losses
Nincompoops

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Josywhyte: 10:46pm On May 23, 2021
Unbeaten away record but nothing to show for it since 2017 they last won the Europa league. Ole is just as stupid as his team. On the 26th,Villarreal will win the Europa league and utd and their albino coach will be put to shame once again. Remember, they've gone four semifinals(Carling cup) in five years without advancing to final. Villarreal go shock them once more.
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Josywhyte: 10:47pm On May 23, 2021
Them no go win anything sef till after ten years. Make them ask Arsenal as e be
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by wildikeman(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2021
richmond500:
A trophyless record grin

E pain am ooo

Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Loverboy3333: 10:58pm On May 23, 2021
Meanwhile Juventus is celebrating like they won the UCL
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Marpol2021(m): 11:04pm On May 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Dmnnnnnnnnn niggarrr
Mumu records
Will you keep kwyeeet!!!! slawormiir u knew nothing abt d game of football. this is'nt pussy or weed stuff,so Bleep out from round leather game issue.
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Franking: 11:13pm On May 23, 2021
I hope they were given a trophy for that or is that just a meaningless stat?
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Eberex(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2021
But not invisible
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by observanc1: 11:16pm On May 23, 2021
Offpoint1:
Ok...

forget it. It's over.
Chelsea that couldnt win their final match to ensure their UCL qualification. They had to rely on Tottenham to beat Leicester to qualify.
Man city will beat chelsea 5-0 next weekend.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Offpoint1: 11:20pm On May 23, 2021
observanc1:
forget it. It's over.
Chelsea that couldnt win their final match to ensure their UCL qualification. They had to rely on Tottenham to beat Leicester to qualify.
Man city will beat chelsea 5-0 next weekend.
E go shock you.
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2021
Offpoint1:
Ok...

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by osazsky(m): 11:40pm On May 23, 2021
Black mods ..city wins d league and its not on fp.when una go get sense.how did nl get this low spits

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:41pm On May 23, 2021
Forever Manchester United fan

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by richmanrichard: 1:02am On May 24, 2021
its almost 10yrs since united won the leaque last.They are gradually becoming arsenal and Preston.
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by richmanrichard: 1:08am On May 24, 2021
99thEnemy:
If to say I know... I for only play Manchester United away matches win or draw x2 ..

19 of their EPL Matches on a single ticket from beginning of season.

by now I for don be millionaire . cry cry cry

FalseProphet1 ... why you no see this one? .... This I have seen angry angry angry

you no sabi anything about bet.Which bookie go give you a whole clubs fixtures at a go. That's impossible
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by AOTEMN: 2:05am On May 24, 2021
00000 smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by MasonKendall(m): 3:08am On May 24, 2021
sammyj:
This club and Ole are so useless. Using this as a bragging right is just like Juventus currently playing and fighting for their lives to qualify by scoring 9 un-reply goes after employing a useless coach that has cost them the champions league !!! shocked shocked
Make use of the little you have.

Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Iniobong44(m): 5:56am On May 24, 2021
Very good
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by haffaze777(m): 6:29am On May 24, 2021
steno1:
What about man u 2-4 Liverpool

The guy don shack Kwale weed with him yeye record wey no join
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Sanctecosma(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2021
Hehehe. Don't rush to conclusion yet cos we still got EUROPA FINAL
richmond500:
Re: Manchester United Go The Entire Season Without An Away Defeat by Sanctecosma(m): 7:36am On May 24, 2021
I hope you'd do same when should the table turns against chelsea.
Offpoint1:
Ok...

:PI hope you'd do same when should the table turns against chelsea.
Offpoint1:
Ok...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Coaches In The Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) / Ese Brume Breaks Chioma Ajunwa’s 25-year Long Jump Record / Launching Of Desire Oparanozie Foundation: Chioma Ajunwa, Pawpaw & Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.