Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Divine Name Wth Destiny Starts With "j" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Divine Name Wth Destiny Starts With "j" (656 Views)

When Your Village Witch Control Your Destiny / What Starts With F And Ends With K >> Funny Jok / A True Story,wth Moral Lesson,dnt Miss It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divine Name Wth Destiny Starts With "j" by abasifo(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2011
Some letters of Nomination Carries a Divine Signatories. I was in the Lord' day when it done on me that a Divine name wth DESTINY starts with "J" like JEHOVAH. When God wanted to choosed a father of his pple, he chose JACOB. In order to bless jacob descendants he blessed JOSEPH. To lead his pple to the promise land he appointed JOSHUA. Whn God wanted to save Nineve, he sent JONAH. And for God to began his Reconciliation of man to himself, he sent JOHN de baptist, the fore- runner of JESUS Christ; the Messiah from the Loins of JOSEPH from the tribe of JUDAH, but lived in JERUSALEM. For God to save Nigeria from Electorate Mess, he sent JEGA to Anchor the Electoral Platform. And for God to save Nigeria from 50yrs blunder, he sent JONATHAN as the National JUGGERNAULT and Overseer of Aso Rock where all the National CAKE is Baking. Election season has just ended. And so, the work begins as goodluck is all the WAY.
Re: Divine Name Wth Destiny Starts With "j" by osajojo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2011
Reasonable though
Re: Divine Name Wth Destiny Starts With "j" by jokingmary(m): 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2011
This makes sence but shouldn't be in the jokes section smiley
Re: Divine Name Wth Destiny Starts With "j" by jackpot(f): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2011
^^no, i don't think so

bringing in JEGA and JONATHAN inside it qualifies it to be in Jokes
Re: Divine Name Wth Destiny Starts With "j" by jackpot(f): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2011
[b]J[/b]OKE SECTION is a divine name as long as Nairaland is concerned cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Divine Name Wth Destiny Starts With "j" by jackpot(f): 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2011
[b]J[/b]ackpot is a divine name with destiny. . .lolz wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Divine Name Wth Destiny Starts With "j" by babyme1(f): 12:52pm On May 04, 2011
smiley smiley Me like

(1) (Reply)

How They Died / Dedicated To All My Peeps In D Jokes Section. Love Yall / Earn 1 Million Naira Per Year As Rent From Purchase Of 4no 3bdr Flat In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.