Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown (72421 Views)

IK Ogbonna Looking 'Girly' In Ripped Jeans - Fan Says, He Responds / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Hot In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown by emmancecute(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2021
My guy no send. I sell grade A foreign used tyres that can pass for brand new. Contact in my signature
Re: Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown by AOTEMN: 2:34am On May 25, 2021
PP
Re: Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown by AOTEMN: 2:39am On May 25, 2021
kiss
Re: Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:55am On May 25, 2021
Asek1:
His face
His dressing
His wedding
His business

Wetin concern vulture with head tie
cheesy
Re: Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown by Realhommie(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Nigga has no Son as a child that's enough reason to make him not wear a smile.
I do not agree. Those people aren't like Africans who place emphasis on the sex of a child, a child is a child boy or girl.

I think that's just the way he is, you know some people are naturally like that. You'll hardly ever see them betray any emotions whatsoever. The wife and the kids already know and are used to him that way that's why they seem unbothered.

1 Like

Re: Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:46am On May 25, 2021
Realhommie:
I do not agree. Those people aren't like Africans who place emphasis on the sex of a child, a child is a child boy or girl.

I think that's just the way he is, you know some people are naturally like that. You'll hardly ever see them betray any emotions whatsoever. The wife and the kids already know and are used to him that way that's why they seem unbothered.

Well if you say so.
Re: Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown by NairaMaster1(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2021
KingAzari:

You weren't told?

I don't belong to the way ward generation I have been married since I was 24, I am now 41 and we are doing well together.

My parents are also doing well. They gave us the best of home training.

1 Like

Re: Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown by LotoLeto: 3:31pm On May 31, 2021
Shit it actually doesn't look bad in spite of its appearance, perhaps it's a demo that we should stop thinking in patterns, and stop doing things that are considered traditional. I don't think we have any right to judge him. I was actually thinking of buying myself a beautiful wedding suit here https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/formal-wear/tuxedos/, but this guy got me thinking. I probably won't shock my guests though, and my wife would be against it, so I'll stick to tradition. Besides, suits look good on me.
Re: Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown by AlphaTaikun: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
iampeterben:
Dominican singer, Nfasis, got married in a T-shirt and ripped jean shorts and this has made him go viral.

Not only was he so casually dressed for his big day, he also wore a straight face in all the photos.

On the other hand, his wife, Diana Vargas de Garcia, was fully dressed in a wedding gown with a veil and flowers.

Their daughters, who served as bridesmaids, were also dressed to the nines.

Diana shared a video of her husband's wedding entrance and added in the caption: "At least you should have worn a tie."

Nfasis and his wife have been together for years and they have two daughters. They are expecting a third child and Nfasis said on Facebook that it'll be another girl.

Below are photos from his wedding and reactions from Facebook users who had a problem with his outfit and straight face.

Source:
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/dominican-singer-goes-viral-as-he-weds-in-t-shirt-and-ripped-jeans-while-keeping-a-straight-face-photos-2.html
Lol grin... Nfasis the non-conformist. Tbh, the dude looked like a yob on a
special day like that. I absolutely love minimalist weddings though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) / An Open Letter To Akah Nnani, The COZA Member Who Betrayed Pastor Biodun (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.