Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160190 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Johannes77: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
can someone pls send d ques model to johnny_edet@yahoo.com. thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by sirugos(m): 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Are we to write it at home? Or are we to travel?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by March12(m): 12:05am On Feb 11, 2015
If anyone gets d full detail of the test, pls share it so we can understand What the online means...thank u all.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by dshiznitplata(m): 12:32am On Feb 11, 2015
@Chukux2...he has said it all. Truth be said. There is no "past question". Especially coming from WORKFORCE. GMAT is your best choice. Just read it. If you have been reading it then you have no worries. Just know that its time based. Once its time up you are automatically logged off. The good thing is if you skip a question you can actually go back to it at a later time if you have spare time. Just be careful while on the quantitative aspect cos a lot of questions while trick you into taking your time. You can cover up with simpler questions ahead. Keep calm and read GMAT. Refresh yourself with secondary school formulas. I shall repeat myself. Refresh yourself with secondary school formulas. And don't take questions like Venn diagrams for granted. It could come as a shock....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by chachazzy(m): 12:59am On Feb 11, 2015
^^^Hmm, much thanks, following...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by chinny4ever2002: 6:05am On Feb 11, 2015
Got an invite too. But haven't gotten the mail. Has anyone gotten the mail yet. Please holla
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by jcomolade(m): 6:10am On Feb 11, 2015
Me i neva see any invite.....shey hope still dey sha?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by jamesyria: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2015
A DRIVER IS URGENTLY NEEDED AT THREE ARMS HOTEL. KINDLY FORWARD YOUR APPLICATION TO:

E-MAIL: dutymanager@threearms-ng.com

MOBILE: 08037226563
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ovirons: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2015
I got an invite also. but av not receive any
mail. pls does any one have an idea how the test will be conducted? if we are to travel or just do it online.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by dshiznitplata(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2015
The test might be conducted in Lagos, as done in previous years. Unilag to be precise. And NO you can't write it from anywhere except the venue. Unless they've changed the method. I will also advice to read this thread from the 1st comment; page 1 till the last. Unfortunately Nairaland got hacked last year and a lot of info got deleted but there is still enough to keep you going...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by March12(m): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2015
The detail is finally out. U have to rite d test in ur location. Ur login details will be send to u plus portal and time frame for u to do the test.
Wish u all good luck.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Gbengadan(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2015
Have they sent any mail yet? Who has gotten the mail?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ElDeeVee(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
mail received....God help us all
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by toscairo2000: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
@eldeevee, plz help me with a copy of the past question,
thanks, nwankwotochukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Razakipaye: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
i got another message from workforce indicting some helplines number dat we can call. who have called the help line and what did they say cos all the line have been busy since.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by FUNNYGEN: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2015
@eldeevee,kindly help pls funminaija@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ElDeeVee(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
toscairo2000:
@eldeevee, plz help me with a copy of the past question,
thanks, nwankwotochukwu@yahoo.com
sorry, i dont have it...i was talking about d test scheduling mail from workforce
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ElDeeVee(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
FUNNYGEN:
@eldeevee,kindly help pls funminaija@yahoo.com
sorry, i dont have it...i was talking about d test scheduling mail from workforce
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by morley411(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2015
pls can we all focus on our fix date for the exam and stop asking for past question cos i wet to work force office to see if i could buy the past question from them,but the receptionist said nothing like dat
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by morley411(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2015
so now house,who has done an online test with work force before should pls highlight us with the kind of question they ask thanks
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by kennykale: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2015
morley411:
so now house,who has done an online test with work force before should pls highlight us with the kind of question they ask thanks

sales questions and some IQ tests
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by columbushenry(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
For as many that are contemplating on writing this test on phone or tablet be informed it might not be the best option for you. As you can go to a cafe to write it, the network should be very stable speaking from today's experience. Best of luck
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by morley411(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
columbushenry:
For as many that are contemplating on writing this test on phone or tablet be informed it might not be the best option for you. As you can go to a cafe to write it, the network should be very stable speaking from today's experience. Best of luck
@columnbushenry wat type of question do we expect pls as u hve done urs today
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Olanrewaju2104: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
@columbushenry ,
please update the house , was it GMAT or Ability test .

also let us know the process flow .

08128190491 please call me .
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by columbushenry(m): 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Olanrewaju2104:
@columbushenry ,
please update the house , was it GMAT or Ability test .

also let us know the process flow .

08128190491 please call me .
I came with a friend to do his own but encountered some challenges and he was unable to do it. Mine is for 3pm yet to write minr
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by columbushenry(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
morley411:
@columnbushenry wat type of question do we expect pls as u hve done urs today
Its basically GMAT house some quantitative and verbal reasoning
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by columbushenry(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
20 questions and 20minutes if u are fast to finish on time you can review your previous answers. Here is the gist, you can rush to answer those cheap questions and come back for the tougher ones later on.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
columbushenry:
20 questions and 20minutes if u are fast to finish on time you can review your previous answers. Here is the gist, you can rush to answer those cheap questions and come back for the tougher ones later on.

pls people you can not review your previous answers . once you click next there is no going back so be sure of the answer before clicking. My token of correct information.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by columbushenry(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
CyrusVic:

pls people you can not review your previous answers . once you click next there is no going back so be sure of the answer before clicking. My token of correct information.
Did u complete the test in less than 20minutes if you do, it will ask you if u wanted to review your previous answer, there is no need arguing on this I was just giving tips to those who are yet to write theirs, so they might take it or leave it, I experienced it that's why I am sharing it
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by ookunlola(m): 6:00am On Feb 13, 2015
columbushenry:

Did u complete the test in less than 20minutes if you do, it will ask you if u wanted to review your previous answer, there is no need arguing on this I was just giving tips to those who are yet to write theirs, so they might take it or leave it, I experienced it that's why I am sharing it
U guys are wonderful. Thanks to u all.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by yemigzy: 9:29am On Feb 13, 2015
columbushenry:

Oh, frm my own previous exp with Workforce questions, U can only click next after answering a question and u may not be able to go to the previous question. And the questions, they'll be probably eng, maths ...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Busbar(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2015
God will surely help us...

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.