Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Convert Any File Into Another Format Without Software - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Convert Any File Into Another Format Without Software (1216 Views)

How To Activate Yourwindows 7 Into A Genuineversion Without Software / New Method 2 Surf Free Without Software / I Have Pc Free Browsing Without Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Any File Into Another Format Without Software by infotechng(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2011
This website allows you to convert basically anything to anything. The process is simple, the user uploads a file, chooses the format to be converted and the converted file will be delivered to the user’s email.

Here’s a simple overview of supported formats:

Image formats – bmp,jpg,png,gif,tiff
Document formats – doc,docx,pdf,ppt,xls
Audio formats – ac3,mp3,wav,wma
Video formats 3gp, avi, flv, iphone, ipod, mov, mp4, mpg, rmvb, vob, wmv
Ebook formats – cbz,cbr,mobi,prc,pml,tcr
Compression formats - 7z, rar, zip, tar, tar. bz2,.gz,cab
and other formats such as AutoCAD drawings

Need the website address visit: http://infotechng.com/convert-any-file-into-another-format-without-software/.
Re: Convert Any File Into Another Format Without Software by learnit: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2011
this is nice dude, keep it up
Re: Convert Any File Into Another Format Without Software by arronlee: 3:00am On Nov 05, 2013
Yup indeed, I agree with caimage. Using professional tools to deal with the conversion project between different formats of documents and images can make all the progress much more convenient than before. I have ever tried to convert Tiff images to PDF files using the free trial package of a Tiff converter. I am considering to employ one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help me with the related work. Do you have any other good suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Arron

(1) (Reply)

Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! / How To Increase Your Internet Speed Manually / Hp 530 Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.