Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

What A Divorce Coach Say About Parents Education? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What A Divorce Coach Say About Parents Education? (178 Views)

Chike Eze Threatens To Kill His Wife Racheal If Court Doesn't Give Him A Divorce / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Divorce Coach Say About Parents Education? by sadafansari: 5:39pm On May 26, 2021
Parent education is the training, informing, or preparing parents for the challenges of raising children. Although parent’s education is available to any parent at any point in their parenting journey, they don’t typically seek help until they are embroiled in a custody battle.

Parent education can be delivered in the form of in-person classes, live stream workshops, recorded webinars, even self-study programs. They vary in their duration as well, some are several weeks while others can be as long as three months. (Read more here on the different types of parents education programs.)

Parents education resources are not hard to come by. In all instances where parents feel they can benefit from the insight they provide they should be sought out. The advantages of the programs far outweigh the costs in almost every case.

Read complete at https://thedivorcesolutionist.com/parent-education-in-divorce-or-custody-matters/
Consult from a divorce coach https://thedivorcesolutionist.com/

(1) (Reply)

Money Talks Lifestyle / New Town Layout Estate Hot Sales!!! / Men Are The Family's Head, And Women Are Its Backbone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.