Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe (37612 Views)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by freshboi88: 10:33am On May 25, 2021
Where is the evidence that this even happened? Do people just believe anything these days.
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by LoudLord(m): 10:35am On May 25, 2021
Jah go dey save us
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Blackdisciple(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
Religious folks will blame him now grin

Didn't your Bible say ask anything in his name? grin grin

Religion is a deadening deadly disease.

This man is a true lover grin grin

Its just his foolishness that killed him.
He is death now , and another niggarr is happy that he will not stand on his way with the babe again.
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Oshokalo: 10:44am On May 25, 2021
After fasting for lamboghini he go fast for maintenance self religiously foolish
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Juicer117: 10:49am On May 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

Lol..just like if I start fasting to be the richest man in the world...it's suicide now..
but the bible said you can ask God anything he will answer ..he didn't mention all what we should ask for
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by saintmm(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2021
That's what religious fanatism can breed. And we have so many people like this guy doing different things but qualitatively not different from his.
To be sincere, religious fanatism takes one Faraway from God but very close to god of men. Only the spiritually enlighten can differentiate between the two.

I rise
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by tollyboy5(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2021
doggedfighter:

I dey crush on you low key. grin mogbe!

Na wetin we go teach our children if we marry bayi grin
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Emzenoz(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2021
doggedfighter:

Poor defence grin
He's correct.... The bible said do not pray amiss. The pastor was right, he should have prayed for a job since he was unemployed but baba went to pray for lambor "for a woman".
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by CodeTemplar: 11:30am On May 25, 2021
Lamborghini isn't God's property or under God"s ownership. God won't make Lamborghini disappear from its showroom into your hands. If God did that, the people toiling to make Lamborghini will also prefer to ask God directly for what they are using the proceeds of Lamborghini to buy. That will leave everybody asking God directly for things and the world will be filled with caves and near naked people roaming around in nothing but dried leaves because all the creators of things like Lamborghini will prefer to ask God directly for them.

Sebastine1994:
Let me tell you a personal story.

My room mate back then in school was a party animal, who will never pick up his book to read until the 11th hour. Then he would start fasting and praying.

That is how most Africans behave, you want God to do everything for you.

few days back, some prayer warriors from MFM were praying for fire to stop instead of doing the needful.

Oyedopo is building more churches, dunamis, chosen, redeemed are some of our biggest churches yet we don't have real christains but norminal christains, who just profess christainity

doggedfighter:

Poor defence grin

doggedfighter:

Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Olarewaju89: 11:35am On May 25, 2021
doggedfighter:

Humm...

Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Nobody: 11:46am On May 25, 2021
illicit:
Simp

This one pass Simp. Na Simpochukwu be this
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2021
doggedfighter:

3D grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by BeigJawnson(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2021
doggedfighter:

Poor defence grin

Not a poor defence, bible is not a book for fools . That simp never asked wisely, how can some one fasted for lamboghini and yet he has no job? Is that not foolishness? We have to apply wisdom in this religion and when dealing with God. Some people practice this christainity upside down.
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Funkybabee(f): 11:59am On May 25, 2021
This is funny

May God forgive me
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Goodman247: 12:06pm On May 25, 2021
Hmmm, you are praying to God to give your girlfriend Lamborghini, God has given you brains to create wealth,African mentality, that is why Africa is not growing.
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by adams345(m): 12:43pm On May 25, 2021
Wao God is great nothing like serving the Lord, his mercies endures for ever����������⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by illicit(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2021
michaelpop50:

This one pass Simp. Na Simpochukwu be this

Abdulisimpi
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 25, 2021
illicit:

Abdulisimpi

Simpamarachukwu And Simpoluwole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2021
MADNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER angry angry angry
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Josywhyte: 1:59pm On May 25, 2021
Why are most Africans this stupid and daft? God should give u Lamborghini to give your girlfriend. Baba your stupidity is raised to the power ten(10).
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by doggedfighter(f): 3:41pm On May 25, 2021
tollyboy5:

I dey crush on you low key. grin mogbe!

Na wetin we go teach our children if we marry bayi grin

No religious bull shit for my children.
Expose them to critical thinking, reasoning and how to ask questions grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Emmahenshaw: 3:54pm On May 25, 2021
Hi neva see de girl pant na him make am won kill himself
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Gfskw: 5:00pm On May 25, 2021
Really
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 25, 2021
doggedfighter:

Lack of knowledge leads to calamity!
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by DedeNkem: 6:04pm On May 25, 2021
A relative of mine recently had a Stomach ulcer due to "fasting" and was hospitalized for a week.

What religion does to gullible humans is heartbreaking!
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by holyfather(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2021
He's an idiot
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by tollyboy5(m): 2:20am On May 26, 2021
doggedfighter:

No religious bull shit for my children.
Expose them to critical thinking, reasoning and how to ask questions grin
Lolz. I'm a physicist but make we take am easy dear grin
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by shantti(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2021
Please is there a way to slap the spirit of a dead person
Re: Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe by Mojizumototoka(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2021
Mercy of God prevailed on him otherwise he would hv bin dead. God isnt One u make mockery of or whatever. He does His thing His own way. The man should hv channeled his fasting to some that wud hv bin beneficial to him(ie for the growth of his church, ask or more anointing, power, wisdom from above). It is when u build ur church spiritually and truthfully without deceiving members to say when God hasn't; that God wud by His mercy grant his request through souls he blessed in his church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.