Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Who Else Received This Job Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Received This Job Invite? (6128 Views)

Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER / Please, Who Else Received This Message? / Who Else Received This Email From United Nations SDN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Received This Job Invite? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
SUAVE CORNERSTONE CONSULT INVITES YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW @ NO 7 BABATUNDELADEGA STREET OMOLE BUS/STOP OFF OJODU BERGER BY 9AM ON FRIDAY 17/8/2018.
I know it's is one of those agency who want to fleece desperate job seekers of their money.Maybe we should just play along by attending the meeting and see what the agency is up to so that we can share our experiences here.
Re: Who Else Received This Job Invite? by otopxy: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Go, so that others can learn from you
Re: Who Else Received This Job Invite? by Standardcosting(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
cucumbae:
SUAVE CORNERSTONE CONSULT INVITES YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW @ NO 7 BABATUNDELADEGA STREET OMOLE BUS/STOP OFF OJODU BERGER BY 9AM ON FRIDAY 17/8/2018.
I know it's is one of those agency who want to fleece desperate job seekers of their money.Maybe we should just play along by attending the meeting and see what the agency is up to so that we can share our experiences here.
U better no waste your money
Re: Who Else Received This Job Invite? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Standardcosting:

U better no waste your money
I ain't going nowhere.
Re: Who Else Received This Job Invite? by Emmylo83: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Brothers I.got the message yesterday to come for interview tomorrow 10th December 2019
Re: Who Else Received This Job Invite? by enemachris(m): 3:50am On Dec 10, 2018
otopxy:
Go, so that others can learn from you
grin grin
Re: Who Else Received This Job Invite? by moonfc: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2018
Emmylo83:
Brothers I.got the message yesterday to come for interview tomorrow 10th December 2019

Please how did it go?
Re: Who Else Received This Job Invite? by Stephenydaniel(f): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2019
I just got the interview msg...who went and are they real. Mine is Monday
Re: Who Else Received This Job Invite? by kem12jez: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
I got same kinda msg too but i also think something was not adding up so i tot i should do alil background check on the suave CONSULT and that's how I got here
Re: Who Else Received This Job Invite? by vokay247(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
Please I got this and its tomorrow anyone with information about their validity

BASED ON YOUR QUALIFICATION, THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER OF SUAVE CONSULT INVITES YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW ON THURSDAY, 15TH AUGUST 2019 BY 9AM PROMPT

SUAVE CONSULT IS A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION INTO INVESTMENT
MANAGEMENT, CAPACITY BUILDING, PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT.

AS A UNIT MANAGER IN COMPUTER DEPARTMENT, YOU ARE TO WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER UNDER THE HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT AS A PARTNER TO BE TRAINED AND IN TURN, RE-TRAIN OTHERS IN THE ORGANIZATION. YOU WILL GO THROUGH A PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT WHICH IS BOTH WRITTEN AND ORAL BY THE BDM AND CEO OF THE ORGANIZATION.

DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOW:

ADDRESS: PLOT 7, BABATUNDE LADEGA STREET, OMOLE BUS STOP, OMOLE PHASE 1, OJODU BERGER, LAGOS, NIGERIA.

HR: TOPE
FOR: SUAVE CONSULT
Re: Who Else Received This Job Invite? by Laidebrain(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
So after all these comments, no one has actually went there to confirm if they were real or what they're up to This hurts.. cuz I just received a similar message now that says:

YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW WITH SUAVE CONSULT AS REFERRED ON TUE. 20/8/19 AT 7 LADEGA STR,OMOLE ESTATE PHASE1,OFF OJODU RD BY 9A.M ENQ:090-6950-8920

Tried calling the number, but they weren't picking up

Please Any Information on this
Re: Who Else Received This Job Invite? by Dobxy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
I'm not always comfortable with any job invite with sms, a good company will always use email, even if they want to use SMS, they will still use email. Got same message though but nah, I nor go go, even the timeline says it al

1 Like

Re: Who Else Received This Job Invite? by Brethren0001(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
''''
Re: Who Else Received This Job Invite? by Brethren0001(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Absolutely, true...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Fire An Employee? / I Want To Resign And Ride Okada For A Living / I Need Directions To Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.