Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device (9600 Views)

New Oraimo Smart Watch R - OSW 23N First Look!!! / How To Connect Oraimo Smart Watch To Phone [android & Iphone] - Code.ng / Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing & DETAILED Review!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Yinksy09(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2021
The box contains a combination of green and black colours showing the OSW-16 smart watch and 365 days warranty. The back of the box contains specifications, features and picture of the music legend, 2Baba. Inside the box is the Oraimo OSW-16 smart watch, magnetic USB charging cable base cord wire and welcome guide.

Specifications of the Oraimo smart watch OSW-16

- Screen Size: 1.69 inches, IPS 240*280
- Watch Size: 43*35*9.95mm
- BT Version: V5.0
- Battery Capacity: 200mAh Lithium polymer battery
- Standby Time: Up to 15days.
- Waterproof Rating : IP68 water resistant
- Weight: 44g
- Material: Zinc Alloy/PC/TPU

Connecting your smartwatch to your Device

- Download the Joywear 2 app on iOS or Android store
- Select device on the app, allow device to use location and search for the Oraimo watch.
- To enjoy all the features of the smartwatch, update the firmware version to the latest.

Performance

The OSW-16 comes with a basic set of apps: Stopwatch, timer, flashlight, , weather, alarm, find phone, message, music, sleep tracking, heat rate, work out, status, etc.

I tested it on both iPhone Xsmax and Tecno smartphones and it was a smooth experience. According to Oraimo, the OSW-16 smartwatch is compatible with both IOS 9.0 or above and Android 4.4 and above. All through the usage time, there wasn’t any lags especially while navigating. At first it wasn’t easy navigating but I got used to it with time.

Touch controls

- Swipe down for Alarm, Settings, brightness.
Swipe up to view and delete social media and SMS notifications
- Swipe right to view fitness tracking, weather,
- Swipe left to view the main menu
- The side button works as previous option

Oraimo OSW-16 Fitness Tracking

The smartwatch features 13 different work out modes including: indoor and outdoor running, walking, rope skipping, swimming, table tennis, climbing. Badminton, basketball, football, baseball, cricket, and riding. Other fitness tracking features which helps you track your fitness level;

- The OSW-16 smartwatch tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned .
- Shows your sleep duration and time when you are awake.
- Monitors your heart rate
- Women can track their menstrual cycle, ovulation, and more using the female health tracking feature.

Battery and Charging Performance

The best upgrade about the OSW-16 watch is the battery life. After using the watch for two weeks, the battery can last up to three days of usage and up to 14 days standby time. The watch takes about 1 hour 15 minutes to full charge from 20% to 100%.

Complete review: https://yinksmedia.com/oraimo-smart-watch-osw-16-unboxing-and-review-a-dedicated-health-and-fitness-device/

Video unboxing and review: https://twitter.com/yinksy09/status/1398226102284435461?s=21

2 Shares

Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 28, 2021
how much?
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Yinksy09(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2021
eduj:
how much?
14,900 naira
Use this link to purchase if you are in Lagos and you also get free delivery https://ng.oraimo.com/collections/oraimo-daily-deals/products/oraimo-watch-1-69-ips-screen-ip68-waterproof-smart-watch
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Eyanbahose: 11:15am On May 29, 2021
This watch is nice. What are the features please?
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by enoch273: 3:19pm On May 29, 2021
Wow! Oraimo really went all in on this one. Does it support installation of android apps ?

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by eisley: 3:31pm On May 29, 2021
Nice one, Oraimo is really fast becoming a consumer choice of brand for accessories. I recently noticed they're also the producers of the quality tpu case on TECNO phones.

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Melaninprincess(f): 4:49pm On May 29, 2021
Yinksy09:

14,900 naira
Use this link to purchase if you are in Lagos and you also get free delivery https://ng.oraimo.com/collections/oraimo-daily-deals/products/oraimo-watch-1-69-ips-screen-ip68-waterproof-smart-watch
not a bad price for the good features it has

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Freelancerx: 5:02pm On May 29, 2021
The fact that it has a strong battery life makes it one to have. Most smartwatches can't really boast of that
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by tafat: 5:45pm On May 29, 2021
Great, I love the aesthetics of the watch, it's really beautiful. Oraimo really did good on this one
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by saxby(f): 6:06pm On May 29, 2021
Nice watch from Oraimo, does it come in different colors or just black?
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Chuksteric(m): 6:24pm On May 29, 2021
Available for 16000

Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by sureinfo: 6:40pm On May 29, 2021
enoch273:
Wow! Oraimo really went all in on this one. Does it support installation of android apps ?
yes o, I'd love to know more about this and what kind of apps it can install, just imagine a watch that can play games
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by AlmaIganishire: 7:28pm On May 29, 2021
The watch features is everything. The touch is very lit and sensitive
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by AlmaIganishire: 7:30pm On May 29, 2021
I love the part where it comes in different colors, Oraimo is here to stay
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by AlmaIganishire: 7:31pm On May 29, 2021
The best part of this watch it’s not expensive at all for a quality watch
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by yellowpepper: 7:41pm On May 29, 2021
Smart watch that comes with Touch control has my money �� thumbs up Oraimo
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by yellowpepper: 7:42pm On May 29, 2021
I love the design of the watch, it's really lovely. Oraimo is really doing well...
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Kunja2: 10:32pm On May 29, 2021
Chuksteric:
Available for 16000
wbat are the features please
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Niswayne19: 10:49pm On May 29, 2021
Kunja2:
wbat are the features please

24hour Heart rate monitor.
Sleep analysis.
IP68 [tested in the rain no problems]
Numerous sports mode.
App support [joywear 2]
Notification alert and,
Find your phone/smartwatch support.
Menstrual circle support for women [App].
Sedentary notificatio
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by iseoluwanimi: 12:15pm On May 30, 2021
Looks beautiful i guess it works beautifully too
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by hoilakes(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2021
nice features grin grin
Niswayne19:

Sleep analysis.
Numerous sports mode.
App support [joywear 2]
Notification alert and,
Sedentary notificatio
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Kunja2: 11:15am On May 31, 2021
Niswayne19:

Sleep analysis.
Numerous sports mode.
App support [joywear 2]
Notification alert and,
Sedentary notificatio
wow! That's nice o
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by NightFood: 1:12pm On May 31, 2021
abi o, i can only imagine a watch that will give me features i get on my tecno phone, that will be wow
sureinfo:
yes o, I'd love to know more about this and what kind of apps it can install, just imagine a watch that can play games
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Rexflames: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
Op can calls be made using the oraimo watch because I know some smart watches don't support this that is u can only get call notifications but u can receive calls with it.
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Chuksteric(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Rexflames:
Op can calls be made using the oraimo watch because I know some smart watches don't support this that is u can only get call notifications but u can receive calls with it.
Calls can't be made using the watch
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Waffarianman(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2021
That what am using make sense. Bought mine at alaba international
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by GoodBoi1(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Just bought this and I regret buying it because the heart rate monitor is far from accurate. I plan to exchange it for Mi band 5
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Matthewdan(m): 6:15am On Nov 24, 2021
Pls misplaced my charger where can i get a new on
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Abboss: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Melaninprincess:
not a bad price for the good features it has

Can't we get it for the price #14,900? I'm seeing a higher price there
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by psylliumhusk1: 2:53pm On May 13, 2022
Did you have to charge watch before turning it on? I just bought mine and its not turning on
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by azpekuliar: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Waffarianman:
That what am using make sense. Bought mine at alaba international

Does it still make sense?
Re: Oraimo Smart Watch OSW-16 Unboxing And Review: A Fitness Focus Device by Waffarianman(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
azpekuliar:

Does it still make sense?

For now d tin no make sense again regret buying it. Keeps vibrating without even touching it and band cuts anyhow

(1) (2) (Reply)

3D Customized Phone Cases / Samsung Galaxy Note 4 And Tecno Phantom 5 (confused) / Airtel Unlimited BIS Cannot Work On Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.