Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) (40915 Views)

Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Preservative452: 1:55pm On May 28, 2021
Reading
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 1:56pm On May 28, 2021
They are known pedophiles, kidnappers, cannibals and armed Robbers from time immemorial, nothing new here. Keep it moving.

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Reelmii: 1:56pm On May 28, 2021
Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 1:59pm On May 28, 2021
Kings999:
I swear this is an abomination to man and God, this is what he learnt from the Northerners...
Thank you....

Ojukwu that was banging Bianca when she was under age also learned if from the Northerners?
You people have been so brainwashed to NEVER take responsibility for anything. You must blame others and point fingers at others.
Your fore fathers are known cannibals and pedophiles, if you don't know go home and ask your father. He will tell you the real history of your people.

RUBBISH TRASH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by newdawnlive: 2:00pm On May 28, 2021
his name say it all Mr Igbo AMAKA

3 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 2:00pm On May 28, 2021
Sapphiere is right.
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by shopwiser: 2:01pm On May 28, 2021
I Wanna swap my MacBook Air 2015 4gb ram/256gb for a gaming laptop.

The Mac is as clean as new with no dents with battery cycle 93.

Message me on whatsapp through my signature if interested for pictures..
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Strech(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Wahala, see him face like rotten agege bread.

E be like craze dey worry you. Which Northeners are you referring to?

Crime in your region is like peak milk. It is in you grin
you get time sef, dey answer that mentally unstable mofon

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Abalado(f): 2:03pm On May 28, 2021
Castration straight

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Strech(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Wahala, see him face like rotten agege bread.

E be like craze dey worry you. Which Northeners are you referring to?

Crime in your region is like peak milk. It is in you grin
you get time sef, dey answer that mentally unstable mofon.

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Sterope(f): 2:05pm On May 28, 2021
He is a beast not sex-starved!
10mobile:
Ha! God have mercy. So many sex-starved men doing horrible things.
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 2:06pm On May 28, 2021
Females in Nigeria... cry
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by NoSentiment: 2:06pm On May 28, 2021
I wont be surprised if this same Thomas Igbo of Ikolo has a Nairaland account dedicated insulting Islam and muslims or northerners for marrying 18 year olds. These ppl and their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

See and the children of hate would never link Thomas crimes to his region, religion or tribe. But if it was a northerner then suddenly ALL northerners become pedophilile.

Where are the children of hate and hatred? Let them come and claim their son!

3 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2021
To plank this man into d ground dey hungry me...after dey are grown up d useless man go come wear ishiagwu..come seat down twist mouth dey call huge bride prices & outrageous marriage list. angry angry angry
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2021
How disgusting can something get!!!! Very repulsive!
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Elzakzaky: 2:12pm On May 28, 2021
As soon as I read the topic, I knew his head must be flat

4 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by OriakuAmara(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2021
It's super rare to hear of a woman sleeping with her son.
I will rather commit suicide than try that
But you see this other gender, many of them, their senses are controlled by their cassava

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by wwwihy: 2:13pm On May 28, 2021
IPOB Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Brimstone77: 2:14pm On May 28, 2021
This is common in afonja land, its part of their culture, having sex with their daughters and pedophile,we normally hear and read about it here... cry cry

This is the main reason we want to separate from this people, because of long coexistence and relationship between the two tribes some shameless and foolish igbos have started adopting this sacrilegious act...

In Igbo land this act is taboo,and this man will probably be banished into the evil forest...
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Nairaland779: 2:15pm On May 28, 2021
Too bad
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:15pm On May 28, 2021
Children of hate. They are already barking like dogs. This is a very condemnable act anyways, he should be killed.
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 2:15pm On May 28, 2021
Elzakzaky:

Why are u so wicked

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:16pm On May 28, 2021
Na wa o, how can a man have sexual feelings for his daughters....eweleke

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2021
Elzakzaky:
u think say u dey wise, u be mumu.
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Emmanuel224(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2021
Kings999:
I swear this is an abomination to man and God, this is what he learnt from the Northerners...
Thank you....
wow, I Neva knew northeastern pple are perverts undecided
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by agnes7(f): 2:18pm On May 28, 2021
Anytime a man rapes his daughters or underage girls, men would come online and be condemning it.

But the crime still continues daily.

Maybe those men who are condemning other men are also doing the same thing.

Or if they are not doing, they could do it tomorrow if there is an opportunity.

Because I can't understand how men would be condemning rape, but it seems to be increasing.

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2021
No doubt this is a case of money ritual...no father will dare do such to his own daughters. ....I just wonder what this world is turning to
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 2:20pm On May 28, 2021
osu pig

ipob fool

osu alusi

osu ewu

ossssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by fortune1968: 2:21pm On May 28, 2021
Abomination ! Ogun ..... the god of iron , Sango the god of thunder , Orunmila ... the god of divination , Where art thou ? STRIKE THIS MAN DEAD NOW !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion / 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.