Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 (2557 Views)

Reason PAYPAL Is Yet To Refund The Debited Sum Of Money From Nigeria Paypal Acct / A Humble Plea To . Please Refund My Money. Please!!! / Abayomi Aje, please Refund The N4,000 I paid you for site flipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by 2sexy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2011
Yes if you know him tell him to refund the 4k he collected since Nov 2010 and promised to set a site but up till now nothing at all. It has been series of stories, cock and bull stories, jide!

At the moment he has stopped picking my calls because I asked him to refund my money,

in january he claimed to have sent me the details for my sites but when I checked my email nothing was found, He did this up to 4 times and I found nothing,

Please refund the money abayomi aje,
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 01, 2011
I once had a deal with him. Turned out too be bleak but he never refunded my money. He doesnt refund, just forget it.
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by 2sexy(m): 12:08am On May 02, 2011
Then people have to be aware of his antics. What would you call this? Is this not stealing by tricks,

This guy has sold a handful of sites at flipper.com and he is doing this to hinder other people from succeeding. It will never be over between me and him.

The reason I feel pain is because I had planned to to do something good with my time after my exam and this Abayomi has damaged everything.

A friend who I introduced into the website selling biz has sold 2 site right under my nose and I am yet to sell any.
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by suxes2006(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2011
2sexy:

Then people have to be aware of his antics. What would you call this? Is this not stealing by tricks,

This guy has sold a handful of sites at flipper.com and he is doing this to hinder other people from succeeding. It will never be over between me and him.

The reason I feel pain is because I had planned to to do something good with my time after my exam and this Abayomi has damaged everything.

A friend who I introduced into the website selling biz has sold 2 site right under my nose and I am yet to sell any.

Hey, who should be blame? Have you read millionaire fastlane?
You are trying to get rich through the slow lane which might NOT
happen so fast and you will loose more, Why didnt you do it yourself bro?

SHALOM
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2011
N4000 for a website, is the Abayomi's father owner of the internet. It was clearly a cheap fraud from the beginning.
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by Wazoblog(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
People like going for cheap things, Even by the time you buy a domain and hosting, money don finish not even enough.

I can't even collect THat amount for a blogger blog set up.

Let alone write contents and design, Some people need to wake up!
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by buzcenter: 4:28am On Sep 21, 2011
sowi
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by ayodele123(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2011
To get your money back faster than you can think, just report him to the Publisher of the Success Digest Newspaper. You will get your money back for sure.
Get a copy of Success Digest and look for the Publisher's phone numbers and email addresses.
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2011
Abayomi, this guy's names all over the net for bad, and he aint even nigerian!
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by Bestglo(f): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2011
I'm just surprised that people can still fall mugu
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by 2sexy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2011
I want to stay here that the sites have been set up 2 and half months ago, I may not use it because i dont want have problem with this guy again,
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by tywoyoung: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2011
hey, you should be very careful wtith all these so called info guru they only preach and advocate for what can't do , though i knew this particular guy throuhg his article posted on SDE, but many of them had turned me down wholefully, so if you understand me BECAREFUL!
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by toaspromo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2011
how can you wash ebolo wey e no go smell shit yahoo-yahoo is in the blood dont u know once a player always a player i almost had a deal with him bit my spirit discourage me just

whoever knows him should advice him to repent and uplift the work of his mentor IYABO OYAWALE as he claimed and should not rubbish the great icon os success OJEAGBASE SUCCESS DIGEST PUBLISHER
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by U1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
ayodele123: To get your money back faster than you can think, just report him to the Publisher of the Success Digest Newspaper. You will get your money back for sure.
Get a copy of Success Digest and look for the Publisher's phone numbers and email addresses.

Issue with Success Digest resolved.
Re: Abayomi Aje,please Refund The N4,000 by steve10(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2013
That guy is like that he scam me 45k
In 2011 for the same stuff I leave every thing in God hand

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change The Postal Code For My Payoneer Card Before It Is Been Shipped / Should I Hire A Manager Or Sell My Business? / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.