Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) (40916 Views)

Father Drugs & Defiles His Teenage Daughter In Ogun / 35-Year-Old Man Defiles His 2-Year-Old Daughter & 13-Year-Old Househelp (Photo) / 35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by inokia: 2:21pm On May 28, 2021
Mr Thomas Igbo Amaka, I salute you, you are a record breaker. But come to think of it, is their mother still alive?

2 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by gregbali(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2021
grin grin Epic response

Ahmed0336:
Wahala, see him face like rotten agege bread.

E be like craze dey worry you. Which Northeners are you referring to?

Crime in your region is like peak milk. It is in you grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Joromi1: 2:23pm On May 28, 2021
So aside sympathizing with terrorists Igbo people also engage in paedophilia and incest? No wonder Sapphiere hates men so much; it started from home. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2021
Neighbor heard 'e sweet' undecided

Really

Just say the girls talked or the neighbors was peeping...

N.B: the trend is bothersome these days.
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Emmhychidi(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2021
10mobile:
Ha! God have mercy. So many sex-starved men doing horrible things.

How can he be sex xtarved... Me that I don't even have a girlfriend ... I don't even look at kids below 18 years... Talk less of 8 years... Mehn let God have mercy sha...
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by umardansaleh(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2021
If it were to be a northerner, you can imaging the rain of insult.
Kings999:
I swear this is an abomination to man and God, this is what he learnt from the Northerners...
Thank you....
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by neyohh: 2:25pm On May 28, 2021
To think we only hear about the one's caught. Only God knows how many kid's are suffering in silence.

Nigeria is Godless, if you have the fear of God, there are certain things you will never do.

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by apostle96: 2:25pm On May 28, 2021
Igbo amaka
I greet una o

2 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 28, 2021
I no dey like all this kind thread
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 28, 2021
Updating9JA:
A 48-year old man has been arrested and paraded for allegedly defiling his 3 daughters in Anambra state.

Thomas Igbo from Ikolo, Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area of Enugu State was paraded by the Anambra State Command of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) for alleged child defilement.

Mr Igbo, who lives in Enugwu-Ukwu, Njikoka Local Government Area, Anambra state, with his wife and four kids, is accused of sexually abusing his three female children aged 8 years, 4 years and 18 months.

The suspect allegedly confessed to sexually abusing his eldest daughter but denied molesting the remaining two, although his 4-year-old daughter allegedly confirmed the molestation to Child Protection Network, the human rights group that facilitated the arrest.

A medical report from the Ntasi Centre, General Hospital Enugwu-Ukwu also confirmed that the three children have been molested multiple times.

The suspect insisted he only had intercourse once with his eight-year-old daughter and blamed his action on alcohol.

The State Commandant, NSCDC, Mr David Billie said the investigation is ongoing and the suspect will be charged to Court immediately the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN) ends its strike and the court resumes full activities.

Narrating how the abuse was discovered, Mrs Okwuchukwu Chukwuenyem, the Spokesperson for Child Protection Network, said the case was brought to their notice after a neighbor noticed the behavior of the man.

According to her, the man was in the habit of taking the children separately on daily basis, mostly between 9pm and 10:30pm but what made the neighbor suspicious was when he was allegedly heard asking the children in Pidgin English, "e sweet" to the neighbor's hearing.

Source; https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/man-48-arrested-for-allegedly-defiling-his-3-underage-daughters-in-anambra.html

What an incestous Pedophile.
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Mineisgrace(f): 2:28pm On May 28, 2021
Riplogic:
Can he still be called a father to the children?
I wonder o
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Nigra(f): 2:34pm On May 28, 2021
And he is still alive.. undecided hmmmm
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by ubimagos: 2:35pm On May 28, 2021
Not sex starved but cursed. He has a wife in the children's mother, Biafra, why?
10mobile:
Ha! God have mercy. So many sex-starved men doing horrible things.

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Skinkerjnr(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2021
How Hang dat man
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by johndho(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2021
Watin dey happen for the world now. Whenever I check nairaland I must see one stupid act another. Where this world dey go like this
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by ugodson(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2021
They aren't my kids o,but if I knew this man he will not escape from me. I swear down
They are kids I mean Babies for crying out loud
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 28, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Ojukwu that was banging Bianca when she was under age also learned if from the Northerners?
You people have been so brainwashed to NEVER take responsibility for anything. You must blame others and point fingers at others.
Your fore fathers are known cannibals and pedophiles, if you don't know go home and ask your father. He will tell you the real history of your people.

RUBBISH TRASH.

Shut up there what do you know, ojukwu was banging, how old was his wife when he married her and who told you igbos are in support of child abuse... It's wrong in igbo land to marry a pre mature girl.. northerners are not against pre mature marriage... Even there Mohammed married a 6years girl..
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2021
INCEST !

What an abominable act.
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 3:00pm On May 28, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Konji na bastard
Oga this one no be konji
this one na demonji
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 28, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Oga this one no be konji
this one na demonji

Getting too much in this country

Paedophiles
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Adetayo1978(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2021
Anambra again

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by emmyw(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2021
BSdetector:
Some doing it with outsiders..... flatin0s keeping it within the family. grin
You Sound So Stupid
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by BSdetector: 3:12pm On May 28, 2021
emmyw:
You Sound So Stupid

That's because you think I sound like your mother.
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Onyedikachi323(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2021
even though e dey hungry you bad bad must it be a child so wicked of him.
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Everfrank(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2021
Igbo Kwenu!

2 Likes

Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by AvalonSpace(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2021
Even the 18 month child?
Hey!
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 3:31pm On May 28, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Getting too much in this country

Paedophiles
I deh tell you brother
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Heartdanny(f): 3:44pm On May 28, 2021
God! The children you are surppose to protect and care for.
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by Abdulmumin412(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2021
Igbo amaka
Re: Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) by alimohammedibn(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2021
Riplogic:
Can he still be called a father to the children?

Abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Robber Sticks Out Tongue For His ''Haters'' After Being Arrested. PICS / Pastor Ngbeken Elvis Arrested After Lover Died During Abortion / 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.