Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? (2211 Views)

INCREDIBLE!!:$22 Billion Dollars Found Inside Drug Dealer’s Mansion! [PHOTOS] / World Bank Links $58.9 Billion Dollars Loot To Nigerian Leaders / If You Had Only A Month To Live And 1billion Dollars,what Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? by nurabela: 5:10am On Apr 30, 2011
If you had a billion dollars, what would you do with it?
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 30, 2011
Build up a beautiful Orphanage and make it a home for them helpless kids. Oh I can't wait to accomplish that dream smiley
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 30, 2011
Build a Successful Death Star this time around.(Star Wars Joke)
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? by Nekai(f): 5:52am On Apr 30, 2011
pc guru:

Build a Successful Death Star this time around.(Star Wars Joke)

tongue

REALITY101:

Build up a beautiful Orphanage and make it a home for them helpless kids. Oh I can't wait to accomplish that dream smiley

That's so nice!

I think if I had a billion dollars the first thing I would do is to make sure my mom never had to work another day for the rest of her life unless she wanted to. I would put half aside, and start a business with the rest.
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? by vladimiros: 6:37am On Apr 30, 2011
go to my facebook page

and see Nigerians bitching asking why am i not creating jobs now am rich
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 30, 2011
vladimiros:

go to my facebook page

and see Nigerians bitching asking why am i not creating jobs now am rich

And that is just one reason you will never touch such amount of $

Nekai:

tongue

That's so nice!

I think if I had a billion dollars the first thing I would do is to make sure my mom never had to work another day for the rest of her life unless she wanted to. I would put half aside, and start a business with the rest.

Aww Momma's love I like that.

Yeah I have this passion in helping people especially the orphans/homeless
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 30, 2011
Let me get the money first then I will know what to do with it tongue
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? by kodewrita(m): 8:16am On Apr 30, 2011
set aside one million dollars for each year I have spent on the planet. (am not hundred /fifty/even 30 so it wont make a dent).

Start travelling round the world buying up fast moving real estate properties (newly created island property like in dubai, new vgc-type places in emerging markets, farmland in eastern europe, hotels in rio de janeiro, jo'burg real estate, Greater city PH, New Lagos). I will need to buy the kind of land that will jump in value by at least 250% over three years.

Then I'll take an instant one year retreat in some quiet island location for some required rest from years of running the rat race and also to get used to the fact that I am super-rich.

and after maybe 18+ months of inactivity, I'll come back and start STEADILY selling SOME of my landed properties to start businesses.
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? by InkedNerd(f): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2011
Hmmm, I would probably distribute some of the money among charities that have a "pay it forward" mentality when it comes to helping others. The remaining money. . . Ummmm, I'd have to think about it. I definitely don't think I'd wanna keep it for myself though.
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? by iice(f): 4:12am On May 03, 2011
Share with family, invest and whatever i feel needs the money
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? by pleep(m): 5:17am On May 03, 2011
Bring electricity to my local government area. . .
Re: If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? by obowunmi(m): 5:47am On May 03, 2011
Pay nigeria politicians to leave office

Buy back any oil or gas pipes back from the crookish chinese -- hang out with Oprah andd Buffet.

*brb*

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Warns Against The Attack On Fire Service / How Do You Feel About Nairaland Mods? / Mention Nairalander(s) You Have Missed In A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.