Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

The New Supermarket - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The New Supermarket (2043 Views)

Man Forgets To Close Zipper In Supermarket But Never Expected A Woman To Say Dis / Watch :akpos,bovi And Okpatu Robs A Supermarket / Husband Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Supermarket by feelgood(m): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2011
A new supermarket opened near my house and it has an automatic water mister that keeps the produce fresh. Just before it turns on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain.
When you pass the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and you experience the scent of fresh hay.
In the meat department, there's an aroma of charcoal grilled steaks with onions.
When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the pleasing aroma of bacon and eggs frying.
The bread department features the tantalizing smell of fresh baked bread and cookies.
For the record, I don't buy toilet paper there anymore.
Re: The New Supermarket by koligs: 11:28am On May 02, 2011
Why d F are u tellin us,
Re: The New Supermarket by jokingmary(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2011
I'm still searching for the joke sad
Re: The New Supermarket by Sophizzy(f): 9:35pm On May 02, 2011
^ I think the joke is that since everything in the supermarket has a smell, the toilet paper must have the 'aroma' of faeces.
Re: The New Supermarket by DisGuy: 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2011
grin grin grin

well done
Re: The New Supermarket by Ajibel(m): 1:25am On Oct 19, 2011
Mtschew. . . .
Re: The New Supermarket by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
My advice 2 every body is Pls if you don't have any jokes to post just keep quiet and read the the one posted by others instead of tell annoying stories.

Just imagine the stupid story told by feelgood
Re: The New Supermarket by DisGuy: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2011
many people don't get some jokes

so slow

if you cant get a joke, read it again and if you still dont get it, just move on

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Result / Woman Slap Her Husband / The Drunk The Mad And You: A Jozzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.