Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account (15960 Views)

How To Recover Your Pi Wallet Passphrase / Pi Network (π): Mine Pi Now, Mainnet Is Live And KYC Is Ongoing / Sell Your Pi Network Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2022
The video shows how pi KYC verification interface is currently is, kindly watch below to prepare for Pi KYC verification....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CALZF8FBOmk

This video will show you how to verify your pi account (Do KYC) .... Check it out..

*Like, and subscribe* for better updates

3 Likes

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Idaytesj29(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:
The video shows how pi KYC verification interface will be, kindly watch below to prepare for Pi KYC verification....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CALZF8FBOmk

This video will show you how pi kyc verification will be.... Check it out..

*Like, and subscribe*

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Thanks for sharing
You welcome.

Meanwhile, mass KYC is ongoing

1 Like

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by DanielPat01: 11:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Thanks man. Let me check it out. Am I free to ask questions on YT or right here if I have any?
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Idaytesj29(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:

You welcome.

Meanwhile, mass KYC is ongoing

Yes, I have passed KYC already. And I'm a validator too. I have received identification from many countries and that includes Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Idaytesj29(m): 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
DanielPat01:
Thanks man. Let me check it out. Am I free to ask questions on YT or right here if I have any?

Ask here.
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2022
DanielPat01:
Yeah... You can ask here and on YT
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Yes, I have passed KYC already. And I'm a validator too. I have received identification from many countries and that includes Nigeria.
That's good, bro. Mine is still being currently reviewed.

Which document id did you use to verify?

1 Like

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Idaytesj29(m): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:

That's good, bro. Mine is still being currently reviewed.

Which document id did you use to verify?

Drivers License

What did you use?
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by CryptoPi: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2022
Pi is a great project that is well structured

You can stake in the below also

https://ref.xend.finance/Bluexmajor

This one helps you saves in dollar value with reasonable interest

https://maxusdt.net/share?code=3138285

Convert your USDT and Invest in TRX making nothing less than 4% daily

https://share.rechestsite.com/Rechest/#/pages/login/login?r_code=b36143

This is USDT strictly, for every ( 5, 10, 50, 10) USDT you make 0.0125, 0.025, 0.125, 0.250 per hour USDT respectively.

1 Like

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Ojayconcept: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2022
Please when is the best time to click the Kyc icon on the pi browser? been trying for days not always available.
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Kriskonnect(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2022
CryptoPi:
Pi is a great project that is well structured

You can stake in the below also

https://ref.xend.finance/Bluexmajor

This one helps you saves in dollar value with reasonable interest

https://maxusdt.net/share?code=3138285

Convert your USDT and Invest in TRX making nothing less than 4% daily

https://share.rechestsite.com/Rechest/#/pages/login/login?r_code=b36143

This is USDT strictly, for every ( 5, 10, 50, 10) USDT you make 0.0125, 0.025, 0.125, 0.250 per hour USDT respectively.

can you drop your contact, or chat me up I need to do this business
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Rubby007: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hello, please how can I retrieve my pi account
I lost my phone
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Rubby007:
Hello, please how can I retrieve my pi account
I lost my phone
download the pi app. Then login with your facebook account only if you sign up with your facebook.

But if you use password, click on forget password and follow the instructional steps to recover your account.

Very simple
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by oluplus(m): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Thanks for sharing
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
oluplus:
Thanks for sharing
You welcome
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by petzhy(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Is it possible not to be transferred to human verifier?
I have uploaded my ID card a week now, still on pending. I don't even receive a message if it is approved or not.
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2022
petzhy:

Is it possible not to be transferred to human verifier?
I have uploaded my ID card a week now, still on pending. I don't even receive a message if it is approved or not.
Download pi browser from Google play store. Open the browser. The browser will verify your pi account app by redirecting. You will be able to login to the browser after that. So on the browser page, you will see pi KYC. There you can see and track your kyc progress after clicking on it.

Very simple
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Juicethekid: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:
Download pi browser from Google play store. Open the browser. The browser will verify your pi account app by redirecting. You will be able to login to the browser after that. So on the browser page, you will see pi KYC. There you can see and track your kyc progress after clicking on it.

Very simple
can I still do pi KYC?
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Juicethekid:
can I still do pi KYC?
Of course... It's still ongoing
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by yomifola(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
ContaCT me if you wanna sell your pi ... Maybe part of it

I'm available @My rate.... I just wanna have some..

Chat me up on whatsapp
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Juicethekid: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
ThinkDigitally2:

Of course... It's still ongoing
it is still telling me that they have reached their limit for now.
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Juicethekid: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
yomifola:

Chat me up on whatsapp
what's your rate sir?
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by yomifola(m): 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Juicethekid:
what's your rate sir?

Chat me up on whatsapp...

0.8.0. Three five one nine three zero six zero

Thanks

Please note... Only verifiable pi can be transferred...

Meaning, u must have done ur KYC and u must have had all of part of ur pi being transferred to mainnet

Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Juicethekid: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
yomifola:

Chat me up on whatsapp...

0.8.0. Three five one nine three zero six zero

Thanks

Please note... Only verifiable pi can be transferred...

Meaning, u must have done ur KYC and u must have had all of part of ur pi being transferred to mainnet

Thank you and God bless
Okay
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Franklinshaddy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2022

Chat me up on whatsapp how much do you buy 1 pi
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Kriskonnect(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Juicethekid:
it is still telling me that they have reached their limit for now.

same with me
a friend of mine has more than 5000 pi
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by yomifola(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pi KYC is still very much on going for now...

Try validate your KYC and have your pi transfered to mainnet

I wish you all best of luck
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by jamace(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
KYC saying "Coming soon". Does this mean i'm not qualified to do KYC yet?
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Franklinshaddy:

Chat me up on whatsapp how much do you buy 1 pi
I have passed kyc and migrated to mainnet
Would love to sale mine
Re: Pi KYC is LIVE: How To Verify Your Pi Account by ThinkDigitally2: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Emeraldveee:

I have passed kyc and migrated to mainnet
Would love to sale mine
Congrats.... Don't sell your pi cheap now... Wait till we reach the consensus price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Begin Stock Market Trading / In Need Of 500k to 1mill Loan With Collateral / LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.