Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) (1030 Views)

Abia Govt Uncovers Tunnel Where Kidnappers Keep Victims / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2021
Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands

"Dear all my sister in-law was kidnapped yesterday at Ikeja on her way to the @nimc_ng office. We have met the demands of the abductors and yet to release her and her phone line used in talking to us is switched off. Reach me on 08181041689 if seen. @Letter_to_Jack @SavvyRinu"

https://twitter.com/DuruchibuzorE/status/1397593319568461824?s=19

A young woman has declared missing after she was kidnapped by unknown Men in Lagos state.

It was gathered that she was Kidnapped yesterday, May 26 while she was on her way to National Identity Management Commission, NIMC, office.

According to a twitter user who said the victim is his sister in-law, she was kidnapped at Ikeja.

According to him, they have met the demands of the abductors and they are yet to release her and her phone line used in talking to them is switched off.

Taking to his twitter handle, he gave his contact ‘08181041689’ for anyone to reach if the woman is seen.

Source: https://freshreporters.com/family-cries-out-after-kidnappers-keep-young-woman-after-meeting-demands/

Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by PlayMaker14: 8:03am On May 27, 2021
The family have meet your stupid demands, while still keeping the young lady and torturing the her family emotionally?

I blame the useless Isa Patanmi.

1 Like

Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by ThePlugg(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2021
kidnapping got here too?

2 Likes

Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by kingthreat(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2021
Kidnapped in Ikeja, Lagos of all places. What is going on?
Was she charmed or entered a wrong bus?
Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by yanabasee1(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2021
Things the happen oh.
Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by Mayng01(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2021
Hmmm! I hope she has not been killed or died during torture. I pray for her safety still. May she be found alive in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 27, 2021
It will never be well with Buhari and his boys
Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by RisenJoe(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2021
How bad does it need to get b4 people wake up and see that this nation is heading downward with the way things are going.
Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by ivolt: 1:01pm On May 27, 2021
If she didn't organize her own kidnap,
She is probably dead or unconscious.
Stop paying criminals!

1 Like

Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by terrezo2002(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2021
1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by Eteka1(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool PLS DNT BLAME DEM BCUS DE HAVE A REASON OF KIPIN HER. I GUESS DE ARE STILL ENJOYING HER BCUS SHE DEM CUTE AND HOT ABOVE ALL SHE IS TALL.. SHE WILL BE TIGHT ALSO.. WISH TO HVE HER 4 MULY SELF ALONE. PLS AM NOT GETTING HER PREGNANT DIS TIME BUT AMA DO HER WELL... DOES GUYS AR REALLY ENJOYING.. WTF MAN
who be this mum?
Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by paulolee(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2021
hope she isn't dead already?
Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by paulolee(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool PLS DNT BLAME DEM BCUS DE HAVE A REASON OF KIPIN HER. I GUESS DE ARE STILL ENJOYING HER BCUS SHE DEM CUTE AND HOT ABOVE ALL SHE IS TALL.. SHE WILL BE TIGHT ALSO.. WISH TO HVE HER 4 MULY SELF ALONE. PLS AM NOT GETTING HER PREGNANT DIS TIME BUT AMA DO HER WELL... DOES GUYS AR REALLY ENJOYING.. WTF MAN
chaaai....people like dis naim de mk others call nairaland a childish site
Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by BodePolScience: 4:56pm On May 27, 2021
Johnwicka:
with your submission, then you're not better than a kidnapper. You are highly insensitive and callous!
Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by UDUJ(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2021
Things are so bad in Lagos right now. I used to go for jogging on the Lekki- Ikoyi toll bridge by 5.30am whenever I am in Lagos but lately I have stopped that for security reasons and just work out in my home gym. How I wish the Nigerian Police can give private citizens firearms license for pistols, let me see the idiot that will accost me on th road and see if I don't blow their brains off in self defense angry
Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2021
The family should investigate her boyfriend
Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:24pm On May 27, 2021
Johnwicka:

You're a rape apologist.

You need to see a psychiatrist.

You might be lynched when you go raping.

No loss to anyone...
Re: Family Cries Out After Kidnappers Keep Young Woman After Meeting Demands (photo) by harakiri(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2021
As tough and unthinkable this sounds....

If you are surrounded by a dozen men with machine guns who intend to kidnap you, fight for life right there on the spot (there is a 98℅ chance of you dying).

Point is....most kidnappers these days don't bother to fulfill their end of the bargain... They collect ransom and still kill(+ rape) the victims. Death is 98% sure...never allow them have the last laugh.

(1) (Reply)

Us-based Man Arrested In Nigeria And Paraded After A Gun Was Found On His Person / Man Opens Fire As Proud Boys Smash Into Cars & Pepper Spray Rivals In USA(Pix) / Arise TV Presenter Rufai Oseni, Arrested For Taking BRT Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.