Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now (3249 Views)

Qualcomm's First Ever Android Phone Now Available For Pre Order / Guys Did You Know That You Can Buy Any Mobile Phone Now And Pay Later? / 6 Features Of The Galaxy Note 8 That Will Make You Dump Your Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Toyinig(m): 2:28pm On May 24, 2021
I mean like right NOW

How long will it take?

You haven’t noticed?C’on

How many times have you gotten a new phone in the past years?

Oh you haven’t noticed

Well Most Android Phones are made not to last long(Research backs this up)

So you can go back from time to time to get a New one...

The Cycle repeats...

Does this make sense to you?

Read on....

How many ‘Pioneer’ Android Phones are still functional today??

How many times have you had to fix your Charging Port?

Or deal with delays of your Phone Hanging.

Oops...you can’t count....

To another question

Okay,how many people have you seen around with at least,an iPhone 6?

Oh you can’t Count....

Well talk about DURABILITY.

Tons of STORAGE up to 512GB(in the latest iPhone Models) so you have have your data stored safe and sound

High speed Processor to boost your Productivity....by at least 3X!(E no dey hang,e no dey crash)

Branding made easy with the awesome Cameras for your Pictures and Videos

Who doesn’t like great Pictures?

I know what you’re thinking

Is it worth it?

I’ll leave you with this

It’s not only worth it.....

IT’S AN INVESTMENT!

Got enquires?Let me know how I can help you today.

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Hashabiah: 2:39pm On May 24, 2021
There are only two phones in this world : Samsung and others (IPhone, Nokia, Google pixel, Techno, Motorola etc). So your argument is off point

10 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Toyinig(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
There are only two phones in this world : Samsung and others (IPhone, Nokia, Google pixel, Techno, Motorola etc). So your argument is off point

Oh

Your Opinion....

And that’s cool.

The Facts in this Trend(Not Argument) are simple enough to understand

CHEERS!
Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Hashabiah: 2:56pm On May 24, 2021
Toyinig:

Oh

Your Opinion....

And that’s cool.

The Facts in this Trend(Not Argument) are simple enough to understand

CHEERS!

Your opinion too does not stand as fact. Or has that blog become fact? Mtchww...

10 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Toyinig(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2021
Hashabiah:
Your opinion too does not stand as fact. Or has that blog become fact? Mtchww...

No be fight now ��
Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Flamees(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2021
This is a baseless point

Trust me this guy might even be using Android
Itel for that matter

15 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 24, 2021
Stop smoking expired weed this man

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 24, 2021
Hate to break it to you but this your post is purposefully dense with a very myopic, tunneled vision, POV, I'ld even dare call it daft. To dispel the crap reasoning you put up there is straight forward. iPhones are mainly premium phones or "flagship" made with premium specifications hence they are very pricy. An average Nigerian simply can't afford a brand new iPhone cause it's way out of their budget. On the other hand Android phones appeal to anyone's budget from the broke ass to the wealthy hence you have entry level, mid range, flagship etc.. Anyone can get one depending on what they can afford. Andriod is extremely budget friendly. How can u then compare the quality of a premium Iphone to the average quality of a device (android) that's on a spectrum of quality and then spout the dim witted narrative that everything on the spectrum of quality is same and crap. That pov reeks of bias and doesn't make an iota of sense. If you really want to compare performance, compare performance of the higher end devices on android's spectrum to the premium iPhone as they are both around the same price range and quality and then see if you would still come to the obtuse nonsense you wrote up there.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by sunshineV(f): 3:21pm On May 24, 2021
na transsion users dey behave like dis

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by tayo60(f): 3:28pm On May 24, 2021
Op is high on something

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Lagusta(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2021
Toyinig:
I mean like right NOW

How long will it take?

You haven’t noticed?C’on

How many times have you gotten a new phone in the past years?

Oh you haven’t noticed

Well Most Android Phones are made not to last long(Research backs this up)

So you can go back from time to time to get a New one...

The Cycle repeats...

Does this make sense to you?

Read on....

How many ‘Pioneer’ Android Phones are still functional today??

How many times have you had to fix your Charging Port?

Or deal with delays of your Phone Hanging.

Oops...you can’t count....

To another question

Okay,how many people have you seen around with at least,an iPhone 6?

Oh you can’t Count....

Well talk about DURABILITY.

Tons of STORAGE up to 512GB(in the latest iPhone Models) so you have have your data stored safe and sound

High speed Processor to boost your Productivity....by at least 3X!(E no dey hang,e no dey crash)

Branding made easy with the awesome Cameras for your Pictures and Videos

Who doesn’t like great Pictures?

I know what you’re thinking

Is it worth it?

I’ll leave you with this

It’s not only worth it.....

IT’S AN INVESTMENT!

Got enquires?Let me know how I can help you today.

This guy just wants to be relevant, but it won't work because you just typed without getting facts right.

Now read up. I use both iphone xs and vivo y12. I bought both phones brand new (I did that using device financing). I have changed the battery of the iphone, and the screen is cracked at the lower part. The vivo is not only strong and durable but i even upgraded it to android 11 without issues. And every other thing is working well.

So whats the fuss about ios and android anyway? Its all about choice though

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Sodeeqadio112: 4:02pm On May 24, 2021
No lies...
Android phones are made to disintegrate over time. That's why you keep buying a new one over and over again...

Contact me for all your graphic design needs
(Flyer, logo, banner design, social media ad design, website (UI/UX) and others)
WhatsApp: 07083666935
Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Khd95(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2021
iphone slave spotted

you buy iphone 12 this year, year never finish iphone 13 go come out, the only difference will be the camera pixel and sizes, and or that their pro max, xxmas, etc grin

please dont wipe me infinix charger, na joke i dey joke with you

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Elxandre(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2021
An Android phone is not built to last?
Who sent you to buy itel or infinix?
And no an iPhone is not 3X faster than a ln Android.
The era of hanging is far away, unless you use a budget device maybe. But you forget iPhones don't make budget hardware, so how would you expect it to hang like crap?
Even a 2015 Flagship Android will not hang like a dirt cheap Tecno device made in 2020.

The only reason you could legitimately offer is the longevity of the OS updates but Flagship Androids are catching up with 3 years of updates. Noteworthy to mention Androids are already so mature feature-wise that iOS is only still catching up to even arguably android 9.

iPhones are still stuck with 20w charging and 60HZ refresh displays in 2021. How shocking. And you talk about "being better"?
Scrolling is even noticeably slower on the supposedly faster iPhone

Let's face it, Nigerians only love iPhones because it's a status boost. I'm sure we've all seen people accessing a social media user's status by his "sent from iPhone" stamp. grin

For instance, Nigerians love sharing files since there's a bottleneck on data usage but it's so restricted on iOS. And you tell me it's really loveable?
You can't even copy data easily from a computer and you talk about productivity? shocked

Not to mention buying apps on the app store that are free on playstore.

About the camera, I disagree with regular photos.
You want to tell me the S21 ultra wouldn't shoot comparable or even superior photos in some scenarios? Don't kid yourself.

I'll end by saying it's just a mobile phone, and just buy what you like.

13 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2021
.even my technology go do 4yrs this year.....signing out
Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Minjim: 8:27pm On May 24, 2021
I've been using this Redmi 6 for over 2 years now. It has fallen countless times and I've never taken it for repair.

Even the cheap Symbian phones of the early 2000 don't last me this long
Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Mastakija(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2021
You don use iphone6 b4 and the screen no break grin
Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Mastakija(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2021
U don use iPhone6 make the screen no break
Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by LordJoffrey(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2021
Dude, you need to broaden your horizon. You think iphones are the best? Clearly you've never used a oneplus or Asus or Samsung or Xiaomi phone. You're talking about charging port, how many android phones have you actually seen that have issues with their charging ports and are not transsion products?
You're saying iphones are good because they have high storage capacities, so samsung phones, xiaomi, oppo, Asus, oneplus phones do not have high storage capacities?

The truth is that you've been brainwashed and you're just following the wisdom of the crowd. I can bet anything you decided to buy that iphone not because you really loved the specs but because people are always hyping it and you too wanna know how it feels to be an iphone user and who the hell makes a phone with a poor 2815 mAh battery and decides to sell it for hundreds of dollars? That's just stupid

11 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by hoilakes(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2021
invalid!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by venabili: 10:35pm On May 24, 2021
OP hasnt used Huawei P40 Pro. Where will the hanging come from? And the specs stand neck to neck with any iphone out there. Stop comparing 25k tecno/infinix phones to iphone. They aint the same class.

Even Samsung A70, A50 etc do not hang.
I've never used iphone and likely wont as long as they make android devices.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by smartty68(m): 3:13am On May 25, 2021
This one just manage use iPhone 5 for the first time and e no go allow us drink water keep cup.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Nobody: 5:16am On May 25, 2021
When you buy an iPhone 5,whilst you're surrounded by friends with cheap tecno and infinix devices. I understand your mentality and reasoning, though it sucks.

My ordinary redmi note 4 from 2017 is still kicking well, with no repairs.

You just wanna be relevant. That's so bad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by SocialJustice: 6:50am On May 25, 2021
Ment

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by femi4: 9:59am On May 25, 2021
My Android is over 5 yrs and still running smoothly.

You can't go wrong with Sammy

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Sirgchamp: 12:07pm On May 25, 2021
If you want to use android use Samsung. Not infinix or techno

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Depressed101: 12:29pm On May 25, 2021
Hashabiah:
SM User forever, unless they stop their innovation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Efisko1(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2021
LordJoffrey:
Dude, you need to broaden your horizon. You think iphones are the best? Clearly you've never used a oneplus or Asus or Samsung or Xiaomi phone. You're talking about charging port, how many android phones have you actually seen that have issues with their charging ports and are not transsion products?
You're saying iphones are good because they have high storage capacities, so samsung phones, xiaomi, oppo, Asus, oneplus phones do not have high storage capacities?

The truth is that you've been brainwashed and you're just following the wisdom of the crowd. I can bet anything you decided to buy that iphone not because you really loved the specs but because people are always hyping it and you too wanna know how it feels to be an iphone user and who the hell makes a phone with a poor 2815 mAh battery and decides to sell it for hundreds of dollars? That's just stupid

Na dey ba3 capacity dey vex me pass for dey phone
Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Toyinig(m): 12:37am On May 26, 2021
Lagusta:

This guy just wants to be relevant, but it won't work because you just typed without getting facts right.

Now read up. I use both iphone xs and vivo y12. I bought both phones brand new (I did that using device financing). I have changed the battery of the iphone, and the screen is cracked at the lower part. The vivo is not only strong and durable but i even upgraded it to android
11 without issues. And every other thing is working well.

So whats the fuss about ios and android anyway? Its all about choice though

I suppose the Screen cracked out of the blue..lol

Your Opinion��
Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Toyinig(m): 12:38am On May 26, 2021
Flamees:
This is a baseless point

Trust me this guy might even be using Android
Itel for that matter

No be fight now�
Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Toyinig(m): 12:38am On May 26, 2021
HenryDion:
Stop smoking expired weed this man

Okay
Re: Why You Should Dump Your Android Phone Now by Toyinig(m): 12:41am On May 26, 2021
johnSdoe:
Hate to break it to you but this your post is purposefully dense with a very myopic, tunneled vision, POV, I'ld even dare call it daft. To dispel the crap reasoning you put up there is straight forward. iPhones are mainly premium phones or "flagship" made with premium specifications hence they are very pricy. An average Nigerian simply can't afford a brand new iPhone cause it's way out of their budget. On the other hand Android phones appeal to anyone's budget from the broke ass to the wealthy hence you have entry level, mid range, flagship etc.. Anyone can get one depending on what they can afford. Andriod is extremely budget friendly. How can u then compare the quality of a premium Iphone to the average quality of a device (android) that's on a spectrum of quality and then spout the dim witted narrative that everything on the spectrum of quality is same and crap. That pov reeks of bias and doesn't make an iota of sense. If you really want to compare performance, compare performance of the higher end devices on android's spectrum to the premium iPhone as they are both around the same price range and quality and then see if you would still come to the obtuse nonsense you wrote up there.

I didn’t start this trend to talk about who’s rich or poor

And this is your opinion,it’s cool��

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blackberry Curve 2 With Charger For 18k See Pics / Download BBM/WhatsApp To Incompatible Android Tablets/Devices / MTN 4.5GB Night Plan Now Working All Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.