Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? (10983 Views)

Is Quest International Company Genuine? / Is This Company Genuine? / Who Else Received This Job Invite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? by seekier(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2021
Don't go, it's a seminar not interview. I am speaking from experience
Re: Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? by Pk01(m): 11:19am On May 24, 2021
tell ur sister make she no try am...call mr igwe! red flag..

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? by Mrlouis: 11:21am On May 24, 2021
WHENEVER THEY STRESS ON LATE COMING, USE A 2 FEET POLE TO CHECK THEM OUT.

MOST LEGIT CORPORATE ENTITIES EXPECT YOUR BRAIN TO FUNCTION FULLY WHEN THEY SEND AN INVITE AND PUT A TIME THERE. THEY DON'T STRESS IT. SOME EVEN SEND A MAIL A DAY TO INTERVIEW TO CUT OUT MANY.

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 24, 2021
Sorry, but how many of the people here responding live in Abuja or even know of the area the interview is scheduled to hold even if they live in Abuja?

Conduct your own research.
1. Visit the place with 'my sister' and ask around from people in the area how long the business has been in situ
2. Go online and Google the heck out of the business and the names of the individuals whom 'my sister' is supposed to be meeting on the day
3. While it's commendable that you're cautious on behalf of 'my sister', I'd advise against posting the names and contact numbers of the persons she is supposed to be meeting with. This is a two-edged sword, if the company is genuine, they may refuse to hire her based on a lack of professionalism. On the other hand, the Late Inibong Umoren serves as a warning. Please proceed as your instincts guide...
4. Why don't 'my sister' ask for more information from the names provided to her? If they are genuine, they will do so without question. It also speaks of professionalism on her part.

If they ask why, let her reply that for an body related to education, the spelling mistake in the email to her raised questions which she's trying to clarify. The error in question is here:

Managing Director's office
Shali Education Ressource (it's spelt/spelled Resource)

5. Check LinkedIn, Facebook, etc to see what digital trails they have. Ask for links to online reports where they've accomplished something, or were mentioned
6. Don't be afraid to ask for links to online pictures of the individuals 'my sister' will be meeting on the day
7. As family, take the time to visit the centre with her on the day, or make arrangements for someone to be there with her

Hope it turns out well for her.
Re: Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? by adonaimart(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2021
Did you apply in the first place? If no, dont go.
Also, phone numbers are attached, you can do a google search to know their exact location.

Good luck in your job search.

However, note your resume represents you. As you are praying for a job, you also do the needful and ensure that your resume is up to date and professionally presented.
Re: Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? by omartins(m): 12:32pm On May 24, 2021
The site is true and the address is as same as on the invite.
Just use Google Map to view the area.

To do that pinpoint on the street in Google Map, a picture of the street will pop up. You can view the area.
Re: Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? by qrymz(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2021
I know this address and I think it's residential. May be the only reason she's asked to call first is for Mr Igwe to meet her there and take her somewhere else. Second red flag is that the area itself is notorious for all these street robbers that attacks day and night. The invitation is a no for me

korlahwarleh:

Before you come, please call Mr. Igwe on 0803 881 4500 and inform him of your coming first.

Abuja branch
Suit 054 Trinity house Mabushi. Abuja, Nigeria

+234 8038814500

Email:
shalieducationresourcelimited@gmail.com

shalieducationresource.com

Thanks.
Re: Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2021
Lmao grin
Lilpen3758:
Am back from prison
My brother ban no easy
No food just cheesy
No friends just enemies
What did I do to deserve this
It was cold and dirty
It was so so nasty
Gangstas and rapists
I saw no ladies
I was going crazy
I tried to stay fit
And it was hard to stay lit
protecting my ass from niggies
All the wardens were niggies
I saw no pussy
No drinks or juices
Just old smelly feases
I had to be free
I prayed for mercy
All day am fasting
Mod what did I do to deserve this??

Chorus

My brother ban no easy
My brother ban no easy
Ye ye
My brother ban no easy
My brother ban no
My brother ban no
My brother ban no easy....
Re: Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? by Lilpen3758: 2:28pm On May 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? by bamasite2: 2:31pm On May 24, 2021
Attacking my person without understanding my point is very crude of you!

Now, go back and read my comment again.

I queried the language and not the CORRECTNESS of askng to confirm availability.

I know that an interview invite can request candidates to confirm availability by mail or phone call, it can also ask them to call for directions or any inquiry. My problem is the language of this one

Abi you no enter English class?

SmartPolician:

If you are not sure of something, allow others to comment. Your assertion is very wrong.

An applicant can call or email someone to confirm his/her availability for an interview.
Re: Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? by Coolgent(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2021
korlahwarleh:
Good morning. Please I want to know if this job invite or company is genuine. My Sister got an invite for an interview. Just want to know the authenticity from people who probably know the company or have dealt with it in the past. This is the invite below

Dear "my sister",,

Your job application is well received. There will be an interview tomorrow in our office by 11 am. Be sure to be there on time as lateness will not be accepted.

The office address is at Suite 054 Trinity house (behind Ministry of works after the police station) Mabushi. Abuja, Nigeria.

Come with your printed CV.

Before you come, please call Mr. Igwe on 0803 881 4500 and inform him of your coming first.

Best Wishes.

Chinaza Innocent

Shali logos.jpg

Shali Education Ressource

Head Office:
19 Isani-Samgori District, Rustavi Highway Tbilisi, Georgia

+995 551007910

Branch Office:

Abuja branch

+234 8038814500

Email:

Thanks.

Briefly.
She shouldn't go there for the sake of her own security
Re: Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? by Kwunume: 7:08pm On May 24, 2021
Did you apply for any job?, any job that was not applied for should be viewed with caution and you must tell others where you are going to and if the invite is by SMS the phone number should be given to your person.
Re: Is This Job Invite / Company Genuine (shalieducationresource)? by DedeNkem: 8:00am On May 25, 2021
korlahwarleh:
Good morning. Please I want to know if this job invite or company is genuine. My Sister got an invite for an interview. Just want to know the authenticity from people who probably know the company or have dealt with it in the past. This is the invite below

Dear "my sister",,

Your job application is well received. There will be an interview tomorrow in our office by 11 am. Be sure to be there on time as lateness will not be accepted.

The office address is at Suite 054 Trinity house (behind Ministry of works after the police station) Mabushi. Abuja, Nigeria.

Come with your printed CV.

Best Wishes.

Chinaza Innocent

Shali logos.jpg

Shali Education Ressource

Head Office:
19 Isani-Samgori District, Rustavi Highway Tbilisi, Georgia

+995 551007910

Branch Office:

Abuja branch

+234 8038814500

Email:

Thanks.

I don't understand how a company that has a website uses a plain gmail as email address. Not professional.

And why call someone to inform them them she's coming when they have given her date and address to go?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview Invite With Quest International Company / Jumia Nigeria Invited Me For An Interview. Should I Go? Here Is Why Am Asking / Npower: All Outstanding September Payment Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.