Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official (16119 Views)

Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / How I Got Infected With HIV / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official by PrisonEscapee(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2021
loko50:

1 out of 13 is not 30% of the population. Do 1/13 times 100
Ok I read it wrong. I thought it was 1 in every 3 persons. cool
Re: 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official by grandstar(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2021
Please, they should just put the state on lock down for 3 months. They should close all its borders. They should all be quarantined.

Just kidding.
Re: 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official by Sleekfingers: 10:59pm On May 28, 2021
Re: 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official by osazsky(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2021
I hear the disease predominantly resides in pigs .pls someone should confirm this..how true is this cuz my prof in uniben taught us this today cus of the structure of their heads and nose
Re: 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official by BSdetector: 11:14pm On May 28, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
That's like 30% of the population. Why would any sensible person make such a blunder?
A lot of politicians are mentally unfit for political offices.

Your ipob brother gave the stat..... can't blame it on afonja this time...
Re: 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official by Sconty09(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2021
festacman:
Which Anambra State is he talking about? Smh

Either Ugochukwu Chukwulobelu is quoting lame statistics to justify money diverted or he is sweating to justify some crazy budget estimates he submitted.

Ipobians don't listen to their biafran experts & educated leaders anymore. Nah only Kanu, their insane leader of Igbos they obey. What has come over the children of Zik and Achebe? [b][/b][color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official by fecosequence(m): 1:04am On May 29, 2021
My sister was infected,she was operated on.its real, we all need to take multi vitamin and reduce our sugar intake

1 Like

Re: 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official by cosmos1440: 2:22am On May 29, 2021
milann:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/464277-1-in-every-13-residents-of-anambra-infected-with-tuberculosis-official.html

“Anambra is among the high burden states in the country. It was estimated that one in every 13 residents has TB.

Yes it's true, especially tuberculosis of the mouth
Re: 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official by criuze(m): 6:06am On May 29, 2021
Thats how nigerian research sounds like

You'll still tell us where het that your copy and paste data
Re: 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official by Bigpat: 6:55am On May 29, 2021
I beg ooo
Re: 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official by preciousmetals: 9:48am On May 29, 2021
Nonsense post
Re: 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official by OdogwuBlog: 3:25pm On May 29, 2021
festacman:
Which Anambra State is he talking about? Smh

Either Ugochukwu Chukwulobelu is quoting lame statistics Abeg App to justify money diverted or he is sweating to justify some crazy budget estimates he submitted.

**Modified
Of course there are TB cases in Anambra State as in other states of the federation. However, If we are to believe this piece of stat and since that Tuberculosis is AIRBORNE then hospitals in Anambra State would have been filled up with TB patients given the extensive and intensive interactions that take place at numerous markets, weddings, funerals in the State.
Re: 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official by Hintona(f): 12:38am On May 30, 2021

(I am a health worker, and have actually treated TB patients)

1.Most of the TB patients are probably under treatment. And treating TB takes as long as 9-18 months...dependeing on the site of infection.

2.Anambra is populaiton dense....so spread goes a bit easier than in less populaiton dense areas

3.It is not a thing of disgrace. We know the problem...and thankfully we have the drugs and vaccine to deal with the issue.

Stop spreading false information. Tuberculosis takes only 2 to 3 months to treat. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1.8m Abortions Committed By Nigerian Women In 2017 — PMA2020 / How To Prevent Foot Odour. / Best Dieting Tips To Help Get Flat Abs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.