Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,450 members, 7,853,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

The Ongoing Flogging Of Students And Pupils In Delta State. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ongoing Flogging Of Students And Pupils In Delta State. (259 Views)

I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ongoing Flogging Of Students And Pupils In Delta State. by Goodness10(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2021
Happening now in ogbe-ijoh town in warri south west local government area of Delta state. Both students In ogbe-ijoh Grammar school and Pupils of Ewein primary school 1 in ogbe-ijoh town have been paying nothing less than 3000 naira every term as Government levy. Me knowing that Delta state public school system is free education. I want relevant authorities to inform me if public schools in Delta state has started paying Government levy. parents have been complaining bitterly about the latest developments. Any students that do not have money to pay would be flogged daily until payment is made. Please I want the ministry of education Delta state to please take out time to address this issue. thanks.
Re: The Ongoing Flogging Of Students And Pupils In Delta State. by risos(m): 11:10am On May 26, 2021
That is how they keep flogging children unnecessarily, the failure of the primary educational system is the faults of adults.

They'll keep flogging the innocent Children like Fulani cows, later in adult live they staet exhibiting loyalty tendencies like cow to herders.

By the way Fulani's don't treat their kids like this, they are used to flogging cows, natural leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Prof Mashud Aderenle Fashola Bags Global Awards / Assignment Help Australia From The Most Eminent Website!! / Which State And University Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.