Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Black Lives Matter Activist Sasha Fighting For Her Life After Being Shot In Head - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Black Lives Matter Activist Sasha Fighting For Her Life After Being Shot In Head (618 Views)

Shinzo Abe Has Died After Being Shot / Trump Mocks Senator Mitt Romney For Marching With Black Lives Matter Protesters / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Lives Matter Activist Sasha Fighting For Her Life After Being Shot In Head by GladGlad(f): 11:32pm On May 23, 2021
Sasha Johnson is said to be in a critical condition after being gunned down in the early hours of Sunday, political party Taking The Initiative said

A Black Lives Matter activist is fighting for her life in hospital after being shot in the head, according to a political party she is affiliated with.

Sasha Johnson – a mum-of-three – is said to be in a critical condition after being gunned down in the early hours of Sunday.

The news was announced online by Taking The Initiative.
A statement said: “It is with great sadness that we inform you that our own Sasha Johnson has sustained a gunshot wound to her head.

“She is currently hospitalised and in a critical condition. The incident happened in the early hours of this morning, following numerous death threats.

Read more... https://gladtune.com/2021/05/23/black-lives-matter-activist-sasha-johnson-fighting-for-her-life-after-being-shot-in-head-in-london/

Re: Black Lives Matter Activist Sasha Fighting For Her Life After Being Shot In Head by Adabar: 4:18am On May 24, 2021
I still can't wrap my head around America and the proliferation of guns. It is a wonder that the country hasn't gone up in flames with the ease of getting a gun like gum.
Re: Black Lives Matter Activist Sasha Fighting For Her Life After Being Shot In Head by sunboy(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2021
Adabar:
I still can't wrap my head around America and the proliferation of guns. It is a wonder that the country hasn't gone up in flames with the ease of getting a gun like gum.

This is not America, this is BLM UK. That blogger didn’t provide enough info cos he’s trying to promote his blog smh
Re: Black Lives Matter Activist Sasha Fighting For Her Life After Being Shot In Head by sunboy(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Afghanistan's First Female Mayor: I Am Waiting For Taliban To Come And Kill Me / The Moment A US Soldier Pushed An Afghan Woman Off The Fence / A Muslim And An Ex-muslim Slug It Out In A Debate About Shariah Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.