Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping (3754 Views)

Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct / A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! / Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by 2sexy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2011
Yes if you know him tell him to refund the 4k he collected since Nov 2010 and promised to set a site but up till now nothing at all. It has been series of stories, c0ck and bull stories, shocked
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by 2sexy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2011
At the moment he has stopped picking my calls because I asked him to refund my money,

in january he claimed to have sent me the details for my sites but when I checked my email nothing was found, He did this up to 4 times and I found nothing,

Please refund the money abayomi aje,
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by truely9ja1(f): 1:43pm On May 01, 2011
2sexy:

At the moment he has stopped picking my calls because I asked him to refund my money,

in january he claimed to have sent me the details for my sites but when I checked my email nothing was found, He did this up to 4 times and I found nothing,

Please refund the money abayomi aje,
are you insinuating that some people here are scamstars ?
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by WAVixen: 4:33pm On May 01, 2011
When you pay peanuts, you get the monkeys!
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by belod4me(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2011
WAVixen:

That's not thw right contribution, do u support theft? Abayomi Aje should protect his integrity at least he says he earns money from site flipping. It almost happened to me but I'm smatter than him. Though I loved his tutorial. 4k is so small Abayomi, pls redeem ur image
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 02, 2011
your best tool to build a site is wordpress.org
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by lexybam: 1:57pm On May 02, 2011
After this post, try and call him back. he might had some internal problems.
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 02, 2011
na wa
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by princeokek: 10:34pm On May 07, 2011
It beats me why some people just wake up and visit nairaland to post rubbish.This Abayomi Aje guy has a phone number or an office,doesn't he?why must you taint someones image because of a transaction you did outside nairaland and now you feel you can write whatever you want to because its a free world.

I dont know who this abayomi guy is but i advice the poster to stop tainting peoples image online
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by Mynd44: 7:03pm On May 08, 2011
i am tempted to say you deserved it but you were probably ignorant
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by rasputinn(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2011
WAVixen:

LOL

Hope you're not condoning scamming
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by judea1(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2011
I think I understand how the OP feels.

I was also in the same position as him a few weeks ago but we finally got the issue resolved. In my case i didn't buy anything from him, i just paid him to help me make some purchases online, he missed the deadline for the purchase of the actual product i originally paid him for after days of receiving my money, and i demanded my money back. From there, things went sour between the both of us, Long story short, i didn't get my money back in cash but i had to settle for another product i asked him to buy. Eventually he bought it this time and we parted ways, I guess all is well that ends well.

I most note here that in my case, Abayomi Aje said he was sick and bed ridden for a long time, hence he couldn't go online, the sickness was so bad, he couldn't pick my calls either tongue

However, I don't see how making a post here will help you get your money back, other than you denting his 'image' here. You should have at least threatened him that you were going to report the matter to Success Digest Extra's SCAM BUSTERS. That's what i did in my own case and it worked.
It was an Information product you paid for, report him to SDE! It's more effective that way. The fear of Success Digest Extra's SCAM BUSTERS is the beginning of wisdom for ALL info marketers, trust me. They are no respecter of persons, they'll pick up the matter and see it to a favourable conclusion for you. They're that good.

Most times, these info marketers are not scams, they are just insensitive to the plight of the ordinary man. There's no hurry in their part, as they can't simply understand why you should be making all the fuss around N4,000

Abayomi Aje is one man I KNOW has made and continues to make huge serious cash online, i knew him at an International Forum long before he decided to enter the Nigerian Market, so i can categorically say that N4,000 isn't something he'll want to rob you off, the guy's customer service is just terrible, to be honest.

Unless you've resigned to loosing the money, and now you're on a resolve to make him pay badly by tarnishing his image, this post is uncalled for. He hasn't replied here since, meaning he's not a regular here and he's probably not seen this.
Be wise and look for other effective ways to address this issue,
Just my opinion,
Thanks.
Emeka Alisigwe.
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by geniusauthor(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2011
Well, You just have to use SDE MEDIUM Because he is somehow close to them,so they can help you resolve the issue and i will advie you find him on facebook.He is a very cool person and I don't think this matter should go far.
Peace!!
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by 2sexy(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2011
This is how it has been between I and Abayomi Aje, I tried every thing possible before coming here to make this post. The problem is that I stay in Benin and not Lagos. Its is the condition that I found myself that why am not happy about all this. Abayomi was initially responding and infact, he set up my first site which earned my first ever $60.80 from clickbank so I decided to redo another site based on the previous success which I had with him. I never expected this from him.

Yes, he makes money online and will continue to make money online, but he has forgotten how he, too, started.

I am a member of the international forum as well and I know that it is not done this way over there.

I may not have anything now, Abayomi should know that tomorrow is for someone else and may not be for him. . . we all have our days of triumph.

Despite all the text messages that I sent to him, he just remained mute without any reply and to me, when someone does that, it means am stupid. He had stopped picking my calls before I posted this. So folks. . . NEVER EVER TRUST ANYONE . Learn from this. Respect your money and no one is my GURU anymore as far internet marketing is concerned .

My own friend whom I introduced has sold two sites worth $599 and Abayomi spoiled my own plan. . .
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by judea1(m): 10:14am On May 11, 2011
Okay, I agree with you. But the way you're sounding it's as if you've given up hope of receiving your money back.
Come to think of it, the guy didn't pay me my money when i asked of it, maybe if i hadn't given him another option to buy something else, i would still be in the same situation as you.

These 'gurus' sef.

See, my friend, the best thing for you to do is to report him to SDE Scam Busters, I'm sure they'll help you out. Abayomi Aje is an info marketer, and he has used the SDE medium before, so you are eligible to report him there. I'll try to contact him today to tell him what's going on here.
Don't give up on this case.

I also reside in Benin City, Gapiona G.R.A to be precise, is there a chance we could get to meet? It's always good to have a fellow IMer around. smiley smiley

You can reach me on:
YAHOO IM: ealisigwe
email: ealisigwe@yahoo.com
Official Website: http://broadbasemediaconsults.com
Latest Project: http://www.broadbasemediaconsults.com/specialoffer.html grin

Thanks.
Emeka Alisigwe.
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by Winnerslfc(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2011
Well,
some people here are talking nonsense.
Even if the money was one naira, agreement still remains agreement.
And from what I Can see here, it's like this Abayomi Aje is popular on nairaland since some people here have done business with him.
One thing i pray is for this Abayomi not to be the one on facebook who confessed that he was formally a SCAMSTER. To verify, that, go to fb and do a search for Abayomi Aje. Look at the pictures of the first two people (if you know him).
But if he is this popular here, i guess he must already be reading and laughing at this thread.
bros bros bros, give the money naaa!
Re: Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 12, 2011
Abayomi Aje doesnt refund cash back, seems all his products are like panties, once bought you cant return it back whatsoever. Forget it.

(1) (Reply)

How Do you calculate employee payroll? / Tax Clearance Certificate / Rivers State To Spend 188 Million Euros On Ph Mono-rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.