Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification (25812 Views)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: Reason Behind The "Check Back Later" Message / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Fix "Blank Verification Page" Issue / N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Onucs(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2021
Has anyone that applied with o'level result gotten the message?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by 10kgod(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2021
The site isn't opening.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by donMIG(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2021
Make God show boys love ooo
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Geosignor(m): 10:15am On May 29, 2021
Ganzoh:

Na d same question me sef dey find answer to as the site no gree load

You see..the site dey crawl oo. I just hope it's nothing near 60% as na 55% i got sha. It shall be well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Geosignor(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2021
[quote author=Faigi2010 post=102160064]Ok [/quote
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Ganzoh: 10:23am On May 29, 2021
Geosignor:

You see..the site dey crawl oo. I just hope it's nothing near 60% as na 55% i got sha. It shall be well.

Me wey get 85% still dey observe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Jamalson(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2021
Ganzoh:
Wetin be your score
Mine is 85%
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Smokezz(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2021
Op..

How does one know that he or she didn't qualify..??
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by lereinter(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2021
Kubernetes:
You will see most of them here, benefitting from Npower.
But at any slightest issue, the abuse the Government of GMB

I don't understand, what are you insinuating?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by CalebLebsco56(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2021
Suffering And Smiling...
This Npower process is just frustrating from Reg to Test to upload to validation to slots to Verification....
Just because of peanut 30k
We have BVN and other necessary things must they just stress the Youths....
How many months now..
The network of the site is always frustrating..
Unemployment na Bastard
Who Naija Youths Offend
Let's Rise Up 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Geosignor(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2021
Ganzoh:

Me wey get 85% still dey observe

Lolzzz..
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Meedon: 10:53am On May 29, 2021
Fxck Npower
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by desertboom(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2021
Nobody has confirmed to have seen their name yet all news media are circulating information of shortlisted names.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Nobody: 10:59am On May 29, 2021
i saw blank on my verification page

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by smiliyB(f): 11:04am On May 29, 2021
carsy:
I signed out and I tried logging in and it has been showing transaction failed for hours now.
Same here, I don tire for naija
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2021
See more detail on howmto check it and do the verification/biometric enrollment on this site;

www.valentine202.net

Thank me later!
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by MrgudK(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2021
Mine has opened, after the congratulatory message, was asked to make an installation of either 32 or 64 bit, and I know that configuration is usually for computers, since I'm using an android phone, what do I do? NAIRALAND FAMILY HELP. Thank you
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by maasoap(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2021
tunary:
Exactly that is why as long as he is the president nothing will ever work in Nigeria.

I wonder what was working for you before he came on board. But I still remember clearly one thing that wasn't working for 16 years but started working the moment he became the president: perennial fuel scarcity become history.

They only give gullible people false hope
Yeah, I was told that you were enjoying true and real hope before
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by kestolove95(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2021
Pls whats the full meaning of N-power?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 29, 2021
Is there is reason for a blank page
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Cnach: 12:26pm On May 29, 2021
Kubernetes:
Bc they know their right and as much that the little cash they are getting is not in any where comparable with a powerbike of #50m, after all they voted for +ve change and not the charade he displays everyday

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by ObiaboAdoka(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2021
carsy:
I signed out and I tried logging in and it has been showing transaction failed for hours now.

Same here dear.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by rowland545(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2021
Kubernetes:
so should npower b his only achievement?

What of those that cannot access it.

Stop reasoning like a goat
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by fitinwell: 1:21pm On May 29, 2021
I Still can't Login..

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by princeakinola1(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2021
I login my profile yesterday, but isn't login today,can it be network or site upgrading?
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Solexgzy(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2021
[quote author=ezenwaez post=102155945]5 Steps To Check Your N-Power NASIMS Verification/Enrollment Status
N-Power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-Power NASIMS Verification/Enrollment Status

The following are 5 basic steps to check your N-Power verification/enrollment status:

1) All N-Power Batch C applicants are to visit the https://nasims.gov.ng/login

2) All N-Power Batch C applicants are to login into the NASIMS/N-Power portal with the email you used for N-Power registration or your N-Power Application ID

3) Once the N-Power Batch C applicant is logged in to the N-Power/NASIMS portal, click the "verification" tab just underneath your N-Power profile to view your N-Power enrollment status, you should see a congratulatory message, with a fingerprint enrollment image. If you saw a blank page please continue trying as this might be due to quality of browser being used or network issues.

4) N-Power Batch C applicants should activate the "capture fingerprint enrollment" tab feature, please note if your smart phone do not have the fingerprint hardware and software please visit the nearest cybercafe to activate and complete the fingerprint biometric enrollment.

5) Alternatively if an N-Power Batch C applicant is experiencing a blank page or cannot access the verification page on the N-Power/NASIMS portal, the N-Power Batch C applicant should log out of the N-Power/NASIMS portal and login again into the N-Power/NASIMS portal.

If an N-Power Batch C volunteer is told to check back later, the N-Power Batch C volunteer should not panic, as the N-Power/NASIMS portal is still uploading the software as the N-Power shortlisting process is ongoing and will gradually come up with records of successful N-Power Batch C applicants.thanks for the update
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by iconnecta(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2021
MrgudK:
Mine has opened, after the congratulatory message, was asked to make an installation of either 32 or 64 bit, and I know that configuration is usually for computers, since I'm using an android phone, what do I do? NAIRALAND FAMILY HELP. Thank you

go to a Cybercafe.
They have a bio-metric device.
pay for the services , they will enroll u.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Haywhyluv: 2:01pm On May 29, 2021
Their site is bad, who is able to login
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Maintain21: 2:16pm On May 29, 2021
I have tried severely but is not working
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by mamato(f): 2:30pm On May 29, 2021
I have been verified, though the site is not opening again.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by Demmama7(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2021
carsy:

Same here.
Re: N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification by donPhill(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2021
ezenwaez:
5 Steps To Check Your N-Power NASIMS Verification/Enrollment Status
N-Power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-Power NASIMS Verification/Enrollment Status

rtlisting process is ongoing and will gradually come up with records of successful N-Power Batch C applicants.
I cant login, they told me transaction failed, here's the pop up message

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score / 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.