Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Here Is How To Convert Any Ebook In .pdf Format To Microsoft Office Format - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Here Is How To Convert Any Ebook In .pdf Format To Microsoft Office Format (1262 Views)

Convert Any Audio To Text / How Do You Convert Pdf files =abode To Microsoft Office / Convert Any File Into Another Format Without Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is How To Convert Any Ebook In .pdf Format To Microsoft Office Format by Presegs(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2011
visit www.hellopdf.com to download the application named FREE PDF to WORD CONVERTER and you will be able to convert any ebook in the .pdf format to .doc which you can easily copy and use for any of your projects but beware of COPYRIGHT violation.
The software is free trial in which it will direct you to their site showing this as shown below;
Free Registration Code

Thanks for using Free PDF to Word Converter! Now you can get a free just-for-once registration code to complete your pdf to doc conversion. It's very easy to do: Answer a simple math question and click the "Get my FREE Code!" button below. If your answer is correct, the free registration code will be shown on the next page.Question: (375 + 616) x (982 - 731) + 717 = ?
Answer:

Tired of answering questions? Get a lifetime registration code and never ask for code again and again! Just buy a lifetime registration code of PDF to Word Converter for only US $15. The lifetime registration code will be sent to you via email soon after you place the order.

Click here to Buy Now!

If you like to register/buy it full package or encountering any difficulty using it,just reach me on 08039614606 or mail me onĀ  adesidasegun@yahoo.com and I will get it registered for you for just a token.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, Still A Victim Of E-racism (unfair Treatment) By Paypal & Co. / Can I Get An Hp Laptop For Less Than 60k ? / Using Your Simple Server Configured Android Device On Ur Pc Via Hotspot,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.