Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding (20218 Views)

I Can Perform Any Type Of Coding Gig / Are You Struggling To Earn From Your Youtube Channel / Come Here If You're Struggling To Get Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

cheesy

Have you been dreaming about me noob? Seems you just heard of crypto for the first time this year.

Mugu.

Some of us don already make good money from am and will continue to do so in the next foreseeable future.

Have Fun Staying Poor.

You go old. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by muhammed50(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2021
PM me.
We will do projects together, real life projects
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by Flickzvill(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2021
nullbyte:
In learning programing you need to learn while building real world applications. Most tutorials will go the "Hello World" direction.

IN learning python, i started by learning how to build networking tools and that helped me in my field as a network engineer.

Which language are u learning? Let me know and I can recommend how to learn by building real world applications.
I am a network eng too trying to go Learn python also can you give some useful tips? Thanks you
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by nullbyte: 5:06pm On May 24, 2021
wallay77:

Hello pls I need this...how do I reach u

Y
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by kpukpuyenke: 5:06pm On May 24, 2021
I am also learning Python

It hasn't been easy learning solo. Just online videos and my PC

Anybody in Delta to mentor me
I will really appreciate cry
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by nullbyte: 5:07pm On May 24, 2021
wallay77:

Hello pls I need this...how do I reach u

Yes, I have included the term to search. the total size is over 5GB download which has to be done through torrent. If you can not get the torent through google search, PM me for the torrent file to downlead the course.
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by nullbyte: 5:10pm On May 24, 2021
Flickzvill:

I am a network eng too trying to go Learn python also can you give some useful tips? Thanks you

learn python by building networking tools such as scanner, arp spoof detector, servers, etc. Search youtube or torrnt sites for such...if u need a direct link to a torrent site, PM me, dont want to post links in here

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2021
Studying Pharmacy is a very strenuous task on its own. Why not concentrate on how you can glean all the knowledge and graduate with a good grade?

You can use your holidays & youth service to learn digital marketing or whatever tech skills you desire.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by wallay77(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2021
nullbyte:

Yes, I have included the term to search. the total size is over 5GB download which has to be done through torrent. If you can not get the torent through google search, PM me for the torrent file to downlead the course.
Thanks will Google it now
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by Iretii0511(m): 5:38pm On May 24, 2021
austinceasar:

Mentorship boss mentorship.

I've watched loads of YouTube videos on Js and that seems not to be helping. Cus applying what I've learnt without running back to YouTube has been a problem.

I know teaching a total stranger is big ask, but I will like nothing than to find a tutor/mentor.

Tutorial hell
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by nullbyte: 5:43pm On May 24, 2021
watino:

Null byte
Bro please could you help me with this file as i can't find it again online, the download link has been removed.
Thanks you

it is on thepiratebay10[.]org

remove brackets

check there
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by Connected1: 6:10pm On May 24, 2021
nullbyte:

great that is the way to go.

I don,t know if I am allow to post links, but u can search "The Python Mega Course Build 10 Real World Applications"

Download it through torrent.

This is not just another Python tutorial that shows how to write Python code. The Python Mega Course is a carefully designed course where you will learn how to build real life applications in Python ranging from web apps to webcam motion detection programs.

Through a combination of videos, real world code examples, quizzes, interactive exercises, and projects, this course makes sure you are able to think Python, and design and build real world applications by the end of it.

The course is designed for all student levels. The first 5% of the course teaches Python basics for beginners and can serve as a refresher crash course for post-beginner students. After completing the first 5%, you will be guided in building 10 real life applications written in Python 3 in a wide range of areas that include:

Web applications
Desktop applications
Database applications
Web scraping
Web mapping
Data analysis
Interactive web visualization
Computer vision for image and video processing
Object Oriented Programming

By the end of the course you will have built 10 useful Python applications in the above areas.

Specifically the 10 Python applications you are going to build are as follows:

A program that generates definitions of English words given by the user
A program that blocks access to distracting websites
A web map visualizing volcano locations and population data
A portfolio website
A desktop graphical program that interacts with a database
A webcam motion detector
A web scraper of property data
An interactive web graph
A database web application to collect data
A web service that converts addresses to coordinates

PM ME IF U NEED FURTHER HELP!!!
Thanks Boss
This info is worth 100k
I will try this out and PM you when I need help
I appreciate your help.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by Tadashi(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2021
Try using sololearn and open github account
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by akinademayowa(m): 6:25pm On May 24, 2021
austinceasar:
I am a pharmacy student who is struggling to break into the world of programming...I have downloaded and studied lot of videos on YouTube and i do make use of the free lessons offered by freecodecamp. But all the hours i've put into learning how to code seems to been in vain, as I can't apply most things I've learnt to do something remarkable in real life. I'm sincerely appealing to a programmer who will like to take me under his wings as an apprentice.

I will fovever be grateful for the guidance.

Well, l started like you too, a Civil Engineer turned web developer. I started learning python with my android phone, then after a while I jumped to web development using some PDF books, then combined it with lots and lots of YouTube videos. Today, I'm not where I want to be though, but at least with what I've been learning for about 3 yrs now I've been able to build some projects using django and django rest framework, with JavaScript libraries and framework as well..Ajax, JQuery, Bootstrap...etc.
I see no reason why you shouldn't understand what you have been learning, though I understand we have different learning abilities. But I believe I can also be of help. You can contact me if you want.
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by baratech: 6:38pm On May 24, 2021
austinceasar:
I am a pharmacy student who is struggling to break into the world of programming...I have downloaded and studied lot of videos on YouTube and i do make use of the free lessons offered by freecodecamp. But all the hours i've put into learning how to code seems to been in vain, as I can't apply most things I've learnt to do something remarkable in real life. I'm sincerely appealing to a programmer who will like to take me under his wings as an apprentice.

I will fovever be grateful for the guidance.

How long have you been studying?

You need to take it one step at a time. Don't rush it.

Don't be in a hurry.

You need to ask yourself some questions, like:
1. Why do you want to learn programming?
2. What do you want to learn?

If you can share the SINCERE answers to these questions, then you'll definitely find someone here that can guide and mentor you properly.
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by rowosky(m): 6:51pm On May 24, 2021
nullbyte:

great that is the way to go.

I don,t know if I am allow to post links, but u can search "The Python Mega Course Build 10 Real World Applications"

Download it through torrent.

This is not just another Python tutorial that shows how to write Python code. The Python Mega Course is a carefully designed course where you will learn how to build real life applications in Python ranging from web apps to webcam motion detection programs.

Through a combination of videos, real world code examples, quizzes, interactive exercises, and projects, this course makes sure you are able to think Python, and design and build real world applications by the end of it.

The course is designed for all student levels. The first 5% of the course teaches Python basics for beginners and can serve as a refresher crash course for post-beginner students. After completing the first 5%, you will be guided in building 10 real life applications written in Python 3 in a wide range of areas that include:

Web applications
Desktop applications
Database applications
Web scraping
Web mapping
Data analysis
Interactive web visualization
Computer vision for image and video processing
Object Oriented Programming

By the end of the course you will have built 10 useful Python applications in the above areas.

Specifically the 10 Python applications you are going to build are as follows:

A program that generates definitions of English words given by the user
A program that blocks access to distracting websites
A web map visualizing volcano locations and population data
A portfolio website
A desktop graphical program that interacts with a database
A webcam motion detector
A web scraper of property data
An interactive web graph
A database web application to collect data
A web service that converts addresses to coordinates

PM ME IF U NEED FURTHER HELP!!!
Please, how can i get the seed to torrent.
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by Flickzvill(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2021
nullbyte:

learn python by building networking tools such as scanner, arp spoof detector, servers, etc. Search youtube or torrnt sites for such...if u need a direct link to a torrent site, PM me, dont want to post links in here
Wow nice, just did.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by austinceasar(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2021
muhammed50:
PM me.
We will do projects together, real life projects

Just did. Kindly check ur email
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by xamarine: 7:51pm On May 24, 2021
let me put you through this ..
https://codewithpal.com/
check this link out.
they teach you all you need to know and test you with real life projects & even profer you jobs solutions in dat field.
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by Ghast12: 7:55pm On May 24, 2021
Goodluck
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by yinkbell: 7:55pm On May 24, 2021
austinceasar:

You've said it all...cus the scenario u just narrated applies to me. I tend to watch too many videos on YouTube that I get overwhelmed with the different knowledge from the different tutor.

I wanted sticking to one tutor...but getting that one tutor that cover all the step by step lesson on Js has been hard.

Check out for code with mosch hamedani. You won't look again for other tutor. He teaches programming like abc!
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by Dpundict: 8:13pm On May 24, 2021
I am a lawyer trying it out too. Been a year of stress already
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by austinceasar(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2021
Dpundict:
I am a lawyer trying it out too. Been a year of stress already

Lol...e be things, but we go surely pull through.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by austinceasar(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2021
yinkbell:

Check out for code with mosch hamedani. You won't look again for other tutor. He teaches programming like abc!

Will do...thanks so much for ur help
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by nullbyte: 9:23pm On May 24, 2021
Connected1:

Thanks Boss
This info is worth 100k
I will try this out and PM you when I need help
I appreciate your help.

information should be free....have fun in cyber space!!!!
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by nullbyte: 9:25pm On May 24, 2021
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by rowosky(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2021
Re: I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding by stayTrue: 9:43pm On May 24, 2021
nullbyte:

it is on thepiratebay10[.]org

remove brackets

check there

Thank you sir.
Please, the course version on the torrent site quoted was only 3.14GB in size.
Is it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? / Buy And Sell Website / Blog In Nigeria / Gtbank Cut $25 From The Money I Received Offshore Charges (wire Transfer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.