Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal (756 Views)

Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account / Do I Need To Verify My Perfect Money Account Before Using / Pls Help Me Verify This Lady On Linkedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by Godson213: 12:44am On May 25, 2021
Hello guys, please I need help with verifying my PayPal so as to receive and send money. If you can do it contact me on WhatsApp 070 6 5 9 6 5 0 5 1. Thanks in anticipation.

I have 3k to compensate you. Please don’t overcharge me
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by Pk01(m): 6:54am On May 25, 2021
send me a dm.. paypal will verify ur account within 24hrs..
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by Mckinnelspencej(m): 12:18am On Jun 01, 2021
Godson213:
Hello guys, please I need help with verifying my PayPal so as to receive and send money. If you can do it contact me on WhatsApp 070 6 5 9 6 5 0 5 1. Thanks in anticipation.

I have 3k to compensate you. Please don’t overcharge me
If its USA verification then I have available..
Also have a verified US PayPal for sale
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by Godson213: 8:13am On Jun 01, 2021
Mckinnelspencej:

If its USA verification then I have available..
Also have a verified US PayPal for sale

How do I reach you?? How much for the PayPal?? I need a legit face to face abeg

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by Mckinnelspencej(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2021
Godson213:

How do I reach you?? How much for the PayPal?? I need a legit face to face abeg

WhatsApp me on 09025 5 34 436 if you're a serious buyer ..available to trade
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by Godson213: 8:27am On Jun 01, 2021
Mckinnelspencej:

WhatsApp me on 09025 5 34 436 if you're a serious buyer ..available to trade

Oga I am a serious buyer and I don’t want any time waster to be telling me to send him money first okay?? If you are not in for face to face don’t bother me please

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by Mckinnelspencej(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2021
Godson213:

Oga I am a serious buyer and I don’t want any time waster to be telling me to send him money first okay?? If you are not in for face to face don’t bother me please

This your attitude is very wrong,just because I simply reached out based on your post doesn't make me a beggar and saying make I no bother you dey bad...this is barely PayPal log trade not $100k btc and you have shown that you're a newbie with this approach...na help I wan render you just incase you do not know and don't assume everyone is hungry...if you be serious buyer what you would have suggested is escrow not this BS attitude thinking you're smart...I go leave abj meet you cos of 30-40k lol
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by deolumike(m): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2021
I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=3cf37f17ba0119
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by Promotions: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2021
Mckinnelspencej:

This your attitude is very wrong,just because I simply reached out based on your post doesn't make me a beggar and saying make I no bother you dey bad...this is barely PayPal log trade not $100k btc and you have shown that you're a newbie with this approach...na help I wan render you just incase you do not know and don't assume everyone is hungry...if you be serious buyer what you would have suggested is escrow not this BS attitude thinking you're smart...I go leave abj meet you cos of 30-40k lol
how much is your paypal account? I'm in Abuja...we can meet face to face
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by Mckinnelspencej(m): 9:43am On Jun 01, 2021
Promotions:
Please anyone not accepting verified nairaland escrow shouldn't bother trading logs with me... I should go out of the normal norm of online trading to meet you face to face with all naija happenings because of log when you're all aware the perks of logs trading which is basically impersonation etc . Go to ecurrency thread and ask vendors there for f2f deal even if its $10k deal and see if its not escrow every NL uses for deal..I dey dawaki side bro and I'm not meeting simple.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by Mckinnelspencej(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2021
Promotions:

I have 30k verified without history and 40k verified with history and linked to 3 accounts already which can be unlinked..all pictorial evidence available and escrow is welcomed always in my deal.. Wese90
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by Godson213: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Mckinnelspencej:

Oga forget approach I no fit even do escrow. Escrow sef day scam person. Best thing is face to face. No be Abuja you day. Make I send person for a face to face?? I don’t do escrow or middle men.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by Mckinnelspencej(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Godson213:

Oga forget approach I no fit even do escrow. Escrow sef day scam person. Best thing is face to face. No be Abuja you day. Make I send person for a face to face?? I don’t do escrow or middle men.

You are a newbie.. Don't bother too
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by Aoklans: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2021
$100 FNF PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE
CLEAN FUND FROM BALANCE
RATE IS #430/$ . THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.
I'M OPEN TO A REPUTABLE ESCROW.
SCAMMERS STAY OFF MY GRID.
QUOTE ME HERE FIRST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND I WILL CONTACT YOU MYSELF.
THANK YOU.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Verify My Paypal by LiquidMer: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2021
Aoklans:
$100 FNF PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE
CLEAN FUND FROM BALANCE
RATE IS #430/$ . THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.
I'M OPEN TO A REPUTABLE ESCROW.
SCAMMERS STAY OFF MY GRID.
QUOTE ME HERE FIRST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND I WILL CONTACT YOU MYSELF.
THANK YOU.
aslug send that guy you scammed off PayPal funds back his funds

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land For Urgent Sale / Bankers Should Be Prevented From POS Business / How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.