Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,188 members, 7,864,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride (51862 Views)

Naval Officer Smashes A Motorist's Windscreen At Alakija, Lagos (Video, Pictures / Onuh Makedomu: Policeman Arrested For Taking Bribe From A Motorist / Police Officer Chooses To Take Selfie With A Motorist Than Collect Bribe (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by tnerro1(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2021
Never ever give a lift to a security personnel even road safety whether male or female. They are not to be trusted at all .when going out in the mornings , will see immigration girls looking for lift, I will just blow pass, don’t trust any of those mudafvckers
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by 8stargeneral: 1:22pm On May 26, 2021
Wicked man...him dey cry or laugh
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by zikter(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2021
EJEHSON:
Shot your trap, he is a real military personnel. I sense you are a military man, that's why you are trying to shade the military. That's how wicked some of you are. Animals in human clothes.
Allow investigation to complete before concluding. He may be a military man or not. So what is your proof that he is not a fake military man? Do you think it is everyone on camouflage that is a military person? Do you know how many criminals perpetrate evil using forces uniforms? Bottom line is that, don't conclude, both of you till investigation is over

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Yankee101: 2:49pm On May 26, 2021
Death sentence straight
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Moneyboyz: 3:45pm On May 26, 2021
Amdonald23:
On a more serious not these are the type we surposse to send to the north to fight Boko Haram, now he has killed ,a father ,bread winner, someone helper and also a grand father ����

Boost your social media Presence from 200 followers to 10k with likes,views and comments .... service b4 payment.....check my signature for contact

Where do you buy views and likes, I know where to buy Instagram and co, I tried Tiktok, doesn't work
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by vikstandon(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fake military man why you guys always sounding stupid this way.

If dey catch military man for crime... E go turn fake military or ex-military man.

Abeg be careful there!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Kyari79(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2021
He must be an igbo man, that is hw they even kill there selfs .

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by duerap: 6:19pm On May 26, 2021
I don't understand why a someone driving a car will give a lift to a uniform officer carrying firearm!
It's too risky. I don't do it and I can never do that.

If you really want to help, just pull over and give the officer in question transport fare.
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by GoldHorse(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2021
This is sad!
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by oloshun(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2021
Kill person because of Toyota Yaris, this one fit kill community or country because of Range I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by tijaniifeanyi: 6:52pm On May 26, 2021
CandyOps:
If it was the other way around now them go just wear khaki enter street begin destroy public properties.

Now Khaki man done kill person yet we arrest am civilly. If you talk now say Army na zombie crew wey no get sense Dem go begin attack you for comment.
It’s not all army personnel that do this. The army is very disciplined
I am very sure he will be dealt with when handed back to the army.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by tijaniifeanyi: 6:53pm On May 26, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Even if he was a real army man. I’m very sure he will be severely dealt with if need reach his command of his act. The army is very disciplined

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by MrSly(m): 8:25pm On May 26, 2021
dallasi:

Military men are mad dogs ,you touch them ,they will bite you in ten folds ..
Any countries that belittle it Armed force will certainly suffered the consequences
state your point

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by space9880: 1:33am On May 27, 2021
CandyOps:
If it was the other way around now them go just wear khaki enter street begin destroy public properties.

Now Khaki man done kill person yet we arrest am civilly. If you talk now say Army na zombie crew wey no get sense Dem go begin attack you for comment.

@Dedemworld
I wanted to buy you airtime for such a wonderful comment but you turned it into a joke by commenting many times.
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by BluntCrazeMan: 1:48am On May 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
What made him Fake please?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Lollifeanyi(f): 4:01am On May 27, 2021
Am speechless oo
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Golan007: 6:15am On May 27, 2021
Igbodicool:
Who doesn't know that most Nigerian Army, Custom, Navy, Police officers are criminals.
That's why we don't want them again in the East.
Imagine such level of wickedness from the supposed security officer!

You don't want them again in the East but would you banish him from your land bring that the killer himself is Igbo?
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Dedemworld: 6:19am On May 27, 2021
[quote author=CandyOps post=102073899]If it was the other way around now them go just wear khaki enter street begin destroy public properties.

@Dedemworld

Ode like u just get data to reply on ur cheap android phone.... i have already told u that, same hoodlum will kill you as they killed that guy, so why are u now arguing wait for that day na.. when u re abt to be killed i believe u will remember my word.... RIP buddy. we love u but Jesus love u more.... u can aslo reply ur last quote. so that we can use to remember u after ur demise... Candle night for candycrush abi na candyops.
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by CandyOps(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2021
[quote author=Dedemworld post=102101127][/quote]

Before de hoodlums kill me I go first Bleep your mama naa before I die. Then when we die, Jesus & Angel Micheal fit join me run train on am one last time. How u see am?
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Dedemworld: 6:18pm On May 28, 2021
CandyOps:

Before de hoodlums kill me I go first Bleep your mama naa before I die. Then when we die, Jesus & Angel Micheal fit join me run train on am one last time. How u see am?

so sorry buddy, ur time is limited for that.... just gather up and wait till u get to hell.... RIP

his body would leave mortuary by 07-06-2021... 10am prompt

CandyOps
killed by hoodlum..
Gone too soon
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by Dedemworld: 6:20pm On May 28, 2021
CandyOps:

Just mark my word, it can never be reversed.... Hoodlum would finish u by 2 by 2 plank, machete ur smelling Ass then set u ablaze...
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by EJEHSON(m): 4:00am On May 29, 2021
Investigation has been conducted. That man is a serving military personnel. People use military uniform to to commit crime no doubt, but in this case, the guy is a military man. Alot of military men, especially the rank and files are criminal.
zikter:
Allow investigation to complete before concluding. He may be a military man or not. So what is your proof that he is not a fake military man? Do you think it is everyone on camouflage that is a military person? Do you know how many criminals perpetrate evil using forces uniforms? Bottom line is that, don't conclude, both of you till investigation is over
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by dinero101(m): 10:50pm On May 29, 2021
cutedharmee:

Jus read d story now...so if I may ask u what's your proof that the ediot up there is a soldier
ignorant illiteracy is your problem that's why you are quick to insults as it's the easiest way you feel you'll be heard. Keep it up
Re: Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride by cutedharmee: 7:34am On May 30, 2021
dinero101:
ignorant illiteracy is your problem that's why you are quick to insults as it's the easiest way you feel you'll be heard. Keep it up
Who be this one again. Oga leave ma way jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister / Billionaire Kidnapper: Court Jails Evans’ Gang Members For 41 Years / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.