Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,351 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Make Du'a For the incoming COAS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Make Du'a For the incoming COAS (131 Views)

The Incoming Worldwide Socioeconomic And Political Crash / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Make Du'a For the incoming COAS by Friend22(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2021
This post was culled from a brother from his Facebook and his interaction with incoming COAS.

Please Read carefully...

Man: You are the student imaam ?

Brother: Yes sir, Assalamu alaykum sir.

Man : Wa alaykumus salaam, i was passing by and i saw the mosque and felt i should make naafil in this mosque... Please is there any ongoing project i can make a little contribution before going ?

Brother: Hmmm not really sir, but we have a pressing situation at hand. One of our brothers here who is a complete orphan can not afford to pay his clearance and school fees now.

Man: Oh! how much does he have and how much is he in need of?

Brother: He needs about 69,000. We have in the past months only being able to garner 11 000 naira....

Man: Ok fine, count this please.

Brother: 35,000 sir...

Man: Give it to the brother my imaam.

Brother: Wow, SubhanaLlaah... JazaakaLlaahu khayran sir.. this is a huge one sir. may Allaah reward you.

Man: smiles, then walked away.. then turned round and asked: my imaam give me that money back.

Brother: returned it relunctantly while wondering "what the hell"...

Man: How much do you say is left for the boy to off set his fees?

Brother: 58,000 naira sir .!

Man: Oh ok!... How about if i give him 70,000? (then smiled)

Brother: In Shock, shouted Allaahu Akbar!... that is great sir. Ahhhh thank you sir. We will appreciate it sir.

Man: (smiled).... and turned to the madrasah children (university muslim staff children) who were around numbering to about 20... He then asked : where is your teacher, two brothers presented themselves and he gave both 5000 each and each student 500 naira... then turned to the student imaam and said follow me to the car.

Brother: followed in anticipation...

Man: ok my imaam takes this for recharge card (15,000)... please dont forget to send the account details to send the money for the boy to pay his fees, also this your board is old and bad... how much is it?

Brother: i dont really know its current price, we bought it long ago.

Man: confirm tomorrow and get back to me, this is my phone number and name.. save it because i may need to call you to help in somethings.

Brother: We appreciate sir.

(Man zooms off).

NEXT DAY:

Brother : (calls man), Assalamu alaykum sir, i just confirmed the cost of the board sir, it is 11,000 ... but sir we will do this by ourselves (students), you have tried sir.

Man: Ooooh Imaam, how much is 3 going to cost?

Brother: (speechless)... 33,000 sir!

Man: ok! I will send 40,000 ... the 7000 on top is for miscellaneous.

Brother: (still speechless with tears in eyes and wondering what kind of a human being is he speaking with) ... OK SIR, SIGHS! MAY ALLAAH REWARD YOU SIR!

(RECEIVED ALL OF THE ALERTS AND EXECUTED ALL PROJECTS).

Allaah bares me witness that i have never met such a person in my life... ok the story continues and remains small.

8 MONTHS AFTER!

Brother: Assalamu alaykum sir, i find it difficult to come back to you to seek assistance from you... but i am presently left with no much choices. there's a brother with a burden of 75,000 debt ... he is in serious mess due to this. Assist him wioth whatever you can sir. May Allaah reward you sir (sent via whatsapp).

Man: (reads message as evident from the blue double tick sign in whatsapp) and after hours only responded with wa alaykumus salaam .

Brother : wondering, and saying to himself... He has tried even if he doesnt assist this brother.

Man: after couple of hours again then sent a message "are you still using that account?"

Brother : yes sir

Man: Ok

NEXT DAY MORNING

Brother: (Received alert of 100,000 naira) ... drops phone , drops his head and more tears flowing... called the man to thank him

Man : (picks call) and replied with, please my imaam stop thanking me, please stop... my regards please! then cuts the call.

END OF LONG STORY!

The Active Brother in the conversation is me and the Man in the conversation i later discovered to be A Brigadier General in the nigerian Army (courtesy True caller who searched his numbere and revealed his identity).

I swear by Allaah, this is strange in our times, so see people who Allaah has shown mercy of wealth, extending such high level of mercy to Allaah's creatures.

Funnily, i cant remember the face of this man, because our first and only meeting was not upto 15mins and being an elderly man i couldnt gaze at his face much while speaking with him.

This kind of persons still give us hope that we are not entirely ruined in this ummah.

This whole scenero happened exactly a year ago and i can not stop relating the story over and over again.

Indeed I Met a Hero!

My Dua is always with him... May Allaah bless him in this world and the Hereafter.

TOUCH LIVES TODAY!

The brigadier is Gen Yahaya Farouk.

May Allaah ease His affairs and aid him in cause. Aamiyn
Re: My Muslim Brothers And Sisters Make Du'a For the incoming COAS by mhmsadyq(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2021
Allahu Akbar!
May Allah make it easy on him.

(1) (Reply)

Playing The Role Of A Pastor And A Traditional Titled Man Is This Possible? / What Pleases God June 18 / Put The Knife Away - Emoji Devotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.