Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? (25117 Views)

Bank Cleaner Job Or A Guest House Job: Which Is Better / I go to work and sit down from morning till closing (7:30am-6:30pm) / Are Sales Job Worth It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Dre183(m): 1:26pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:
I am not a graduate.But I have skills electrical skills without a trade test or cert.

Where do u stay?
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Cutehector(m): 1:26pm On May 26, 2021
You people will not take up jobs and stop disturbing family members for money..mchew.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by rita25(f): 1:26pm On May 26, 2021
I WILL TELL U THE TRUTH..........1.DO U HV A JOB CURRENTLY? IF YES THEN DONT TAKE THE 25K JOB BUT IF NO MY BROTHER TAKE IT......CLEAN AS IF UR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT FROM THERE U WILL GET SOMETHING BETTER.....DONT MIND ALL THESE SPECIAL ADVISERS..BETTER BE DOING SOMETHING THAN BE IDLE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 26, 2021
2kurupt:
6:30 am to 10pm shocked

Are you sweeping an entire Street?
No O.It's a bakery with superstores.But there are other staff working in the superstore.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Valour5: 1:27pm On May 26, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=102080977]It's time exhausting for that amount.
I am a freelance writer based on academic research writing.

How about I teach you freelance writing and you earn more than that weekly?

Send a Whatsapp message: 08121443666.

Pls am interested can you teach me too??
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Qoko: 1:28pm On May 26, 2021
Nooooooooo
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 26, 2021
Both the working hours and salary for that job are Illegal. Don't you know even minimum wage is 60k. Pls run away from that company and report them to police.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 26, 2021
teacherbim:
25k monthly from morning till 10 pm so wrong, please do not accept it, join my dripshipping group, you don't need to start with kobo and you will keep smiling to the bank.
Interested.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Kaiser20: 1:30pm On May 26, 2021
OP some of those guys will not take the job, they rather post their account numbers on NL with different stories attached for guys to send them alerts.
Your financial situations will determine if you take the job for a start while you continue searching for better opportunities

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by tunary(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2021
People dey suffer for Nigeria o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Seniorwriter(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2021
Umunede:
And I am looking for someone I will be paying 25k monthly to teach my Kids my local dialect. 3 or 4 times a week, for 2 hrs each session
Make do to add an international language other than English....kids learn best very young...ill suggest Italian language or German.
You'll be doing them a great deal of help if you do

Regards
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by iLegendd(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2021
I didn't bother reading. The title is enough. Comparing it to crime or fraud, it's better.

Comparing it to progress, using that time to acquire a digital or technical skill is better.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by israelp(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:
I saw this cleaner job vacancy at old English bakery at GRA,Ikeja,Lagos after months of job hunting.Due to unavailability of one's preferred kind of job,I like hotel jobs a lot,I decided to submit my CV to one of the bakery security man.

It is hard to get a hotel job at GRA Ikeja despite the big and many hotels located there though.Man know man things.

I was called to come for an interview at their head office in omole phase 1.

I attended the interview.But the salary is manageable being that I am a single man without even a girlfriend.Early 30's.But the resumption time was shocking.I would resume by 6.30am and closes by 10pm for #25k!

Which kind cleaning work be that?And the bakery is own by a Nigerian.No break or free lunch.

My mind told me there were other tasks I would be doing apart from cleaning because no cleaner would work till that time.

So has anyone who have worked there before knows the job description in old english bakery?

oga do am,try am for 1 month n use ur head,..beta cash dy corner
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 26, 2021
Nastydroid:
where is the time to look for another job 6:30am - 10pm

At least he can steal a few mins to apply online for jobs. At least rather than staying idle, let him take it up first and maybe do it for a few months just to save up some money so when he quits to look for another job, he won't be financially constrained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by DollarBuddy: 1:35pm On May 26, 2021
chatinent:
It's time exhausting for that amount.
I am a freelance writer based on academic research writing.

How about I teach you freelance writing and you earn more than that weekly?

Send a Whatsapp message: 08121443666.

I'm Interested, can I message you sir... ?
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Crenzywilliams(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2021
No, it's not bru
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by tunary(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2021
SmartyPants:
Why would anybody design such working conditions for their fellow man?
That will tell you how wicked some human beings are. Terrible people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by femi4: 1:37pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:
I saw this cleaner job vacancy at old English bakery at GRA,Ikeja,Lagos after months of job hunting.Due to unavailability of one's preferred kind of job,I like hotel jobs a lot,I decided to submit my CV to one of the bakery security man.

It is hard to get a hotel job at GRA Ikeja despite the big and many hotels located there though.Man know man things.

I attended the interview.But the salary is manageable being that I am a single man without even a girlfriend.Early 30's.But the resumption time was shocking.I would resume by 6.30am and closes by 10pm for #25k!

Which kind cleaning work be that?And the bakery is own by a Nigerian.No break or free lunch.

My mind told me there were other tasks I would be doing apart from cleaning because no cleaner would work till that time.

So has anyone who have worked there before knows the job description in old english bakery?

slavery

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by KaptainAfrika: 1:37pm On May 26, 2021
Cleaner work is best left for the women, their earnings are not just from the cleaning work they do...

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by kollysnut(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:

way too low, my office pays 40k
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Yeezus998(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2021
Hell na!
#25,000/30 = #833.3 per 16 hours

2 Likes

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Leetika: 1:40pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:

Lol Holy Molly, don’t go into slavery for 25 k . Just inagine o with the hours involved chai

1 Like

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by grandstar(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks

The pay is too low. Go for security job. Request they post you to fast food like Mr. Biggs or KFC. If not, ask for hotel. You can settle the Head of Operations to get you good location.

With good location, you can save your security money and live off your tips. You can save some of your tips and add to your saved salary if you're the very disciplined time and have a goal. I was the admin manager of a private security company so I know. You can make more than 100k a month on tips and salary if you're smart. To help customer wash car at hotel and they'll dash you 1,000. When customer is going, a dash of 1k or 2k.

You can start by knowing the names of security companies that manage a fast food. For instance, go to KFC or Domino's and ask the security operatives for the company their working for that you're looking for work. Don't tell them you want fast food posting O! Just say you need work that you're hungry.

They will direct you to their company. Security companies are always looking for guards. After application, they will give you short training.

Ask the Head of Operations that you want better posting to fast food or hotel. Or, you can ask a supervisor or co-ordinator. You have to settle. After getting your posting, every month, settle your supervisor or co-ordinator and you're sure of retaining that job for a long time. Don't just misbehave on job.

3 Likes

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by marwanafrica: 1:42pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Why not go into freelancing and stop this slave job hunting. That amount is something you can get in two weeks from the comfort of your home. All you need is an android phone, and a little capital of 10k.

Please tell me more about freelancing
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by chuks34(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2021
CharisEleos:
Is sitting at home from 6:30am to 10pm without anything for the next few months with so many lacks and needs staring you in the face worth it?
Ask yourself this question over and over again and youll get the perfect answer yourself.

In this period where everyone is looking for means to survive you still want to be checking time? With this current inflation where 100 can no longer afford a cup of drinking garri?

I'll advise you take up the job in the meantime and be looking out for another one while at it. Better than nothing.

6am - 10pm job, which time wil he have to look for another job
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Thanos5555: 1:43pm On May 26, 2021
oga with the stipulated time from 6am to 10pm which time do you want him to look other place
CharisEleos:
Is sitting at home from 6:30am to 10pm without anything for the next few months with so many lacks and needs staring you in the face worth it?
Ask yourself this question over and over again and youll get the perfect answer yourself.

In this period where everyone is looking for means to survive you still want to be checking time? With this current inflation where 100 can no longer afford a cup of drinking garri?

I'll advise you take up the job in the meantime and be looking out for another one while at it. Better than nothing.

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 26, 2021
Thanks bro.The reason I like hotel job is not the cleaning part.It's the time.It's a one day on and one day off.It is not stressful.My area of experience in a hotel job is the barman or waiter.I don't drink alcohol.That is 24hrs work,24hrs off with a meal.
Dialpad:
You write too well for a cleaner. Are you sure there are not other reasons why you like hotel jobs in GRA etc .

This is a typical example of a man who cannot identify and utilize his talent.

You can try the freelancing they talk about, I know it works, how do I know ?

I wanted US dollars sometime ago, a young boy wanted to sell about $6500 to me at a good rate, he suggested that I could add my US bank account to his freelancer account so the funds would be transferred there. I thought it was a yahoo thing, how could a he make so much in a month, he agreed to walk me through to show the tasks he completed and what he was paid, everything checked out.

Young man, go for online freelance, it pays.. it should not cost you much to learn, as a matter of fact you can learn without paying anyone

Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by FuckHomophobes: 1:45pm On May 26, 2021
Joysticks:

Damn... *Shudders*
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by tofolo(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Why not go into freelancing and stop this slave job hunting. That amount is something you can get in two weeks from the comfort of your home. All you need is an android phone, and a little capital of 10k.
Bros, how does freelancing work? please.
Re: Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? by israelp(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2021
OP MY Salary is 8k for d knd of job i do,wen i calculate everytin i discover i should take d job grin ,8k for 4 full month,..i endure dis job 4 4months,..nw am earning 50k+ stil on dsame job...u jst hv to b smart

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Learnania / International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment / If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.