Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ayo And Rhona Of Bank Phb Intern Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ayo And Rhona Of Bank Phb Intern Show (1597 Views)

Bank Phb Ads & Nigerian Tv Ads In General (whats Ur Take) / Bank Phb "the Apprentice" Register Now / Bank Phb's "the Intern" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo And Rhona Of Bank Phb Intern Show by fashfisher(m): 8:31am On Jul 13, 2007
hey nairalanders, hope you all haven't forgotten about the intern by bank PHB. that was the lovely show where ayo and rhona met a few months ago and what's up now is that they have done thier traditional wedding on 30th june and will be going for church wedding soon. well this might mean that reality shows is the place to find love nowadays. wish them success and a happily married life as they leave happily ever after grin
Re: Ayo And Rhona Of Bank Phb Intern Show by Tmoni(m): 12:15am On Jul 16, 2007
i will try and call in the morning to find out,
good news though
Re: Ayo And Rhona Of Bank Phb Intern Show by otuwe(f): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2007
yes oh it is complete true story.

i work in bank phb where ayo has been recruited.

rhona rejected bank phb offer cos of ayo and is now with Zenith.

they actually did the traditional wedding in imo state on the 30th june.

some of my colleagues went there.

imagine the funny places we find love.

* and i went to the same secondary school with that girl*
Re: Ayo And Rhona Of Bank Phb Intern Show by Mustay(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2007
money talks

(1) (Reply)

Csi:Miami:Caruso One Liners / Have You Guys Heard Of Kajola: The New Action/futuristic Film From Nigeria? / How Can I Download Films With My Nokia Lumia 630

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.