Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) (408 Views)

Armed Robbers Attacked Me! I Declared Myself A CHOSEN! They Left Me. / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind / Chosen Brother- God Warned Me That We Are Very Close To The Rapture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) by peteregwu(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2021
A Chosen brother from South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers

This took place in South Sudan. A Chosen brother with his wife were at home, then all of a sudden two armed Robbers surfaced from no where, bumped into their house and ordered them to lie down with their head facing the floor.

They asked the wife to stand up and go straight into the room and bring all their valuables with serious threat, while the husband remain on the floor with his face down. When the wife came back to them and display what she brought, they were not happy. They called the husband to get straight into the room get the money, phones etc.

The husband stood up and was walking straight into the room. As he was walking, he was declaring, "I am a Chosen" in his heart because he was so afraid to say it openly. When he got to the room, he saw his apron titled "and the enemies submitted". He picked it, wore it and when the armed Robbers saw it, one of them shouted, take that thing away now. When he saw that the apron frightened the armed robbers, he summoned courage and declared it openly, "I am a Chosen". They shot at him and the bullet never penetrated.

He quickly jumped on one and was able to discomfit him and collected the Ak47, when his (armed robber) partner saw what happened, they both flee hastily and escaped.

This was how The God of Chosen delivered our brother and his family from being killed or robbed that same day. The God of chosen wrought victory for them.

2 Likes

Re: A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) by Solsix(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2021
So choose don reach south sudan now now
Re: A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) by Nbote(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2021
So while he struggled with the other robber for his rifle, the other one stood and watched?
Re: A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) by Kandeed: 10:10am On May 26, 2021
It's all bout ur faith tho

if na me na to volunteer go help Nigeria for Borno
Re: A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) by Righteousness2(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2021
The Covenant is working Everywhere! It's not only in Nigeria.

The GOD of Chosen manifests Himself for all that Trust in HIM.
Chosen People have Collected and Disarmed Armed robbers more than the Nigerian Police have done.

The Lord Chosen is not Just a Church! The Lords Chosen is a Mystery wrapped by GOD ALMIGHTY in Heaven and thrown to Earth.
It is not a Man's program.

The things Happening in the Lords Chosen could only be the Hand of GOD. No man can do it.

Thank GOD I am a Chosen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) by Wawelexy(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2021
Ok, so he collected gun from one of the three robbers while others were watching? Mr james bond.

1 Like

Re: A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) by Kondomatic(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2021
Nbote:
So while he struggled with the other robber for his rifle, the other one stood and watched?
The God of chosen blinded him

1 Like

Re: A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) by peteregwu(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2021
Solsix:
So choose don reach south sudan now now

Yes sir! In fact, in so many African countries.

1 Like

Re: A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) by peteregwu(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2021
Nbote:

Didn't you read that he shot him and the bullets didn't penetrate?
Re: A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) by peteregwu(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2021
Kandeed:
It's all bout ur faith tho

if na me na to volunteer go help Nigeria for Borno

You can still go, no one is stopping you oooo...
Re: A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) by peteregwu(m): 10:58am On May 26, 2021
Wawelexy:
Ok, so he collected gun from one of the three robbers while others were watching? Mr james bond.

One of the 2 Robbers and not 3. It means you didn't read the whole post.
Re: A Chosen Brother From South Sudan Retrieved Ak47 From Armed Robbers (pix) by Ejike07: 11:13am On May 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Covenant is working Everywhere! It's not only in Nigeria.

The GOD of Chosen manifests Himself for all that Trust in HIM.
Chosen People have Collected and Disarmed Armed robbers more than the Nigerian Police have done.

The Lord Chosen is not Just a Church! The Lords Chosen is a Mystery.
The Lords Chosen is Something Wrapped by GOD ALMIGHTY in Heaven and thrown to Earth.
It is not a Man's program.

Thank GOD I am a Chosen

chai no wonder

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On Mssn Aaua Jihad Week / Miracle Money: Israel Balogun Went Beyond Ambit Of Law -apostle Suleman’s Counse / Why Do Good People Suffer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.