Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,777 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals (28681 Views)

Analysis Of Coaches And Players Who Featured The Most In Champion League Finals / What Do UK Government Sanctions Mean For Chelsea? ALL Your Questions Answered. / WATCH VIDEO Southampton 2 Vs 3 Chelsea All Goals Highlights 14 april 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Austineva2: 8:34am On May 31, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

grin Did you ?

I do not support gambling though.

I did not play o, my dear! I was very busy throughout that day at my workplace. I felt so sad! D only thing that made me happy that day was d victory of Chelsea. Are u a Chelsea fan?

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:38am On May 31, 2021
Austineva2:
I did not play o, my dear! I was very busy throughout that day at my workplace. I felt so sad! D only thing that made me happy that day was d victory of Chelsea. Are u a Chelsea fan?
Awwwwwh good still lol

Yes o! Though became a member when I married my hubby cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Austineva2: 9:19am On May 31, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Awwwwwh good still lol

Yes o! Though became a member when I married my hubby cheesy
waaaaaw! Lolz! That's very beautiful. D only club that hardly break d heart of d fans, unlike our noisy neighbors grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 31, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I see grin

Avoid me o grin
Stop looking for my trouble
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Djangote: 4:41pm On May 31, 2021
How Chelsea destroyed Guardiola and his Manchester City team in 11 funny pictures
https://goaldball.com/2021/05/31/how-chelsea-dismantled-manchester-city-in-11-pictures/
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:41pm On May 31, 2021
Austineva2:
waaaaaw! Lolz! That's very beautiful. D only club that hardly break d heart of d fans, unlike our noisy neighbors grin grin
Thank you lol I’m happy to be a part of this Winning club cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:41pm On May 31, 2021
prekumohtim:

Avoid me o grin
Stop looking for my trouble
grin cheesy Okay sir grin

Up Blues cool
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Austineva2: 5:52pm On May 31, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Thank you lol I’m happy to be a part of this Wining club cheesy
I swear! Morale everywhere for all Chelsea fans grin cheesy ! This is d best time to be a Chelsea fan. Make I follow u for here. Are u Easterner?
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:09pm On May 31, 2021
Austineva2:
I swear! Morale everywhere for all Chelsea fans grin cheesy ! This is d best time to be a Chelsea fan. Make I follow u for here. Are u Easterner?
Looolz South West o

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Austineva2: 7:01pm On May 31, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Looolz South West o
that's beautiful! We are d same South, at least, we have so many things in common; all southerners are d same and coupled with d fact that we share d same Chelsea football club grin grin. People of d same calibre grin! This one u are already married, I know that u won't like to share ur social media with me cheesy
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:33pm On May 31, 2021
Austineva2:
that's beautiful! We are d same South, at least, we have so many things in common; all southerners are d same and coupled with d fact that we share d same Chelsea football club grin grin. People of d same calibre grin! This one u are already married, I know that u won't like to share ur social media with me cheesy
Lol thanks, yes I ain’t sharing that smiley

1 Like

Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Austineva2: 9:04pm On May 31, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Lol thanks, yes I ain’t sharing that smiley

grin grin. No problem, at least we are great friends here. Which State are u particular?
Re: Man City Vs Chelsea : All You Need To Know About The Champions League Finals by Seniorwriter(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2021
adewalle1:
Correct score 1-3
Chelsea to win
Pulisic and werner on scoresheet

I saw an email request from you but just kindly reach out via the facebook ID on my profile or you can quote me here with the subject matter of your reaching out.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iker Casillas Was Hacked, He Isn't Gay. / I Can Finally Dive Again - Uzoho Happy To Be Back On His Feet After Injury / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.